SORT BY Relevancy
Look around. Are there any roaming in your neck of the woods? We can start with the "Responsible Republicans" aka GOPers, who refuse to call for impeachment. Any reason to say impeachment of whom? Then we'll bring the conversation back home, to the local level, to your neck of the Federal District woods.
This episode, with your help, we'll "turn the light on" these "Responsible Republicans". Will they stand and defend themselves with more than "rhetoric"? Or scurry to dark their hidden places?
Maybe you'll be surprised...maybe not and just maybe, you'll hear your name mentioned.
Side note: Here's a couple, three sites to whet your appetite and possibly turn your eyes red with anger (and maybe turn your stomach). Montana Floodlight and Bruce Tutvedt: Lobbyist or Legislator?
And here's a site we can use to turn the "floodlight" on them. http://www.rinolist.org/rinos/
Carol Sanford is the author of The Responsible Entrepreneur: Four Game-Changing Archetypes for Founders, Leaders and Impact Investors.
From her website:
Carol has been leading major consulting change efforts in both Fortune 500 and new-economy businesses for more than 30 years. Her client list includes long-terms relationships with Colgate Europe and Africa and DuPont Canada, US, Asia and Europe.
She also works with new-economy companies like Intel, Agilent and leaders of change such as Seventh Generation. Central to Carol's philosophy and approach is a reimagined look at what makes and organiztion truly responsible. "Its important to find out what differentiates your business and cannot be copied by competitor because they cannot be you; and then thinking about how to do business so that communities, societies, and ecology as a whole are improved. These are not separate interwoven pursuits. It's completely doable, and a conversation worth having.
And we'll have that conversation about our one competitive advantage, that none of us can copy. That's who we are as individuals - all of our strengths and values and legacies and and dreams. As Oscar Wilde said Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
Everyone else is a commodity. Being them means you compete in commodity-hell. With the whole being greater than the sum of its parts, I wonder why corporate policies insist we leave ourselves, our best selves, at home.
We’ll talk with Carol. We’ll hear how responsible entrepreneurs mastered these archetypes, connected with buyers, changed an industry and transformed lives.
It may not be your responsibility to help every black woman you meet, but it would make you a responsible human being. It takes nothing to help someone. And us reaching each other as black women needs to be a movement. Like a contest. A prize for the woman who can change minds of as many girls as possible. We have to be responsible for our sisters. Why you say? The perception is "Birds of a feather flock together", and evidently they think we ducks b/c I'm tired of the quacking. RealTalkWillBeHad.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Dr. Richard Oppenlander author of Food Choice and Sustainability and Comfortably Unaware: Global Depletion and Food Choice Responsibility. We’ll discuss responsible food choices and how these choices impact our environment! Dr. Richard Oppenlander is a sustainability consultant, researcher, and author whose award winning book, Comfortably Unaware has been endorsed by Ellen DeGeneres, Dr. Jane Goodall, and Dr. Neal Barnard. Dr. Oppenlander's newest book titled, Food Choice and Sustainability: Why Buying Local, Eating Less Meat, and Taking Baby Steps Won’t Work, has won the 2014 International Book Award and the 2014 Green Book Festival Award. Dr. Oppenlander is a lecturer on food choice and how it relates to sustainability and served as the lead consultant for two new full-length environmental documentary films. He also serves as an advisor to world hunger projects in developing countries and with municipalities in the U.S. Dr. Oppenlander has spent the past 40 years studying the effects food choices have on our planet and on us. He started an organic plant based food company, operates an animal rescue sanctuary (with his wife Jill), and is the founder of the non-profit organization, Inspire Awareness Now.
REGGAE ROUND TABLE CHAT: Accounting & Legal Issues-Things You MUST Know music 101
An Account Manager in the music industry is more senior than an account executive. They will make more strategic business decisions. In the music industry they may be responsible for a band or solo artist, a record label or perhaps an agency, publication, music TV or digital music service. The Account Manager will likely be responsible for a portfolio of clients or brands.http://us.music-jobs.com/jobtypes/account-manager-jobs-413282.php
The growth of ancillary revenue streams for artists that are not related to music are critically important, such as sponsorships/endorsements ,opportunities in television, book publishing, and creative forms of merchandising. The music industry, which began as a product-based business, has quickly evolved into a service-based business over the past several years despite the fact that the U.S. Copyright Act and other laws do not currently support the transformations. Also examined are arrangements between record companies and artists; production deals, producer agreements and other legal and business issues that arise in the recording studio; trademark and rights of publicity; topics and agreements relating to music publishing rights; monetizing downloads and subscription services; and discussions pertaining to fans, brands, social networking sites, and cultural communities as they affect music, copyrights, and merchandising in a global music market.
Today's program introduces Rev. Dr. Michael S. Williams, President of the International Christian Broadcasting System. Our studios are located in San Francisco, CA . Our broadcasting company, as well as this program The Word of God for Every Day Life: Str8 and Uncut is dedicated to the 2 fold purpose of 1) rendering the Gospel of JC in an easy to understand manner. 2) Relating the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST to the issues of the day. And in so doing, share with you, the listening public, the fruits of 42 years of ministry and Biblical study. Today, we will speak to the issue of why htere is EVIL in the World, who's responsible for it, and how we can overcome it!
Jezebel was responsible for leading the entire nation into further wickedness, and she strongly influenced the king toward evil. She was appropriately punished in the end. All who reject the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross will also suffer, and hell is an eternal punishment that God wants all to be rescued from.
2 Kings 9:36-37New King James Version (NKJV)
36 Therefore they came back and told him. And he said, “This is the word of the Lord, which He spoke by His servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, ‘On the plot of ground at Jezreel dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel;[a] 37 and the corpse of Jezebel shall be as refuse on the surface of the field, in the plot at Jezreel, so that they shall not say, “Here liesJezebel.”’”
Christopher H. "Chris" Jasper (born December 30, 1951, Cincinnati, Ohio) is a former member of both the Isley Brothers and Isley-Jasper-Isley and is responsible for writing and producing the majority of the Isley Brothers music (1973–1983) and Isley-Jasper-Isley music (1984–1987). He is also a successful solo musician and record producer, recording over 10 of his own solo albums, including 4 urban contemporary gospel albums, all written, produced and performed, both vocally and instrumentally, by Jasper. Jasper also produces artists for his New York based record label, Gold City Records. Jasper's keyboard and Moog synthesizer work was a primary ingredient of the Isley Brothers sound of the 1970s and 1980s (the "gold and platinum" years) when the Isley Brothers were a self-contained band.Chris Jasper is a classically trained musician and composer. The youngest of 7 siblings, Jasper started studying classical music at the age of 7. After graduating from high school in Cincinnati, he moved to New York to study music composition at the esteemed Juilliard School of Music in New York City. He continued his studies at C.W. Post, Long Island University, New York, where he studied with noted jazz pianist and composer, Billy Taylor and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in music composition. He subsequently earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Concord University School of La Donna Porter w.
The Jasper and Isley families lived in the same apartment complex in Cincinnati. While still living in Cincinnati, Jasper's older sister, Elaine, married Rudolph Isley and the vocal trio formed by the three older brothers, Rudolph, Ronald and O'Kelly, subsequently relocated to Teaneck, New Jersey. While living temporarily in New Jersey with his sister as a young teenager, Jasper and the two younger Isleys, Marvin and Ernie, formed a band, "The Jazzman Trio" with Jasper on keyboards.
Joanie Buchanan Ministry http://www.joaniebuchanan.org/
Will have Cindy Hyde.MAEd --CEO & Founder at The East Texas Healing Center. She will be teaching tonight.
Studied Adult Education & Training at University of PhoenixSharing revelation as the Holy Spirit guides her, her messages bring practical life changing inspiration that encourage change and reveal insight for overcoming obstacles and life's challenges.
Disclaimer: I try to choose men and women who are seasoned in the Word to be on my shows. Although some guests’ interpretations may differ from your beliefs, and/or those of me or my ministry, I nor my ministry are accountable for their opinions. Blogtalkradio has aired my program for over three years and I appreciate that. However, I am not responsible, at any time, for the advertisements on this network. Thank you for your understanding, God Bless.
Join BluPrint Radio on Tuesday September 16th for our interview and discussion on Executive Compensation. On this episode, we'll discuss how executive compensation plans are developed, which roles in an organization are considered "executive," tax advantages for corporations, aligning executive pay to strategy and more!
Our guest, Dick Wolfe, is a retired Captain from the U.S. Navy's Medical Service Corps with several worldwide assignments to include leading the training of the Navy's 5000 Medical Corpsman while assigned to the Naval School of Health Sciences. He is currently consulting with health care organizations on safeguarding Protected Health Information - P.H.I. - and is confounder of the nationwide P.H.I. Protection Network and spent many years with Booz Allen Hamilton, management consultants, supporting TRICARE, the military health care system, which provides medical care to nearly 10 million beneficiaries.
Dick has taught as an Adjunct Professor at Washington Adventist University in the Health Care Administration and Organizational Management programs for nearly 20 years and currently, is the lead instructor in the University's Compensation courses. He has worked on compensation issues on all levels - from executive level compensation development and negotiation to developing entry level salaries in urban environments. He was an Assistant Vice-President with Wells Fargo Bank specializing in human resources management. He was responsible for worldwide staff development for the Bank's Corporate and International Divisions.
Our interview and discussion will highlight many areas of interest and will help business and other organization leaders better understand basic executive compensation and what's included.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (52 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)