SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Bronze Bomber" episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Radio host and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss last night's big Heavyweight title bout between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne!!
- Are there still any questions surrounding Deontay Wilders abilty or chin?
- Did Bermane take Wilder too lightly?
- Will Deontay fight Fury, Klitschko, or Arreola in June?
The FightSaga tandem will also talk about the recent news of Canelo walking away from a huge fight with Miguel Cotto!!
- Who's to blame for negotiations breaking down?
- Can a Cotto vs. Canelo PPV event still be salvaged?
- What are the alternatives?
Joseph and Lee will also bring everyone up to speed to on the status of Mayweather/Pacquiao!
- Is Cotto a legitimate candidate?
- Is Miguel Cotto getting "Khan-ed" by Floyd Mayweather?
- When is the super fight expected to be announced?
For all of the latest insider boxing news, tune in to "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight, Sunday, January 11, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a packed Mayweather, Pacquiao, Canelo, and Cotto edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review the week's big events in and out of the squared circle.
- 7 to 10 days until Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is announced?
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather land on May 2nd, or June 6th?
- Is the Canelo vs. Cotto super fight actually going to happen?
- Will the big Mexico vs. Puerto Rico showdown land in Vegas or New York City if it does take place?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the settlement between Oscar De la Hoya and former CEO of GBP Richard Schaefer, and what a dilemma this creates for Golden Boy Promotions.
- How many fights are remaining on the GBP contract for Matthysse, Khan, and Santa Cruz?
- Is there any chance of any former Golden Boy fighters returning to Oscar and company anytime soon?
- Where does Golden Boy go from here?
The FightSaga tandem will also give listeners our final preview of this Saturday night's Heavyweight showdown between Deontay Wilder and Bermane Stiverne at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Who wins and why?
- Thoughts on Showtime's "All Access" pre-fight presentation
Tune in to the latest 90 minute edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Today we'll be talking about Amir Khan vs Chris Algieri on June 6th, Miguel Cotto vs Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto vs Jorge Sebastian Heiland and Canelo Alvarez vs James Kirkland. We'll be beginning, "This Day in The Sweet Science". Lastly, Fight Predictions.
Join the movement #ComeBackToBoxing
Call (657) 383-0795 and voice your opinion.
Roc Nation Sports and Miguel Cotto Promotions are pleased to announce the next highly anticipated battle for Miguel Cotto (39-4, 32 KO’s), the reigning WBC Middleweight World Champion and the first native of Puerto Rico to become world champion in four different weight classes. On June 6, 2015, Cotto will defend his title against former World Champion Daniel Geale (31-3, 16 KO’s) of Australia in a fight that will be televised live on HBO from Barclays Center in Brooklyn and is presented in association with Gary Shaw Productions. Boxing superstar Amir “King” Khan (30-3, 19 KOs) returns to the ring to take on former world champion Chris Algieri (20-1, 8 KOs) on Friday, May 29, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York as the Main Event in an exciting Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) card on Spike TV.
The televised action begins live on Spike TV at 9 pm ET/6 p.m. PT. Doors at Barclays Center open at 6 p.m. ET.
We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date with the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
Eleven days before the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, an actual contract for the bout to take place at the MGM Grand still has not been signed.
Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com on Tuesday that he wasn't signing the contract that he received a draft of on April 15 because it wasn't what he agreed to when the MGM, Mayweather Promotions and he signed the term sheet a couple months ago.
Join the movement call (657) 383-0795
The Pound4Pound Kings of Boxing Broadcast Journalism. ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG is the worlds number 1 boxing podcast, and blogtalkradio's original boxing program.
FLOYD MAYWEATHER is one of the best boxers in the history of boxing. On May 2 he will have the biggest test of his career. The Entertainment WorldWide Network will get the behind scences from his TRAINER and best friend Nate Jones LIVE INTERVIEW call 6196394709. Nate Jones is a former American Olympic and professional boxer. Nicknamed "The Snake", Jones won the National Golden Gloves 1994 and 1995 and the Heavyweight bronze medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics. Nate Jones has been in working in the professional boxing area for over 18+ years and training as a trainer for boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mayweather. Nate Jones is ready to give back to the communities across the globe. This is a powerful mighty Man of God on a mission to bring the world a positive new Non-Profit organization that will change the world. Call in and learn! 6196394709
THE PRICELESS FEEDBACK SESSION WHERE WE PLAY THE STARS OF TOMORROW. We are changing the face of the Entertainment Industry! WE PLAY THE STARS OF TOMORROW FOR FREE!! Our mission is to change the face of the entertainment industry by teaching the CEO's of tomorrow, the real business today. CALL 6196394709 !!!
Show your support by making a monetary investment log onto http://www.ewwnradio.com CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON
Promoter Oscar De La Hoya said Friday he has signed agreements from former light-middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and heavy-punching James Kirkland to fight each other in May on HBO. De La Hoya told the Times in a telephone interview from Alvarez’s home in San Diego that the date and site -- either San Antonio’s Alamodome or a venue in Las Vegas -- will be finalized soon. Alvarez (44-1-1, 31 knockouts) had a deadline one or two weekends ago that middleweight world champion Miguel Cotto let pass without agreeing to a deal. Cotto is believed to be waiting in case Floyd Mayweather Jr. opts not to fight Manny Pacquiao on May 2. We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
HBO Sports, widely recognized for its engaging storytelling presentations and winner of ten George F. Peabody Awards for broadcast excellence, has begun production on the one-hour special MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST, detailing the nearly six-year journey to the most-anticipated fight of the modern era, the May 2 Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao blockbuster welterweight unification title bout.
Debuting SATURDAY, APRIL 18 (11:45 p.m.-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), immediately following the previously announced “HBO Boxing After Dark®” doubleheader beginning at 9:45 p.m., the film, narrated by Liev Schreiber, chronicles the biggest challenge of Manny Pacquiao’s stellar pro career. A special prime time replay will air on Thursday, April 23 (9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT). MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST combines new and archival material to look at what is expected to be the most lucrative bout in the sport’s history. We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date with the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Networkpresents a special Thursday night edition of "Boxing 411" with fight writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, and featured guest, broadcast journalist Rodney Green!!
The two radio personalities will examine the big May 2nd match-up between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- style make fights?
- more entertaining at age 36 and 38 respectively?
- Who has the advantage?
- Pre-fight prediction
Joseph and Rodney will also discuss the future plans of Amir Khan.
- Should Khan compete for Kell Brook's IBF Welterweight title this summer in Wembley Stadium?
- Is Special K too much risk for the reward at this stage in Amir Khan's career?
The two outspoken boxing enthusiasts will also examine the riddled path of four division world champion Miguel Cotto.
- Should the Caguas native relinquish his Middleweight distinction?
- Will Cotto elect to wait for the winner of Canelo vs. Kirkland?
- Smarter fight for Miguel, Tim Bradley or Brandon Rios?
The Boxing 411 Team will also discuss the untimely passing of former Welterweight contender Oscar Diaz of San Antonio, Texas.
Join us for a very special episode of Boxing 411, with Joseph Herron and special guest Rodney Green!!
It's has come to the publics attention that Floyd Mayweather has refused to agree to a $5 million penalty if either fighter were to fail a drug test either before or after the May 2nd fight. Manny Pacquaio is the one who requested for this fine to be included in the contract. The problem is that the contract has already been signed by both parties. However, there is a separate agreement that the United States Anti-Doping Agency will be overseeing random blood and urine testing for both fighters, terms for a substantial fine in the event of a dirty test are still being discussed. If neither fighter have anything to hide, thena agreement shouldn't be hard to come by. Even with that said, it should've been included in the original contract to avoid any outside negotiations.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (14 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (10 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (2 chatters)
- Queen Goddess OPULENCE (2 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (2 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)