SORT BY Relevancy
FlyLady will be taking your questions.
During this show, FlyLady answered several questions from FlyBabies all over the world. Our callers helped us prove how important our Before Bed Routines are. FlyLady says it's the most important routine in our day!
Another FlyBaby, who has been with us from the beginning, reminded us that going back to basics is a great way to jump back in to the FlyLady system.
Are you living in CHAOS? FlyLady will be taking your questions. Join us every Tuesday at 1:30 pm EDT. We will be discussing our perfectionism and procrastination! We have some great tips to keep you organized! We are here to help you get rid of your clutter and Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.
In just a couple of weeks, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving! This is my favorite holiday because I love to cook this meal. This dinner does not have to be difficult! You just need to spend a few minutes now thinking about the menu and what needs to be done. Do you have tips and tricks to help others or are you the one who is in a panic! You don't have to be afraid! You can do this and we are here to help you!
This week we are going to look at all the clothes that we have all over our. I am making a commitment to get rid of the majority of my clothing. We all have way to many and we only wear a few of them. Let's focus on our closets and drawers in our bedrooms. Join us as we tackle a drawer at a time.
Every once in a while I just run out of ideas for our radio show. This month our habit is your before bed routine.
You tell me! Sometimes I get a little burned out! I need your help! So please call in with your ideas and questions. I don't do well talking to myself for an hour and a half!
Do you ever get tired?
Ask FlyLady: Our new habit for August is doing a load of laundry each day. This means from start to finish! Laundry has five steps: Sort, wash, dryer, fold, and put away. Which step are you leaving out?
Keeping your laundry done is going to make getting ready for school easy.
Mt. Washmore makes our homes messy. When laundry is taking over our homes. We have too many clothes.
We will give you tips to keep on top of this mountain. We can turn Mt. Washmore into a mole hill.
You never know what is going to come up when Leanne and I do a show together. It has been a long time. Join us as we remeniss about how we met and all our years together! We may even talk turkey! Her Thanksgiving Menu Mailer has saved my Thanksgiving Dinner for many years!
Do you have a question for either one of us? We used to have a great time tag teaming!
This show will feature the new Habit for April: Making Your Bed. FlyLady will go over the Zones and how to establish routines associated with the Habit of the Month. We had callers of all ages from around the world. Two of our callers proved to us that it's never too late to learn new tricks.
September's new habit: Before Bed Routine! This routine is going to make your tomorrow run smoothly. A few minutes is going to change your whole attitude. Five Steps to your Before Bed Routine. You can do this! This routine will make your morning peacefully. Try it! You might be surprised.
1. Pick up the house before you go to bed
2. Think about tomorrow before you go to bed
3. Focus on yourself before going to bed
4. Cool down time
5. Reflect on today’s accomplishments:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (85 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- John Baptist (36 chatters)
- Tarhaka (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (10 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)