SORT BY Relevancy
We know that many people want a flex hour job. Having flexible hours is one of the most highly ranked perks that job seekers look for. The younger generations are prioritizing flexible hours even more highly than the older generations now too.
The rest of the world is adapting more quickly to telecommuting and remote work staffs than North America is though. The way the younger generations see the world is undoubetedly going to make some real meaningful cultural shifts in the workplace.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss what the attraction is to the Flex Time Workplace.
Today's Corporate Workplace Strategy often includes Flex Staffing. We all know that companies each have their own strategies of how they go about hiring, training, managing and assessing their employee’s performance.
A key study shows that an important part of the effectiveness of our workplaces depends upon employee well-being and job satisfaction. Matters like employee engagement, job retention, and work-life balance make the difference in positive contribution to the company’s bottom line.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss how companies can go about developing clear organizational polices and guidelines in hiring flex staff for their companies.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Tactics to consider and use in finding your Flexible Hour Job. The old methods of sending out the same resume to 400 different companies just doesn't make the grade anymore. Especially if you are seeking a job that has some degree of flexibility, it requires a considerate amount of thought and planning. Join us as we walk you through some of the steps to consider when finding your flexible hour job.
Flex Talented Artist born in pitt county Greenville North Carolina raised in Wilson and Knightdale (aka Tree City) NC started writing at the age of 8 and rappin at 16, Flex has been crafting his voice, creating two mixtapes “Heart of the Streets” and “1st Quarter”. This artist for sure puts in work, collaborating with CaneMobbENT, forming a street team and with future plans including a clothing line, mixtapes, new shows and much more, hardworking artist that writes his own music with a unique creative punchline flow has jus what it takes to be a star in this music industry creating music for anyone experimenting in every genre plans to create a new sound for North Carolina stay tuned for upcoming shows, videos , mixtapes, and clothing line
LIVE "NEWSCAST" @ 4:00PM ET ON THE PWKGW RADIO NETWORK!
Join Shawn & pro wrestler/mixed martial artist FLEX ARMSTRONG!
Flex is also one of the longest reigning and current Big Time Wrestling Heavyweight Champion! In fact, this FRIDAY FEB 28th in SPARTANBURG, SC he will be defending his title against former WCW/WWE SUPERSTAR/WORLD CHAMPION VADER!
CALL IN 1-347-308-8308 TO LISTEN, PRESS 1 TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Fortunetly for Flex he is no stranger to issueing or accepting a challege from capable contenders that pose a serious threat to not just his title, but his pride. (ahem BATISTA)
With that said, we will discuss that and whats going on TODAY in pro wrestling!
Nearly 53% of employees in America today say that they are unsatisfied with their jobs. Only 15% of workers actually report that they are “very satisfied with their work. So why are they not passionate about what they do and what can we do about it?
Somehow people are having a hard time finding a way to bring passion to their jobs. Especially the older workers are experiencing the largest drop in job satisfaction over the last 25 years. In the 1980’s, nearly 70% of workers age 65 or older were happy at work. In today’s surveys job satisfaction in this age group has dropped down to only 46% of workers.
The primary issue seems to be the lack of control that people feel in their lives now. They don’t feel they have a lot of autonomy in what they do on a day to day basis. They don’t feel that what they say has much impact at work, and many times they don’t feel they can be themselves at work.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss ways you can find the job you love or at least turn the job you have into one that you love.
We are enterring 2014 with 42% of Americans living under the poverty level of $23,000/ year for a family of four. Teachers say that three in five children are coming to school unable to concentrate on math becuase they are hungry.
With over 70 government programs directed at social issues, why are 46 million Americans still living in poverty and over 1.3 million still jobless? Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss the 2014 issues we face today and what really needs to be done with job creation in the US.
We are enterring 2014 with 42% of Americans living under the poverty level of $23,000/ year for a family of four. Teachers say that three in five children are coming to school unable to concentrate on math becuase they are hungry. With over 70 government programs directed at social issues, why are 46 million Americans still living in poverty and over 1.3 million still jobless? Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss the 2014 issues we face today and what really needs to be done with job creatio
GET YOUR LIFE ON TRACK: Flex Your Muscles
This week, we will be looking at getting in shape both physically and spiritually.
Being our of shape on these levels can really throw a spanner in the works in terms of moving forwards in life.
Our Guest: Renee Wiggins
Renee Wiggins has mentored, trained and changed lives in the health and wellness industry for more than 20 years. Renee Wiggins has mentored , trained and changed lives in the health and wellness industry for more than 20 years.
Renee is the author of several books on the topic, including Can I Exercise Sitting Down?
Join us to discover great ways to get in shape.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Often employers mention that the best thing a job candidate can do, is to ask great questions. Preparing for those questions takes time though.
Good questions show the employer that the candidate has put some thought and interest into understanding the company. When to actually start asking the questions is also very important.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss how to go about preparing for them and what some of the best questions to ask are, during the interview.
Employers have made it clear that even the most qualified candidates make very serious mistakes during interviews. Companies complain that even candidates who have been through thorough pre-screening and seem to be well-educated and articulate, seem to fail when it comes to the one on one interview.
Candidates who talk too much about themselves, arrive late to the interview, or aren't well prepared enough, are basically kissing the interview good-bye. Somehow they fail to recognize what employers are looking for when it comes to an interview.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Surviving the Job Interview Getting the Job.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (441 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Hex Education (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (0 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (0 chatters)