SORT BY Relevancy
Now that Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao has been announced, what exactly will be the subject we fall back on to whine about every week? We'll find something. In the meantime, they did indeed sign to fight. So this week on TQBR Radio, James Foley of Bad Left Hook and The Queensberry Rules' Patrick Connor will talk about the #MayweatherPacquiao fight with an actual serious tone. Also important, Gennady Golovkin wrecked Martin Murray last weekend in Monte Carlo, so expect some hyperbole and more about that. Thanks for tuning in!
Since 2009 there have been talks of a possible fight with 2 of the biggest fighters this generation Floyd "Money Mayweather, and Manny "Pac Man" Pacquaio but due to difficuties putting the fight together. Now in a recent interview with Showtime Sports Floyds Mayweather says that he will fight Manny Pacquaio May 2, 2015 so will the fight happen? Tune in as well as call in let us know what ya'll think.
Tonight, February 24th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another very special conversation with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The expert boxing coach will share his thoughts on the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- at 38 year of age, is Floyd showing any signs of slowing down?
- how does a win or loss affect Mayweather's legacy?
- is two months enough time to prepare for Manny Pacquiao?
- does Floyd fight past 2015?
- Will Mayweather's promotional duties hinder his training camp?
Coach Ronnie will also share his always candid thoughts on the upcoming bouts on the March boxing calendar
- Roy Jones Jr. vs. Willie Williams, March 6th, off TV
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero, March 7th, NBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr., March 7th, NBC
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs. Zou Shiming, March 7th, HBO 2
- Glen Tapia vs. Daniel Dawson, March 7th, HBO 2
- Francisco Vargas vs. Will Tomlinson, March 12th, HBO Latino
- Andre Berto vs. Josesito Lopez, March 13th, Spike TV
- Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia, March 13th, Spike TV
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal, March 14th, HBO
- Vyacheslav Glazgov vs. Steve Cunningham, March 14th, HBO
Join us for another packed edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
The show will begin with Recap from last weekend which includes a great performance by Kevin Mitchell in the U.K. & an Upset on Espn2 Friday Night Fights! Also, we dive in with detail for the ongoing negotiations between Floyd Mayweather/Showtime/Al Haymon and Manny Pacquiao/Bob Arum/HBO! Other Topics For Discussion- Bob Arum has changed his mind now 4 different times for the reason why May vs Pac fight has not been made yet. -Matthysse vs. Provodnikov a done deal for March 28th! -Carl Froch wants to face Bernard Hopkins and Julio Chavez Jr. in 2015! -Preview the upcoming fights on the schedule! Plus, More Current News Topics! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio Listen Live 646-381-4990 or Join The Roundtable! Your Voice Will Be Heard!
Could a chance (or not chance) meeting in Miami finally lead to the mega fight the world has been waiting for between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao? All indications today seem to point that way.
Chris Mannix of SI.com tweeted, “@ChrisMannixSI: Hearing optimism from both sides that a Mayweather-Pacquiao deal could get done soon. From what I’m hearing, hard to see it falling apart.”
Mayweather was due to fly to Australia this week, but that trip was halted until next week for whatever reason. According to Lance Pugmire of the La Times, Pacquiao is in the United States until at least February 6th. Per Pugmire, “@latimespugmire: Sounds like @MannyPacquiao will be in US until at least Feb. 6. He’s planning to attend National Prayer Breakfast in DC next week.”
Even more hopeful news Arum told the New York Post that he expects a deal to be done within the next few days.
“Everybody is doing the right thing,” Arum told the Post on Friday. “We’re looking to complete the paperwork. Everything is moving in the right direction. Hopefully, the next couple of days it will get done.”
According to the report, the major issues are being hammered out, now all that’s left is the HBO and Showtime portion of the fight.
“The issues are being narrowed down to extraordinarily small points,” Arum said. “I’m optimistic it will all be put together in the next couple of days.”
Arum feels the chance meeting helped move the fight along.
“I think it helped a lot because we were all putting papers together, and there was still a question as to whether Floyd really wanted to do the fight or not,” Arum said. “Based on the meeting with Pacquiao in the hotel suite, Manny and [Pacquiao adviser] Michael Koncz were convinced Floyd absolutely wants to do the fight.”
The show starts with Recap from yet another stoppage victory by Gennady Golovkin over Martin Murray on HBO, Espn2 FNF Boxcino Heavyweight Tourney, & ShoBox on Showtime! Next will Preview the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao HBO/SHO PPV that's been 5 years in the making and it's finally here! Other Topics For Discussion- Lineal Middlweight Miguel Cotto next opponent Timothy Bradley, Brandon Rios, or Amir Khan? -Danny Jacobs vs. Caleb Truax battle for Jacob's Middleweight Belt on April 11th. -Preview the Carl Frampton vs. Chris Avalos fight from Belfast, Untied Kingdom! Plus, more current news topics. Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio Call 646-381-4990 Listen Live or Join The Roundtable Your Voice Will Be Heard!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will technically breakdown the May 2nd showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Intial prediction
- Floyd Sr. vs. Freddie Roach?
The Gogue will also discuss contract stipulations, including fighter salaries, gloves, venue and location, ticket prices, promotional media events, undercard and lead promoter
- Should Floyd Mayweather be working with Top Rank in a collaborative effort in promoting this endeavor?
- will unsolicited media coverage be enough to sell a $100 May 2nd PPV?
- will the NFL Draft and NBA Playoffs hinder PPV sales on May 2nd?
James will also review this past Saturday's Middleweight bout between Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray in Monte Carlo!
- Did Triple G display any weaknesses against Murray?
- What's next for Golovkin?
- Will Cotto relinquish his WBC strap and avoid a PPV fight with Gennady?
Join us for another special edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Ring announcer and fight scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will talk about the latest "false" alarm, announcing the clamored Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera.
- Were Pacquiao's people supposed to disclose this information to the media?
- Is the Floyd/Manny bout really a "done deal"?
- If not, how close is the fight to being made "official"?
The FightSaga tandem will also talk about this Saturday night's Middleweight title fight between Gennady Golovkin and Martin Murray.
- Is Murray the toughest test to date for Triple G?
- Could we see an upset on February 21st?
- Keys to Victory for both fighters
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the overwhelming scrutiny surrounding the April 11th headliner on NBC between Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson.
- Why all of the criticism?
- Why is this fight being made at a catchweight?
The two fight writers will also give up to date news on Adrien Broner, Lucas Matthysse, and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tune in for another very special episode of Boxing 411, exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Welcome to Dead End Sports...the place where sports opinions collide!!! Dead End Sports is weekly sports show that can be heard every Tuesday night from 9pm-11pm EST. We are the best sports talk show on the internet! We rarely agree!
On this week's episode we'll talk about....Mayweather vs Pacquiao has been set...finally, Jameis Winston's performance at the NFL Combine, Kevin Durant's injury, can anybody beat Kentucky, our all time favorite college basketball player, Adrian Peterson, NFL Combine talk..and much more!!!
WATCH and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel (www.youtube.com/deadendsports). Check out our website deadendsports.com . Follow the show on twitter: @deadendsports as well as the Dead End Sports crew...Feefo - @feefo247 , Beezy - @beezy430 , Ken - @kbinge , & 12kyle - @12kyle
You can listen online (www.blogtalkradio.com/deadendsports) or via phone (646)478-0356. Press #1 if you want to speak to the host. You can also send tweets if you want to have your questions answered or comments to @deadendsports
On today's show, we are going to be discussing and debating the impact that a lot of these trades that happened at the deadline last week will have on their new teams. Who were the winners of the trades and who were the losers? Don't miss out and tune in to find out. In addition to that, with the official announcement of the May 2nd bout between Mayweather and Pacman, come listen to us breakdown the details of the fight! Who you got your money on? Mayweather? Pacman? Come join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- Absolute Bible Truth (19 chatters)
- FallenAngelsTV (10 chatters)
- Realms Revealed (8 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (7 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (0 chatters)