SORT BY Relevancy
FlyLady will be taking your questions.
During this show, FlyLady answered several questions from FlyBabies all over the world. Our callers helped us prove how important our Before Bed Routines are. FlyLady says it's the most important routine in our day!
Another FlyBaby, who has been with us from the beginning, reminded us that going back to basics is a great way to jump back in to the FlyLady system.
Are you living in CHAOS? FlyLady will be taking your questions. Join us every Tuesday at 1:30 pm EDT. We will be discussing our perfectionism and procrastination! We have some great tips to keep you organized! We are here to help you get rid of your clutter and Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.
This show will feature the new Habit for April: Making Your Bed. FlyLady will go over the Zones and how to establish routines associated with the Habit of the Month. We had callers of all ages from around the world. Two of our callers proved to us that it's never too late to learn new tricks.
This is our month to practice moving your body every day. May is also the month when many people move across the country or just down the street. I am going to be fielding your questions. The show will only be an hour so call in early. We will be talking about moving tips! Exercise and Packing up.
You can't organize clutter; you have to get rid of it before you move. It makes unpacking so easy.
This week we will discuss Zone 3. As well as that OTHER room. Why do we wait till our bathrooms are so dirty that we can't hardly stand to go in that room.
We love to take your calls. We have a few announcements too. Check out our latest color Rag.
Do you have a favorite place to hide your stash and dash? I am going to be exploring this question.
Next week we are traveling to Florida for the Homeschooling Convention. We hope to see you there!
This week we are going to look at why our living rooms are so messy? Is it Paper Clutter and Hot Spots? Your hot spots are filled with paper clutter. Most of it is mail that you have not processed. We are going to talk about some ways to keep your paper clutter under control. It only takes a few minutes a day. You are going to be surprised to find clear flat surfaces when you police your hot spots.
Our new habit for May is moving! We will discuss this too. Call in early!
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (31 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)