SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We have an amazing night planned for you! Please join us as we welcome Rodney Stotts into the Fluent Motion family! Rodney s a licensed falconer and raptor program coordinator for "Wings over america" as well as the owner of rodneysfalconry.com
Rodney is well known in the Washngton D.C. and Maryland area, and has been featured in The Washington Post, 60 Minutes, Time, and even National Geographic.
In addition to being an amazing falconer, Rodney Stotts is an inspiration as well, He is someone who has struggled, and more importantly overcame! He has soared far beyond the past!!!
in Self Help
Join us on Wednesday 10/30/13 as we welcome Tameka Howard, breast cancer survivor. Tameka will share her journey through this life changing time which has not ended for her, yet started Angel Ribbons. Please join us as we listen to a powerful story.
in Self Help
Codependency is common among many, and known by few. Many of us are unaware that it even exists or has a name! Yet, most all of us have struggled with it to some degree or another. Please join us and our special guest Tim Weichman on 10/19/2013 for a deep look at codependency. Tim works closely with Guy Finley and is the foundation's director for IT and Web Technology as well as the producer of "Letting go with Guy Finley". This is not a show to miss! Let's break these chains of codependency together!
Codependency - excessive emotional or psychological reliance on a partner, typically a partner who requires support due to an illness or addiction.
in Self Help
You will no longer feel alone in your struggle with forgiveness! Spoken Black opens up her journal and shares her battle with forgiving people closest to her. Are you someone who is trying to forgive someone else? Join Spoken Black and Vanillasky for an in-depth look at forgiveness and how it brings healing. Forgiveness is something we all struggle with, and its something we all need to learn to give, and accept.
What does music do for you? How does it move you? What vibes the soul?
Wednesday's show is based on music, as we tap our feet to some upbeat sounds or wind down to a smooth grove, what do these vibes do for you? Anyone with a music interest we ask that you call in and share your talent!
in Self Help
Did you know that a giving spirit is a gift in itself?
Please join Vanillasky and Spoken Black as they talk about how to have a giving spirit. This topic is not just for the upcoming holidays, and we are not referring to how many presents you purchase. It is the attitude that you are "giving" off .
Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
in Self Help
What does Character mean to you? Is character something that clings you or does it's flexibility to curve in many ways enlighten you for growth? Is outward all you tidy to? As a individual, inside and out, what adjectives core the foundation you choose to walk on? Aside from the truth of good, are you honest in bad. Is there a difference? Join us for a night of discovering what our character conveys and what it means.
Learn the art of Social Espionage from the original “double-agent,” Dorothea Bozicolona-Volpe.
Join Danette Moss, Host of Let's Talk Strategies as she interviews Dorothéa Bozicolona-Volpe a strategic digital marketing executive who is fluent in 4 languages and specializes in developing business for international brands (Fortune 500) via initiating and integrating social media and digital strategies and enterprise social networking, as well as, building strategic partnerships and implementing marketing technologies.
Dorothéa teaches marketers and business leaders how to measure, optimize and build current new media efforts to increase value and develop strong relationships between brands and fans
Additionally, Dorothéa has appeared as a social media marketing strategy subject matter expert on CBS and CNN’s Ali Velshi (VEL-SHE) show.
Some of her clients include: Boy Scouts of America, Mashable, Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest Productions, Chrysler, The Weather Channel, AT&T, Georgia Tech, InterContinental Hotels Group, Mercer, Jewish Family & Career Services, Ogilvy & Mather, Reader’s Digest, Qualcomm, Turner Network Television, Coca-Cola.
To learn more about Dorothea visit:
Follow the RJNetwork on Twitter @RadioJihadNtwrk
and Friend us on Facebook right now.
The Radio Jihad Network at www.RadioJihad.org is your go to information source 7 Days a Week with 7 Different Hosts for news impacting national security, counter terrorism, and American Exceptionalism.
We research the news and current events culling out and analyzing those stories that are important to you and America.
On the RJNetwork we have 3 hosts who are fluent in Arabic and subject matter experts on Islamic Doctrine and Theology. Those hosts are Andrew Biezad, Usama Dakdok, and Dr. Mark Christian.
Join us tonight as Vito Esposito analyzes current events on a wide range of subjects that you need to know about.
Sign up with Blog Talk Radio and join us in the chatroom as our listeners discuss the topics of the day while listening to the show.
Call in and speak to Vito because we want to talk with you.
Mama Mia No Shariah
Radio Jihad - Striving To Educate America
God Bless America and God Bless Our Troops
in Self Help
In spite of all the challenges G. Avetis had encountered as child and as a woman. She decided to beat all odds and followed her passion. She had discovered her love of language at an early age, and was inspired by the example of her grandfather, an author, to publish books of her own. Drawing on her strict conservative Christian upbringing, her work explores the immigrant experience as well as the role of women in different cultures. Fluent in four languages. G. Avetis is a native of Armenia, and immigrated to the United States with her family in 1993. She has a degree in psychology. G. Avetis is the Author of “CLOAK & DAGGER” Stuck in 2 Worlds.
G. now lives in Northern California with her husband and three amazing little boys.
Contact Coach Rea Today:
Send Coach Rea a voice mail:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (20 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- coachtmb (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- Max Parthas (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (11 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- Tribulation News (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (8 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (7 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (6 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (4 chatters)
- bapnation (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Ryan Selfish Show (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- J and J Sports Talk (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Lady Survivor Spot Light Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Exploration Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Randall Hall (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ms Cyndi (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)