SORT BY Relevancy
Mama Gina returns to the Pagan-Musings Podcast Channel to talk about her musical career and her latest project, Solitaire. Having left a regular paying job to launch her music career, Gina is about to release her third CD, Solitaire. Solitaire will join the rest of her CD family of Goddess Kiss'd and The Undertaker's Daughter. Gina hails from Florida and has regularly attended and performed at Florida Spirit Gathering and other regional events. This year's tour with Solitaire will be her most ambitious (travel wise) since debuting Goddess Kiss'd.
RevKess is looking foward to the full length album later this season and is sure that like her earlier releases, it will soon become a favorite of his and on PMPChannel.
Show notes are available on PMPChannel.com.
During this Leadership Training segment with Marnie and guest, Becky Linn, you'll discover:
1. The #1 thing a leader must do to succeed by God’s standards.
2. How to identify the God-blockers and open the way for God’s direction.
3. Why the Bible is the best leadership handbook and how to use it.
4. The launch pad for every decision, the first response to every question.
5. What your women really need and how you can be God’s minister to them.
6. One of the most common traps leaders fall into and how you can avoid it.
7. How to quickly move your women from milk to meat and why you must do it now.
8. The key purpose, motive and outcome every ministry leader must accept.
Becky Linn has a passion to see women fall in love with Jesus. She speaks and leads worship for retreats and conferences nationwide, encouraging women to follow hard after Him. Learn more at www.FollowHardMinistries.com
There are three ways for businesses to create more profits.
1) Make new sales 2) Increase frequency and 3) Increase the amount spent per transaction. The most direct influence on all three of these ways to increase your profits has to do with your communication with the client or prospect. After the first contact it is all about the follow-up. 90% of sales people do not follow up enough and are leaving cash on the table. Ouch!
On this weeks show we will talk about follow-up, why it is important and what are the best methods to carry it out.
Our guest for this show is Andrea Koochin.
Andrea has worked in marketing and promotion for the over 20 years. She has solid background in understanding client preferences through her extensive experience in market research, television production and infomercials with companies such as Time Life and Guthie Renker. Through her experience, she discovered that these large promotions treated people like numbers and often fell short and don’t communicate in a way that creates loyal customers. As a result, Andrea turned her focus from small to medium businesses to address the follow up process. This is what truly builds a relationship and Andrea is passionate about relationships.
Speak Life Radio ~ The Importance of The Follow - Up In Business and In Life!
Blessings family and welcome back to another amazing show! The secret sauce to success in business and in life is the Follow - Up. We make connections but don't follow up on them and therefore lose potential clients or friendships. Our special Guest tonight Thomas Ellis will share with us some much needed valuable nuggets on how to gain success by following up on potential prospects. Thomas Ellis - President/Chief Sales Coach - EWC Consultant, Mr. Ellis is sales management veteran with over 25 years experience in coaching, consulting, developing sales managers, Thomas began his professional sales career in the copier industry and then to the telecommunications industry where he was employed by Motorola and Nextel which merged with Sprint in 2005. Thomas spent 13 years with Sprint Nextel where he had serveral Sales positions. He received Sprint/Nextel's highest sales award, President's Council for 10 consecutive years.
In 2010 he started EWC Consultans. EWC Consultants focuses on teaching sales professionals how to master basic sales activites which leads to closing BIG deals. The process he developed is repeatable, easy to learn, and generates great results. Please join us!!!
Join 'She' for a 15 minute Fire...Follow the SUN. She will connect you to your solar plexus and the sun.
During this segment: 'She' will feed your solar plexus and mind's eye with inspiration, contemplation and unbridled JOY! (r10814)
Shining a LIGHT on Solar Healing Center
Music: Xavier Rudd Follow the SUN
Art by Bunnis
Moon: Rise Set
The Gift Poems by Hafiz
Bare Naked Bliss
Sessions with 'She'
Whenever you are having difficulty making a decision about what to do next, Abraham tells us to "Follow the funnest trail!" How simple is that? For when we pick the most fun thing in any given moment, the vibration that we are offering to the Universe is elevated. Like my three year old granddaughter knows intuitively, when the vibration is high from the most fun thing, Law of Attraction brings one more fun thing, one more fun thing, until you have a momentum of wonderful fun things in your life! The only time we humans come down from this high is if an old belief comes up to stop the postive momentum. Usually it is what we are calling a "wobbly" thought, such as, "I want it BUT." We can catch it right away and create a new belief, such as, "I want it and I expect it!! We will talk about this on today's show at 11, favorite listeners. Love, Linny
in Self Help
To quote the famous words of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, I have a dream! Do you have a dream? What is your dream? Are you willing to pay the cost to follow your dreams? Today, our special guest is Sarantos, Solo Musician. He will share his dream and his unique sound with us. Industry insiders refer to his music as "an emotionally powerful vocal style, masterfully united with music that is a fusion of classic 80s rock blended with modern soft rock and pop music!"
There is a star that glows inside of each of us. It guides who we become, our integrity, and our purpose. It isn't how big your star is that is important, it is what you do with it. Christine McFarland will share how to find and follow your own star on Purpose Talk Radio, on Monday, Dec. 22, noon PT/3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. UK.
Christine has been an active volunteer and she served in her community when she was matched through the Big Brothers Big Sister’s organization. She currently is a ministerial student at Unity Institute where she often volunteers for janitorial duties and student and fundraising events. She is actively involved in leading vespers services, running the video camera and ushering for the student chapel services. She also is a volunteer for a local hospice organization. Christine's previous careers have been as a fraud investigator, a 911 dispatcher and a crisis worker for human services.
For more of our guest's background, visit Purpose Talk Radio.
Each Monday at 12 noon PST/3 pm EST/8 pm UK, our host, Cindy Freeman, and her guests bring insights and ideas to help you grow in your Soul path. Cindy's guests are from a variety of professionn, are experts on living their life with a purpose and are willing to share with listeners how they got there and how others might benefit from their experience. Join Cindy on Mondays live or archived to explore this area. Check out more information at Purpose Talk Radio and join the conversations on Facebook at Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
in Self Help
"This is a place for you to know you are not alone, that you can do this and life can be better for you. You deserve to be happy. You can have the life of your dreams. You can grow and heal. You can end the cycle. The Follow Your Song website was created for you and other survivors in light and love. So follow your song! Your song is that gut feeling, your intuition, your instinct, a knowing. Let your song flow and be free." - Anne-Marie Wiesman
Listen in as Sister Jenna welcomes Anne-Marie Wiesman to the America Meditating Radio Show!
Anne-Marie Wiesman is a wife, mother, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner and Hypnotherapist. She has created a community called, "Follow your Song," with the goal of bringing inspiration, encouragement and hope to survivors of all forms of abuse including, childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence and narcissistic abuse, so that no survivor ever feels alone. The community supports, learns and heals together through the use of EFT tapping and other healing techniques as tools towards the path to recovery. Visit Follow Your Song’s website at www.followyoursong.com, on Facebook and You Tube.
Visit the Meditation Museum’s website for more info, like America Meditating on Facebook and Follow us Twitter.
in Self Help
Author and Life Coach Reba Linker will be joining us to discuss her most recent book, Follow they Yarn, which encourages others to ‘follow their own yarn,’ tell their stories and discover their true voice. As a coach, Reba is not about “teaching information,” but rather guiding clients to uncover the knowledge that already exists within them, by helping them learn to trust their own inner voice, to learn to know who they really are and what they are here for, and to fall deeply, deeply in love with themselves.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (93 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- 65620 (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Kisha Morris (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (0 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (0 chatters)