SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome To COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS on KLJN 107.7 with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover. This is Scenario # 18 Fight or Flight from the book COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS:
Darvin was a dedicated dad and always stuck to his commitment of getting his four-year-old daughter Alisa. At times, Darvin and Alisa’s mother, Camille, had a rocky relationship because of mistakes they both made in the past, but never was he prepared for what Camille has in store for him.
It was Darvin’s weekend to pick up Alisa. When he went by Camille’s house, the place looked vacant, so off to Alisa’s grandmother’s house; and when she answered the door, she seemed to be cold with her statement “they’re not here” and shut the door. Darvin was confused; it’s not like Camille to not to contact him regarding Alisa. Darvin left several messages on Camille’s phone but no answer.
A week went by but he still has not heard from Camille or Alisa. Darvin was a wreck at work and spent his spare time crying at home. Darvin’s mother and his sister called Alisa’s grandmother and asked her “what the hell is going on.” Darvin has been too good to the baby for him to be treated like this; finally Alisa’s grandmother admits that Camille and Alisa have left the state and relocated to St. Louis.
When Darvin’s mother called to tell him the deal, Darvin burst out in tears; he was devastated, he just felt like dying. What will he do without his daughter, and what could possibly be the justification for Camille to leave?
To listen by phone and / or join the discussion call (347) 237-5342 - and remember to press "1" when you want to speak live on the air.
And now, here is COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS, with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover.
What does it mean to you to fight to the finish or end well? What does that look like close up. 2 Tim 4:7 seems to provide a few answers to these questions. It says "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith". Can you say that today, that you have fought the good fight, finished the race and kept the faith? Well I to like you have to ask myself this all important question and must ask frequently so as to determine where I stand in Christ, am I slowing down in my zeal for Christ? How is my excitement and desire for God's Holy word? Am I telling others about my personal testimony and how I have come to know the Lord today? Am I on my knees daily fighting battles, confessing sin and while still marching forward for the cause of Christ? With so much at stake in the battle between good and evil, flesh vs. spirit we want to be able to say we didnt buckle to the pressure, that we were fully committed and went the distance in faith with our marriages, our children, those family members outside of Christ, our integrity, purity and through pain, temptation, and of course all those times you felt like throwing in the towel, but you didnt. You yourself can echo the same words of the apostle Paul in 2 Tim 4:7. Lord help us all to endure and finish our race well.
My desire and passion is to help others fulfil their god given purpose and destiny. I talk about issues weekly that I believe can hinder this. I speak from experience and from a place of strength after finding my path. Tonight I will be encouraging you to 'Fight your Fears! We all experience the feeling of fear. Do you allow it to motivate you or paralyse you? Are you looking for answers to over come your fears?
Join me on today's podcast where Iwill be sharing things I do to overcome fear.
I look forward to sharing with you
On this episode of The Majority Decision we will finally get to the subject of the oversaturation of the UFC. Is there just simply too many UFC events? Is that even possible? UFC Fight Night 82 is on the way this Saturday and we will take a look at the main card and break down the fights. Plus, this week was a fairly big in fight announcements we will go over some of the upcoming fights.
All this and more every Saturday and Sunday at 10 pm cst.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (6 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)