SORT BY Relevancy
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
This will be one of our biggest shows!! We will be interviewing Real Estate Mogul, Social Activist, and publisher, Jay Morrison "aka" JayMrRealEstate!! We will talk about his road to success, his real estate investing school and mentorship program pragram, and ways you can invest your money wisely. Also we will have President/CEO of The Minnis Group, Ms. Catherine Minnis. We will discuss how to expand your business, tips for starting your businees, the enomony and more!!! If you are into money, investing, and business don't miss this show!!!
Attorney Sarah Kopel and writer/critic Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Kopel is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law.
Tonight we discuss the First Amendment right to freedom of speech. What protections are and are not afforded by the Constitution? Does this change if you are a public figure? Can other areas of law affect these rights? We will explore the words of Phil Robertson and Ted Nugent; two figures that have made controversial statements recently in regards to their own personal feelings on hot topic issues.
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Tonight's hot topic is relationships. We will talk about the good, bad and the crazy. Also we will recap last weeks world news and hip hop news. We also will have a special music guest lead singer from "Alisa Joe and Gyrl Problems" will join us. Tune in for a exciting hour!!!
Today's show is inspired by a piece on Charisma News concerning the misunderstanding of our First Amendment and especially that pesky establishment clause and notion of "separation of church and state". But it also comes down to something that I enjoy getting into because so much of our history is covered up, forgotten, or not brought up. More than likely unless something big happens in the news that I feel like I absolutely need to talk about, this will be a series of shows going forward, as some of the information, which is by no means all the information available, that I would like to present is very valuable and will indeed stretch over several shows. It may even hopefully stretch out into "good government God's way", as I believe if we practiced good government God's way, we wouldn't have anywhere near the messes that we have today that have built up over these many years. So buckle up and settle in for some references and examples going back hundreds of years and some going back even only 30-40 years as we take a ride down History Lane together, starting today at 4:30 PM and archived later.
So much has happened in 2014. It was a great year,but it did come without its share of Drama! We will be highlighting, the top news stories, top albums, top celebrity breakups, the souls we lost, and much more. You dont want to miss this show especially the last Turn't up Tuesday of the year. Make sure you all Tune the hell in!
Discussing First Amendment implications of Grand Juries in the wake of the Ferguson and Garner decisions to release Grand Jury documents.
Does your mate's profession matter? That will be tonight's hot topic!!! Also we will recap Love and Hip Hop New York and talk about D'Angelo's new album. And speaking of D'Angelo we will play a new game "fat or skinny", do you like your favorite artist when they was fat or skinny!!! K. Millz has the scoop on new couples and the latest hip hop news!! Tune-in for another turnt-up tuesday!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (1 chatters)