SORT BY Relevancy
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
This will be one of our biggest shows!! We will be interviewing Real Estate Mogul, Social Activist, and publisher, Jay Morrison "aka" JayMrRealEstate!! We will talk about his road to success, his real estate investing school and mentorship program pragram, and ways you can invest your money wisely. Also we will have President/CEO of The Minnis Group, Ms. Catherine Minnis. We will discuss how to expand your business, tips for starting your businees, the enomony and more!!! If you are into money, investing, and business don't miss this show!!!
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Attorney Sarah Kopel and writer/critic Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Kopel is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law.
Tonight we discuss the First Amendment right to freedom of speech. What protections are and are not afforded by the Constitution? Does this change if you are a public figure? Can other areas of law affect these rights? We will explore the words of Phil Robertson and Ted Nugent; two figures that have made controversial statements recently in regards to their own personal feelings on hot topic issues.
Today's show is inspired by a piece on Charisma News concerning the misunderstanding of our First Amendment and especially that pesky establishment clause and notion of "separation of church and state". But it also comes down to something that I enjoy getting into because so much of our history is covered up, forgotten, or not brought up. More than likely unless something big happens in the news that I feel like I absolutely need to talk about, this will be a series of shows going forward, as some of the information, which is by no means all the information available, that I would like to present is very valuable and will indeed stretch over several shows. It may even hopefully stretch out into "good government God's way", as I believe if we practiced good government God's way, we wouldn't have anywhere near the messes that we have today that have built up over these many years. So buckle up and settle in for some references and examples going back hundreds of years and some going back even only 30-40 years as we take a ride down History Lane together, starting today at 4:30 PM and archived later.
Tune in for another "Turned up Tuesday"!!! On today's episode will be interviewing an amazing author from my hometown Philadelphia Kenneth Williams, who has sold over 20,000 copies from his current series North Philly Hustla, North Philly Hustla II, and Ashes to Ashes. We will also be discussing his life story about growing up in the inner city and overcoming his life's challenges, to become a talented author and rolemodel. Also, we will be discussing "Where do you rank Nas among the hip hop greats?" As well as recap Love and Hip Hop LA, World News, and the state of hip hop. Tune in for a great show!!!
No, it's probably not going to be anything official. My attention span is way too short to do anything like that. Today's show though will focus on current issues, some current court cases or almost court cases with respect to the First Amendment, establishment of religion, and of course free exercise thereof. Today I'll have an unbelievable and what to me is just completely ridiculous case concerning a "cross" at the 9-11 museum that is scheduled to open this year. An atheist group is being really ridiculous on this one. I also will have I think a couple of cases that show the consequences of all this moral equivalencies of all religions and this mindset so many have where they're afraid they'll be sued or afraid they'll offend, so they just don't allow anything with the word "God" on it. Purdue University tried that and it backfired a bit on them. Also, what's up with Buddhist prayers in the U.S. Senate? I'll have that today as well. That's today at 4:30 Eastern and archived after that.
Republicans like Sarah Palin are crying that their First Amendment rights are being trampled on, while completely ignoring the destruction of the First Amendment that occurred under the regime of George W. Bush.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Minifee FTW (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (16 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- fitnessmajor (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- mskane (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Evangelist Von Dumes (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Freestyle Ry Day (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- 888 Namaste (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (1 chatters)