SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for another fascinating discussion exploring the nature of consciousness.
Significance and consequence of seeking and granting Forgiveness
Topics * Compassion - Healing effects of Forgiveness * Consequence of withholding Forgiveness * Releasing the pain - Violet Light Toning Meditation
The Emerald Alignment A practical Self Help approach to Energy Field Alignment, Healing, Sealing and Protecting the auric field: http://www.theacademyofspiritualsciences.net/The_Emerald_Alignment.html
Show Links: http://www.paranormalmatters.co.uk
Please note we are not able to take calls during this show.
in Self Help
Host Carl Ray interviews Dr. Loren Due, Author of Teddy Bear: Stolen Innocence. A true story of incest and sexual abuse in a black family. Hear his riveting story of how his forgiveness of his family members who abused him saved his life. Dr. Due earned Doctorates of Ministry and Philosophy and Master of Arts in Biblical Studies degrees from Friends International Christian University, Master of Business Administration from University of Beverly Hills, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from San Jose State University and Associate of Arts in Music from San Jose City College.
As the high holy days came to a close, I was thinking of someone I wanted to clear the air with. Someone who hurt me and yet I already forgave. Forgiveness, when you contemplate it, is often a difficult thing. Sometimes you do it so it doesnt medically make you sick, sometimes you forgive because the friendship or relationship is worth more than being right.
in Self Help
African Americans forgiving America – Silent Anger! Part 3. An open forum discussion on the real reasons older black men and women never shared their past with their children and grandchildren. The un-sanitized, embarrassing, version of what they really experienced: Family secrets: The white and illegitimate ancestors.
What goes around, comes around.
Well, does it really? Is there a guaranteed balance of some sort to morality; to our actions and knowledge? Is your life just a small part of a connected consciousness? If so, how?
I recently watched a movie called CLOUD ATLAS, which revolves around this idea. It bounces around time, focusing on the actions of mainly good characters facing evil ones, and how their actions and knowledge are connected througout time. In the end, despite evil still winning out in a way, it hints that the seeds of good were planted and eventually take over. There is one character played by Halle Berry that seems to come from a time when this is so; that humanity is overwhelmingly good.
So what about this Karma business? Is it valid? Is there any proof that human morality balances, or changes at all, automatically by natural or supernatural forces?
This is the tough part, because I believe in the connectedness and default improvement of humanity, but it isn't through mysticism or spirituality. I believe, from evidence (evolution), that if we stay alive long enough we will become more moral through conscious growth as a species. But, that belief is not that practical, and not knowledge.
The practical knowledge is that in our lives everything works on cause and effect; if I hurt people there are effects, and if I heal people there are effects. The understandable now and seemingly reasonable future are the reasons to get better. But there is no guarantee that acts of kindness or evil will build and eventually overcome.
Believing in that guarantee can have consequences; real effects that matter. I will explain what that is and how buying in to any unforeseeable reality at play is negative.
in Self Help
My guest is Mr. Carl Clark, 97 year old Navy veteran who received the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with the Combat Distinguished Device was honored on January 18, 2012, an honor he was denied because of his race. Mr. Clark has been credited with saving the lives of some of his shipmates during a World War II battle. Mr. Clark was serving as an E-6 Steward First Class aboard the USS Aaron Ward when Japanese kamikazes attacked the destroyer near Okinawa in May 1945. Clark was 29 years old. Though he suffered a broken collarbone in the attack, Mr. Clark saved the lives of several men by dragging them to safety. He also put out a fire in an ammunition locker that is said to have potentially cracked the destroyer in half. He was the only survivor on the eight-man damage control team he served on. Mr. Clark was credited for single handily for saving the ship. The Captain of the ship thanked him for saving the ship but told him, he couldn’t put his name in the report. “It wouldn’t look good to say one black man saved the ship.” Mr. Clark had to wait 66 years before he was honored by the Navy. Navy Secretary, Ray Mabus, pinned the medal on Clark himself, in a ceremony held in Moffett Field, California.
in Self Help
African Americans forgiving America – Silent Anger! Part 2. An open forum discussion on the real reasons older black men never shared their past with their children and grandchildren. The un-sanitized, embarrassing, version of what they really experienced: Having to show their genitals when stopped by the police; having to submit their wives and daughters to be sex slaves to white men; forced to dance in public while white men fired their guns at their feet (this was known as the “N” dance); and more. Time for the real stories to be told!
Topic: Forgiveness Spirituality 101- Forgiveness does not mean, “What you did to me is ok.” It simply means, “I am no longer willing to carry around pain in response to your actions.” When we hold unforgiveness in our hearts, we only punish ourselves, after all. Your Higher Power/Angels/Guides will help you release unforgiveness if you will just ask for their assistance. ~~Healing with Angels, Doreen Virtue,PhD Book Review- Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra
Duchess says "I have read quite a few of his
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (399 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (20 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (20 chatters)
- KDCL Media (19 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (14 chatters)
- Puter Shack (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (8 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (8 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (7 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- Rapid Fire Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- The Express (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)