SORT BY Relevancy
In what is expected to be the final fight of his illustrious 19-year career, boxing superstar and pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather (48-0, 26 KOs) will put his undefeated record and WBC and WBA Welterweight World Championships on the line against power-punching, two-time welterweight world champion Andre Berto (30-3, 23 KOs) Saturday, Sept. 12 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, live on SHOWTIME PPV (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT).
Coming off of the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao event, in which Mayweather remained undefeated by taking a unanimous decision victory, Mayweather will test himself against a hard-hitting fighter hungry for his chance to score a historic upset. Mayweather could also make history. If triumphant, he would match the record of the late heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano, who retired in April 1956 with a record of 49-0. Equaling Marciano's record, one of the most hallowed in all of sports, would reaffirm Mayweather's legendary status in the sport and buttress Mayweather's claim as "The Best Ever. Two stellar world championship fights will also be included on the pay-per-view telecast.
On tonight's episode of The Majority Decision, you can expect a grab bag of random topics that range from UFC news to Ronda Rousey versus Floyd Mayweather and more. 2 on 2 MMA fights are groing in other countries, and there is a group trying to get them approved here in the states. We will discuss the thought of 2 on 2 MMA and group versus group MMA.
All this and more every Sunday and Friday night at 10 pm cst.
Dean " Bad Newz" Burrell joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to give an update on his next fight and give his thoughts on some news going on in the world of boxing.Dean breaks down the Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto fight and also gives his take on the whole Ronda Rousey vs Mayweather debate.Burrell also gives his thoughts on Leo Santa Cruz vs Abner Mares,Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko,Shane Mosley vs Ricardo Mayorga and Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemeiux.
Monday, June 29, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mayweather PPV Adversary" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don "War a Week" Chargin and James "Lights Out" Gogue!!
Kicking off our weekly, two-hour program, the Hall of Fame legend will talk about what went into Oscar De la Hoya's seemingly wise decision of retirement, and what could potentially drag the Hall of Fame fighter back into the squared circle.
The six decade fight promoter and matchmaker will also educate our listeners on the fine art of matchmaking, and why it's absolutely crucial in cultivating the stars of tomorrow.
At the thirty minute mark of the show, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will talk about who he thinks Mayweather SHOULD choose as an opponent for his highly anticipated "final" PPV under the lucrative and historic Showtime agreement, and who he feels Mayweather WILL select for the heralded assignment.
"The Gogue" will also give his thoughts on the controversial Bradley/Vargas showdown that just took place at the StubHub Center in Carson, California this past Saturday night.
The master strategist will also breakdown a potential meeting between Tim Bradley and Floyd Mayweather Jr!!
- Stengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
James will also discuss July's "checkered" boxing schedule!!
Tune in to another packed 2-hour edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don "War a Week" Chargin and James "Lights out" Gogue!!
Karim Mayfield joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about Floyd Mayweather naming him as a potential opponent for his September fight coming up.Mayfield gives his thoughts on what he would do in a fight with Mayweather if it were to happen and the other possibilities that may come his way if he doesn't.Mayfield breaks down what he would do if he also had an opportunity to face Adrien Broner or Shawn Porter and has a message for Amir Khan who said Mayfield is not on Mayweather's level.
Tuesday, June 23, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Floyd Mayweather Final Fight" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The Houston, Texas based boxing coach will begin the exclusive 90 minute interview with an entertaining segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather fight Andre Berto in September 12th, via Showtime PPV?
- With a marquee fighter step in the ring with Gennady Golovkin by the end of 2015?
- Will Andre Ward face Sergey Kovalev at 175 pounds by the end of 2015?
- Will Miguel Cotto get past Canelo Alvarez in November?
- Will Luis Collazo give Keith Thurman a much tougher outing than expected on July 11th?
- Will Paulie Malignaggi upset Danny Garcia on Auguszt 1st?
- Will Erislandy Lara face Demetrius Andrade in a unification bout by process of elimination in 2015?
- Will Al Haymon stick Errol Spence Jr. in the ring with Keith Thurman or Shawn Porter on September 12th?
Coach Ronnie will also share his thoughts on this past weekend's action, while giving tonight's listening audience a brief overview of this Saturday night's main event on HBO.
Don't miss this all-new edition of Real Boxing with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Richie Neves joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his recent win at The Paramount bringing his record to 9-2-2.Neves talks about the win and his recent changes to his training which has given him good results so far.We get Neves plan for the rest of 2015 as well as his thoughts on some upcoming big fights including Timothy Bradley vs Jesse Vargas,Keith Thurman vs Luis Collazo and Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi.Neves also gives his opinion on Floyd Mayweather possibly facing Andre Berto or Karim Mayfield in September.
Mondays at 4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya for The Next Round on the LeaveItIntheRingradio.com Network.
Today, Steve and Gabriel review this past weekend's match-ups including:
(ESPN) Abner Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz
(PPV) Shane Mosley vs Ricardo Mayorga 2
And they breakdown this week's PBC on CBS and Fox Sports 1 shows.
For the grand finale, The Korean Hammer and GGG Montoya take a look at Floyd Mayweather, Jr vs Andre Berto "High Stakes" PPV a week early because Labor Day (next Monday) is for taking the day off.
And as always, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @SteveUCNLive and @Gabriel_Montoya. Call in with questions at 347-215-7598. Or download the LIITR Boxing app to listen on your mobile device. For post-show listening, download Leave It In The Ring on itunes. Help us out and give us a review on itunes. We are also available on the Leave it in the Ring podcast app and the Audioboom app.
Dave Meloni joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his upcoming fight and break down some upcoming fights.Meloni fights September 10 at The Space in Westbury,Long Island against Micah Branch in what will be Dave's third figt at the venue.Meloni gives an update on how training camp has been going and what he expects from this fight.We also get Meloni's thoughts on some big fights coming up including Santa Cruz vs Mares tonight,Mayweather vs Berto,Canelo vs Cotto and GGG vs Lemieux.
The Money Team's WBC Super Middleweight Champ Badou Jack joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming clash with the U.K's George Groves.We get Jack's thoughts on facing Groves and what drives each fighter to state they are specifically looking for the knockout.Jack also gives his take on Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto & Ronda Rousey.
In this episode, we will preview to the epic mega fight of the century as Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr faces Manny Pacquiao. We'll give our predicions on who wins, and why, so tune in, and feel free to call in to give us your predictions.
Anthony "Showtime" Karperis joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming fight September 11 at The Paramount in Huntington,NY.Karperis gives us an update on his shoulder with this being his first fight after shoulder surgery a few months back and how training camp has been going leading up to the fight.We also breakdown some big fights coming up with Anthony including Berto vs Mayweather,Santa Cruz vs Mares,GGG vs Leieux and Cotto vs Canelo.Karperis also weighs in on Ronda Rousey,MMA/UFC and Cris Cyborg.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)