SORT BY Relevancy
There are three ways for businesses to create more profits.
1) Make new sales 2) Increase frequency and 3) Increase the amount spent per transaction. The most direct influence on all three of these ways to increase your profits has to do with your communication with the client or prospect. After the first contact it is all about the follow-up. 90% of sales people do not follow up enough and are leaving cash on the table. Ouch!
On this weeks show we will talk about follow-up, why it is important and what are the best methods to carry it out.
Our guest for this show is Andrea Koochin.
Andrea has worked in marketing and promotion for the over 20 years. She has solid background in understanding client preferences through her extensive experience in market research, television production and infomercials with companies such as Time Life and Guthie Renker. Through her experience, she discovered that these large promotions treated people like numbers and often fell short and don’t communicate in a way that creates loyal customers. As a result, Andrea turned her focus from small to medium businesses to address the follow up process. This is what truly builds a relationship and Andrea is passionate about relationships.
This panel discussion with guest, Scott Zimmerman, and co-hosts, Jim Hamlin and Hugh Liddle points up the importance of a structured, consistent followup program after the conclusion of the sales conversation, whether the answer was yes or no. The information in this program will positively change your business, your sales and your income. The ideas you'll hear, if applied, could be worth millions of dollars over your next few years in business!
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
6 Things I Learned That Helped Me Heal My Sexuality
Answering Your Questions: Can I Be Whole as a Woman and Still Need a Man?
Parent Alert! The Biggest Discipline Mistake to Avoid
How To Profile Babies, Children, and Teens
FREE Beauty Profiling Course
3:20 - Type 1, 14 y.o. son success story
5:37 - Types 1 & 4 teen sons sneaking food and drinks
8:52 - 14 y.o. Type 1/2 girl breaking family rules and cutting
17:17 - Type 1, 16 y.o. son shuts down when mom needs to talk with him
23:47 - Type 2, 9 y.o. girl struggling at school
28:28 - Young daughter seems to express a different Energy Type at home than at school
Want to ask a question before the show? Send Carol an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Carol's Best Selling parenting book, "The Child Whisperer" at www.thechildwhisperer.com
Learn more about Carol at www.thecarolblog.com
Music courtesy of Nelson at the Helm (all rights reserved)
Full Show Notes Here: http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/holistic-solopreneur/pdr-36/
Pin for Later:http://tinyurl.com/obytx8h
Show Topic: Why the Fortune Really Is In the Follow Up!
Special Guest: Janice Porter
Many sales are lost because of poor or no follow up. It is a proven fact that follow up needs to be consistent and systematic – whether you just met someone at a networking event, connected with them on LinkedIn, or worked with them last season – you NEED to stay connected to them.
Janice Porter will share 3 effective follow up strategies that work and some bonus tips as well.
Janice's passion is working with small business owners, sales professionals & entrepreneurs, who want to build their businesses through relationship marketing and networking (offline & online).
She helps her clients:
create retention strategies
grow through referrals,
stay connected to their business and personal contacts to drive those referrals and increase sales
build a presence and get leads on LinkedIn
Her motto: INSPIRE – ENGAGE - CONNECT which really speaks to how She helps those that she works with, whether one-on-one coaching or group presentations.?? she absolutely loves connecting people and seeing them move forward in their businesses
Call in Number: (347) 637-3175
If you want an easy way to show you love and appreciation for the show, you can check out http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/Love
in Real Estate
We're joined today by Dan Corkill, the founder of Follow Up Boss, a unique lead follow up tool that empowers agents to respond faster, do more follow up, set more appointments, and close more deals. Remember, for most agents the problem isn't a problem with lead-generation - it's effective follow up that matters most. This tool is one way to help you achieve that. Listeners get a FREE 30-Day Trial with this link.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
The answer is in the follow up. Marketing is following through to the end. As promised, I'm bringing some of the baddest, humble and dedicated leaders in the industry, to encourage and empower you to elevate your business.
This episode is taking us into the, "Marketing" series. Don't forget to call in, or email your questions ahead of time.
Join us for 2 hours at 10 PM Eastern.
Christina Nelson is a third generation psychic medium, and a paranormal investigator who has become widely known as the Demon Warrior. Christina has appeared on television and is currently is working on a television show about the Paranormal.
Christina has the compassion to deliver heartfelt messages from crossed over loved ones, and the ferocity to expel negative entities from one’s home or energy field. In addition to the hundreds of hours of certified training she has completed, Christina is endorsed as a Psychic Medium by Lisa Williams. Christina has been doing Professional Readings since 1990 and now devotes herself full-time to Metaphysical work.
Christina dedicates many hours researching ORB anomalies that have been captured by photography in order to determine the origin, and she renders her opinion and findings to those who submit their pictures for such purpose.
Christina has recently teamed up with Solana to produce a radio show called Paranormal Psychic Radio which currently airs on Wednesday afternoons at 5 PM Eastern:
To book a private reading or consultation, please go to Christina’s website:
You can also check out her paranormal page on facebook:
Are you struggling to get enough customers to your business?
People have higher expectations, less trust and are much more conservative with their buying dollars.
You can’t do business like you used to.
You need to evolve with your prospect and customers or they WILL find someone who has!
Do you suffer from “That used to work but now I don’t know what to do” syndrome?
Ely Delaney, expert marketer, joins Adam to help you discover the systems you need to become a follow-up fanatic and turn those casual connections into clients.
During this Leadership Training segment with Marnie and guest, Becky Linn, you'll discover:
1. The #1 thing a leader must do to succeed by God’s standards.
2. How to identify the God-blockers and open the way for God’s direction.
3. Why the Bible is the best leadership handbook and how to use it.
4. The launch pad for every decision, the first response to every question.
5. What your women really need and how you can be God’s minister to them.
6. One of the most common traps leaders fall into and how you can avoid it.
7. How to quickly move your women from milk to meat and why you must do it now.
8. The key purpose, motive and outcome every ministry leader must accept.
Becky Linn has a passion to see women fall in love with Jesus. She speaks and leads worship for retreats and conferences nationwide, encouraging women to follow hard after Him. Learn more at www.FollowHardMinistries.com
Please join Catherine and Jason for a follow up show. The hosts will talk about how the holidays went for them; how their resolutions are coming along and maybe a surprise or two! Catherine also brings back her segment called #AreYouKiddingMe
If you were a guest on our original holiday show on December 18, 2013 please feel free to call in, join in the chat room or send the hosts a tweet. We'd love to hear how your holidays went and if you are sticking to your resolutions! If you didn't catch the show, please feel free to join in, the hosts would love to hear from you too!
As always, the chat room will be open along with both hosts twitter feeds.
See you then!
Catherine and Jason
Jesus instructs us to "pick up our cross and follow Him"
The Roman cross was the most severe form of execution, it was designated for the worst of criminals, it was designed to inflict suffering and pain! Nevertheless, the Lord has instructed those who would follow Him to [willingly] pick up "our" cross and follow Him.
Cross? Suffering? Pain? Criminal? Doesn't every good and perfect gift come from God? (James 1:17) Let's take a look at the Word of God and see if we can make the connection between the cross and the [perfect] gift.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)