SORT BY Relevancy
Join our hosts for a dicscussion of Obama's foreign policy failures, debacles, deliberate connivance, and the implications of his continued path of fomenting turmoil in the Middle East, offending allies, emboldening America's enemies, and deliberately looking like an amateur. Join our hosts for an in depth exploration of Obama's non-existent foreign policy, his shredding of allies, friendship toward America's enemies, and absence of leadership on the world stage. How has America become so impotent in a world coming apart at the seams? Tune in and join the discussion concerning Obama's "absent without leave" during these required lessons for every leader of the world's only superpower.
Created and Directed by Reaper Productions
Note: This show was originally scheduled to air on Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013
Charlotte View presents an interview with Marjorie Wrenn, volunteer and International Exchange Coordinator for the Educational Foundation (EF). This is your opportunity to be part of a wonderful program and part of the global community, by hosting an international student. During this interview we will talk about the reasons why families open their hearts and homes to an international teenager. We will discuss why hosting is:
• a great way to immerse your own children in another culture • an amazing opportunity to create lasting bonds with international "sons and daughters."
Also we will discuss:
what family characteristics EF looks for what are the family's responsibilities and the support available from EF what you must know before deciding to be part of the EF program How you can become a host family or international exchange coordinator (IEC) like Marjorie What opportunities you get when you become an IEC How you can earn reward points towards free travel around the world The compensation program, annual convention and travel opportunities Host a student now or become a Local Coordinator
Marjorie Wrenn, Volunteer & International Exchange Coordinator email@example.com (704) 364-9817
Ef Foundation for Foreign Study: www.effoundation.org
Do you have a product or service that you're presently selling to a government entity here in the U.S.? Selling to government buyers is considered by some to be a unique skill, if not an art form! Once your company is able to make a connection in this market however, it can be the source of large and consistent orders, with limited to no risk of non-payment. Despite this appealing side of the government market, the typical small business owner/manager thinks that getting their product or service to be considered by government buyers in other countries is an impossible challenge. That said, a surprising number of small and mid-sized companies here in the U.S. have done precisely that, with unbelievable results.
This week on Export Success, I’ll be speaking to Gregory Maguire, Senior Director, Legal and Government Affairs for Revision Military, based in Essex Jct., Vermont. Revision sells ballistic protective eye gear and helmets to various units of the U.S. military, and to military and security establishments around the world. Greg will talk about how Revision has promoted its products to prospective foreign government buyers, and what special factors exporters have to take into account as they start planning to enter the foreign government buyer space.
So join me on Monday, October 28, 2013 @ 3:30 pm EST to see how your company can tap into this important and growing exporting opportunity.
"Brett Braaten, author of Homeland Insecurity: Failed Politics, Policies, and a Nation at Risk, brings his no nonsense, insider’s account of the current state of national security to help your group decide whether they, their families, and their country are truly safe. Braaten’s career as a writer and speaker is informed by 30 years of experience as a federal agent with U.S. Customs and the Department of Homeland Security.
"Drawing upon his 29-year career as a former Resident Agent in Charge with both the U.S. Customs Service and the Department of Homeland Security, author Brett Braaten gives a rare, behind the scene glimpse of the actual workings of federal law enforcement agencies and the true nature of their inter-agency relationships. Homeland Insecurity: Failed Politics, Policies, and a Nation at Risk, is a frank and honest discussion of both his experiences and those of his colleagues with their own agencies and their often rocky relationships with others in the federal system."
© Copyright 2013 Brett Braaten.
The Exceptional One, Ken McClenton, delves into the Modern Influencers of Society's Cultural Institutions--Education, Economics, Government, Family and Faith--with an Unique Urban Perspective. Mondays through Thursdays at 9:00 PM EST. FROM RUSSIA WITH A LITTLE LESS THAN LOVE OR ADMIRATION, PRESIDENT VLADAMIR PUTIN PLANS HIS NATION'S RETURN TO THE SUPERPOWER STAGE. STEPHEN BLANK, SENIOR FELLOW AT THE AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY COUNCIL, TO DISCUSS IF ANY COMMON INTERESTS EXISTS BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE USA. AS WELL, SHOULD WE TRUST RUSSIA IN THE ABSENCE OF ENERGY INDEPENDENCE. AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY COUNCIL'S STEPHEN BLANK on TECS_2NITE! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theexceptionalconservativeshow/2013/10/16/the-exceptional-conservative-show TheExceptionalConservativeShow.com [http://theexceptionalconservativeshow.com/] or ACNation Radio Network [www.acnation.com].
Tonight (7.31.2013) we covered the news:
The TSA got caught once again by BB media.
Hitlery is being dragged into the weiner scandal and her minions are furious. Back in 2009 she accepted the Margaret Sanger award for genocide.
The criminal conspiracy called "foreign aid."
The NSA in back in the news.
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com
For DVDs exposing the CRIMES of the NWO Gang.
Libertarians Unleashed V5N28
<<Special Time 10:00PM Sunday Special Time>>
Libertarians often seem like the odd guy out when it comes to our principles on foreign policy. Simply our concepts are completely "foreign" to our fellow citizens.
We will have several callers on this show to debate the topic. It certainly should be fun!
Join us at 10pm Sunday! NOTE: 10PM to allow my expected callers to phone in.
Call in to discuss whether you think Nigerians speaking in foreign Accents to other Nigerians is a case of Inferiority complex or Not.
The American Remix will discuss the failed foreign policy that the Obama administration tried to implement in Egypt for the last 14 months.
1. President Obama's Role
2. Hillary Clinton's Role
3. Why did we fail?
4. Why is President Obama still standing behind Morsi?
5. Will the new military led government survive?
Syria and the ever-changing, ever-evolving foreign policy of the Obama administration... It's amateur hour for John Kerry & Co. It would be comedy gold if the consequences weren't so serious!
At 8:30 pm Central, our guest is Shane Wikfors. He's a political consultant from Arizona who has worked with organizations like Americans for Prosperity, Right to Life and numerous others. We'll be discussing the issues that continue to plague the Republican party. We discuss the solutions to engaging the minority community, and finding a more faith-based approach to America's problems. Government is not the answer.
After 9:00 pm, our own Grit & Grace contributor, author, Curtice Mang, will be here to weigh in on the Syria crisis.
Join us from 8:00 to 10:00 pm Central every Tuesday / Thursday night !!! **Callers welcome after 9:00 Central - # 646-929-2349**
~The Grit & Grace Radio Show ~ "Talk radio without talking points..."
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (64 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (17 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (16 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (15 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (14 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (10 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- DPoetess (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (7 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (6 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (6 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Luna Live Media Network Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (3 chatters)
- Slick Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (3 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- bamabuckster1 (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- LIVE WITH DRIVEWAY (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- Rev Jay 0011 (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (0 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (0 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)