SORT BY Relevancy
During this Leadership Training segment with Marnie and guest, Becky Linn, you'll discover:
1. The #1 thing a leader must do to succeed by God’s standards.
2. How to identify the God-blockers and open the way for God’s direction.
3. Why the Bible is the best leadership handbook and how to use it.
4. The launch pad for every decision, the first response to every question.
5. What your women really need and how you can be God’s minister to them.
6. One of the most common traps leaders fall into and how you can avoid it.
7. How to quickly move your women from milk to meat and why you must do it now.
8. The key purpose, motive and outcome every ministry leader must accept.
Becky Linn has a passion to see women fall in love with Jesus. She speaks and leads worship for retreats and conferences nationwide, encouraging women to follow hard after Him. Learn more at www.FollowHardMinistries.com
There are three ways for businesses to create more profits.
1) Make new sales 2) Increase frequency and 3) Increase the amount spent per transaction. The most direct influence on all three of these ways to increase your profits has to do with your communication with the client or prospect. After the first contact it is all about the follow-up. 90% of sales people do not follow up enough and are leaving cash on the table. Ouch!
On this weeks show we will talk about follow-up, why it is important and what are the best methods to carry it out.
Our guest for this show is Andrea Koochin.
Andrea has worked in marketing and promotion for the over 20 years. She has solid background in understanding client preferences through her extensive experience in market research, television production and infomercials with companies such as Time Life and Guthie Renker. Through her experience, she discovered that these large promotions treated people like numbers and often fell short and don’t communicate in a way that creates loyal customers. As a result, Andrea turned her focus from small to medium businesses to address the follow up process. This is what truly builds a relationship and Andrea is passionate about relationships.
Join 'She' for a 15 minute Fire...Follow the SUN. She will connect you to your solar plexus and the sun.
During this segment: 'She' will feed your solar plexus and mind's eye with inspiration, contemplation and unbridled JOY! (r10814)
Shining a LIGHT on Solar Healing Center
Music: Xavier Rudd Follow the SUN
Art by Bunnis
Moon: Rise Set
The Gift Poems by Hafiz
Bare Naked Bliss
Sessions with 'She'
Whenever you are having difficulty making a decision about what to do next, Abraham tells us to "Follow the funnest trail!" How simple is that? For when we pick the most fun thing in any given moment, the vibration that we are offering to the Universe is elevated. Like my three year old granddaughter knows intuitively, when the vibration is high from the most fun thing, Law of Attraction brings one more fun thing, one more fun thing, until you have a momentum of wonderful fun things in your life! The only time we humans come down from this high is if an old belief comes up to stop the postive momentum. Usually it is what we are calling a "wobbly" thought, such as, "I want it BUT." We can catch it right away and create a new belief, such as, "I want it and I expect it!! We will talk about this on today's show at 11, favorite listeners. Love, Linny
in Self Help
To quote the famous words of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, I have a dream! Do you have a dream? What is your dream? Are you willing to pay the cost to follow your dreams? Today, our special guest is Sarantos, Solo Musician. He will share his dream and his unique sound with us. Industry insiders refer to his music as "an emotionally powerful vocal style, masterfully united with music that is a fusion of classic 80s rock blended with modern soft rock and pop music!"
in Self Help
Author and Life Coach Reba Linker will be joining us to discuss her most recent book, Follow they Yarn, which encourages others to ‘follow their own yarn,’ tell their stories and discover their true voice. As a coach, Reba is not about “teaching information,” but rather guiding clients to uncover the knowledge that already exists within them, by helping them learn to trust their own inner voice, to learn to know who they really are and what they are here for, and to fall deeply, deeply in love with themselves.
"Follow your heart" is something you hear when refering to doing good, and what feels right. While it may seem like good advice, Jesus tells us something qutie different about the heart of human kind. The world views this as a good thing, but this type of "thinking" can lead to disasterous results.
This episode will focus on what the Bible has to say on this matter as well as an introduction to the show.
Rev. Michelle Rado, uses a quote from Ken Carey's book The Third Millennium, "Accept the understanding that emerges in response to the moments of your life. Do not strive for more comprehension than that which appears effortlessly.", as the basis for this weeks episode, where she takes a deep dive into a real life circumstance when our heart "knows better" and is trying to lead us in the direction of true happiness, but our head is telling us that we should be doing something else. She offers 3 Steps that we can all use to help us to find the courage to follow our hearts knowing.
in Self Help
In this episode, Life Coach Tess Adams interviews Ellie Pappas. Ellie is a life coach as well who specializes in helping people discover how to follow their bliss. She discusses what to do if you are afraid to ask for what you want in life? Tess and Ellie also discuss what to do if you feel you are being selfish for asking for what you want. In the second half of the show, Tess answers 2 questions from listeners: What exactly does a life coach do? And - How can I bring more money in?
Tonight we will be discussing how far would u go for your man/woman or your relationship? What are you willing to give up for your mate/ are u even willing to follow your mate? If u had a job offer would u want your man to follow you. Let's talk..... Join us tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 858-947-1929 to get in on the conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- MRTALK (13 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (6 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (5 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- Military Mamas (3 chatters)
- Football Frenzy0 (3 chatters)
- Neoblog (3 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (0 chatters)