SORT BY Relevancy
The article questions brain benefits of fish oil. The author Dr. Jennifer G. Robinson from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, senior author of the new report goes so far as to say... "There's nothing really convincing, (in) one direction or the other," she said. Tune in to find out the TRUTH. The link to the article is below:
Be sure to join us "LIVE" on Fish Bait Radio for the first show with new host and Texas angler Scott Burns, His guest will be, Sam Rayburn guide, Lynn Atkinson ,owner of "Reel Um N" guide service. They will cover everything you need to know about summer time patterns for bass and crappie...
Visit "Reel Um N" guide Service (WEB SITE)
Tune in on Wednesday as we discuss the power just waiting to manifest itself in your lemon oil. Bring it along, open it up and experience greater focus, greater immunity, and greater joy. One drop of doTERRA lemon oil is a power house to unplug just about anything from your throat, to your ears, to the grease on your stove.
The industry behind the consumption of fish and fish oil is quite strong. They have quite alot of resources behind studies that show that that fish oil will benefit you in some way. Yes, when you think about it, does it really make sense to introduce another source of fat into your diet? And when you strip a component away from a traditionally eaten food, doesn't that make it act more like a drug? We also speak with Susan Powers, who is a bit of a renaissance woman and is truly inspiring! Sh
Fish, Cooking for Taste!
Survival Podcast on Prepper Broadcasting
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Fish is dish best served well, “not ruined”. If I were asked what are the two things that most often ruin fish I would say the following. Over cooking fresh water fish and often bothering to cook some salt water fish at all. Now don’t get me wrong I cook plenty of salt water fish, but some of it is best simply sashimi or ceviche!
Today I will go over some of my favorite ways to prepare and use fish. The good news is you can do all of this even if you are not a fisherman with fresh fish from the market. The key with fish is when done it should flake, not be mushy, you simply must not be afraid that you will “under cook it” this indeed is the most common way fish is ruined.
Visit Prepper Broadcasting HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Is dyeing fish humane? Should it continue? With so many species it really necessary? What about purchasing such fish? Should there be a boycott? Come listen as Hannapro Discus and John Brandtberry discuss this practicw being done to unsuspecting fish! Can we do something about it? Join us live on Friday the 13th at 6 PM Eastern time for a half hour show! This is a two part show so tune in to part 2 sometime next week. I will schedulr then let you know!.
1. Liz’s updates [4:00]
2. Diane’s updates [9:37]
3. “gluten-free” doesn’t always mean healthy [17:04]
4. Dr. Oz and saturated fats [28:32]
5. Mucus, mucus, everywhere [33:37]
6. How can I get good nutrients in if I avoid superfoods? [40:56]
7. How to transition from a low-fat to a higher-fat diet? [48:02]
8. The difference between fish oil and cod liver oil, and what tests to get at the doctor [53:57]
Host Jim Ventura (professional Navigational consultant - Astrology, Numerology, Runes, Tarot, Animal cards etc...) is the author of two metaphysical books, YouTube videos and does local and Skype seminars and classes on many different metaphysical subjects. Snake Oil is Jim's monthly blog column. Snake Oil radio is a forum for discussion of a wide range of metaphysical subjects with a primary focus on how everyone can learn to fine tune their unique intuitive abilities and skills. Callers may call in toward the end of Jim’s show with questions or comments and some shows include 5 minute free mini navigational consultations. Live column read and discussion, so I will not be taking live calls for mini readings on todays show. Todays show: Excessive Striving
Excessive striving is not uncommon for people who have some impatience embedded in their wiring. Impatience is one of seven fears (chief negative features*) Impatience centers around a fear of being victimized by time. We tend to get intolerant of the way others do, or don’t do things and we often get annoyed with ourselves as well! In numerology we often see this tendency in people who have the number 8 prominently in their charts. The inner voice pushes at us to feel guilty if we are not doing enough. It’s like having an internal lion tamer and whip as a motivator. It often originates from familial or cultural influences, but needs no outer prompt when we become an adult because it is now firmly imbedded inside. Yet, often excessive striving is not a good thing. We can get caught in the unhealthy trap of trying to do too much...Join me for a live colimn read and discussion about how we can get caught in the trap of trying to do too much!
PAM Time – Fish House Road
Enjoy PAM Murphy as she hosts an episode featuring some interesting information and original music from the talented and fun loving band, Fish House Road. Infusing the rhythm into a great danceable beat, the band’s music is a mixture of Reggae, Bluegrass, Blues, jazz and Rock. Dance along too as you listen to this bands upbeat sound with outstanding vocal melodies; sweet harmonic transitions; and driving drum beats. Currently, Fish House Road has an EP: Run Free, available for anyone to purchase on iTunes.
Tonight's Songs: Festy Fest, Mr Jam Man and Run Free
Enjoy host PAM Murphy as she interviews the band and gives some inspirational messages through out the show. Tune in for a night filled with great music and fun!
For more information visit: www.pamproductions.webs.com
PAM Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us LIVE with FLW Public Relations Director Joseph Opager as we talk about the Rayovac FLW Series.
Updates, Tournament information and a hole lot more. Our main focus will be the upcoming Rayovac FLW Series - Northern on the Potomac River set for
(June 19-21, 2014). We will also be joined live on air with Rayovac Pro Melvin Smitson from Baltimore, Maryland.
Will talk to Melvin about fishing in the FLW and his thoughts and prodictions on the upcoming event.
Congressman Paul Tonko and Gregg Bell talk about the oil trains in the Port of Albany
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (5 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- kendricklaw (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (0 chatters)