SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This week on SOTT Talk Radio we’ll be talking to licensed clinical psychologist Dr. Aleta Edwards. Dr. Aleta graduated with honors form the Chicago School of Professional Psychology and is the author of the best-selling e-book Fear of the Abyss: Healing the Wounds of Shame and Perfectionism.
Through her many years of practice, Dr. Aleta has treated people with painful issues of perfectionism, shame, indecisiveness, control issues, and a fear of needing others. This constellation of issues kept appearing in a majority of her clients, regardless of gender, age, or cultural-ethic group.
Rather than solely focusing on coping with symptoms of these anxieties, she has helped people go inward, facing the specific fears that caused these symptoms. She has found that these painful symptoms--defensive in nature--would lessen considerably or simply vanish when the core issue was addressed.
Join us this Sunday October 20th from 2-4pm EST (8-10pm CET) as we discuss Dr. Aleta's important work and insights.
in Self Help
Welcome to the award winning show “the Conversation” hosted by Klarque Garrison. We are part of the Survival Radio Network with a mission to motivate, educate and inspire our Listeners Worldwide! Today, we’ve got a very diverse line-up planned for you…
Abyss: Def Poet Abyss drops by to share his love for words, a verse or 2 and to talk to us about his up and coming events
Leneille Moon: children’s author and social media expert Leneille is here to talk about the subject of her book…. Children’s allergies and how to safely combat them with a healthy diet.
Michele Green: Author Michele Green drops in to talk about her newest round of books!
JAWAR: Motivational speaker and business consultant JAWAR is here to talk about how to create a proper mindset!
Sabrina: she just goes by Sabrina and we’ve got her here on this show today. Sit back and enjoy the wonderful sounds of “Sabrina”..
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Efforts by lawmakers to stop a U.S. debt default were in disarray on Tuesday with just over a day before the government's authority to borrow money lapses, risking the Treasury's ability to pay bills and creditors.
Chaotic negotiations to end the U.S. fiscal impasse failed to produce a deal, and left Congress and President Barack Obama desperately searching for a way to reopen the government and raise the country's debt limit ahead of a Thursday deadline.
A new year begins with the return of "Conversations". To kick things off, Logan Mohtashami joins AxSA again to discuss the political brawl to avert the Fiscal Cliff and the inadvertent setup for more dueling over federal spending and debt in 2013.
Republican Worries 'What We're Getting Out Of It' Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas) told radio host Mike Huckabee on Monday that he and other congressional Republicans are concerned about getting too little in exchange for passing a continuing resolution reopening the government.
"It's pretty hard to go home and say I shut the government down for two weeks to get a two-year delay on the medical devices tax," Burgess said.
Burgess was referring to a budget and debt ceiling plan floated by Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) that would delay the Affordable Care Act's tax on medical devices, including artificial joints and heart stents.
"I would just tell you, in any case, this doesn't seem like what we went into this fight trying to get," Burgess said. "I just seriously question what we're getting out of it."
Burgess added that he thought the Republican effort to tie its demand to defund Obamacare to budget talks was hampered because the strategy didn't take shape until mid-September.
Alternatives to governmental shut down
Tonights show will talk about INTERNET DATING... IS IT PHYSICAL OR FISCAL?
I know you have friends that are members of dating sites or have met "The One" on-line. What was your first thought when you heard the news? SCARY? CRAZY? GREAT? Have you tried on-line dating? Is this the new " dinner and a movie"?
The United States generated $957 million in revenue in 2008 from online dating services
At the end of November 2004, there were 844 lifestyle and dating sites, a 38 percent increase since the start of the year, according to Hitwise Inc. However, market share was increasingly growing by several large commercial services, including AOL Personals, Yahoo! Personals, Match.com, and eHarmony. By 2007, many prominent studies show that Baby Boomer interest in online dating have soared.
Where do you fit or do you even want to? It's hard enough to find that RIGHT person when you met face to face isn't it. But think about it... maybe it is better to get to know someone before there is face to face contact. But is it SAFE?
TUNE IN TO Sweet Tea with a Chaser TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (202 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (82 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (59 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (51 chatters)
- Websleuths (49 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (46 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (20 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (9 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (6 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (1 chatters)
- kamau301 (0 chatters)