SORT BY Relevancy
Back in the days before blogging and social media running advice came from a mixture of running books, running magazines, coaches and the runners and other people we had contact with. Poor advice was mostly limited to the people you mixed with or applying material from experts out of context.
The world has changed and bad running advice is everywhere. Have you looked at Facebook recently?
In this episode of The Partnerunning Show we set the record straight on ten common running mistakes and five popular but wrong questions.
With topics including training, equipment and race strategy we give you the heads up on avoiding these common mistakes. We also give you the questions to ask to help you find the answers you are after.
Also on the show:
Over the shoulder
Salomon Trail Series Race One Review - Studley Park
The road ahead
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (18 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (15 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (11 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (10 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)