SORT BY Relevancy
The 'Building' of an radio audience on internet radio is an applaudable accomplishment. Unlike local radio, there is no following unless you make one! The finish product on internet radio is the podcast. This, in my estimation is where the real value comes to play. Especially for construction and general fire safety. Information the audience can capitolize on. With that being said, we will continue the home improvement venue, take calls as people have the need, and provide disaster awareness in a recorded forum where anyone can retreive the information and use it towards their home improvement need. We may have the Shingletown, CA Fire Safe Council call in with information on an upcoming event for which the pocast can be used for email forwarding. This provides an 'intro' to the councils event and allows the recipient to overview the evenings events and decide to promote and attend. Don't you love technology?
One of the many ideas I have brought to the Shasta County Fire Safe Council is the initiation of builders to the committees. Builders offer inside information to the mitigation of real property and can 'see' issues arising that corrected would give valuable time to First Responders. Focusing upon the Wildland Urban Interface, the builder, or correctly said, qualified remodeler, will upgrade the structures to class A requirements and give homeowners piece of mind. This is acheived through a carfully thought out plan for builders to be 'initiated' to the general public via the Fire Safe Councils for home consultations. The twist is that in order for the builder to be part of the plan (which offers ROI) he must become a member of your local Fire Safe Council. So listen in and see how it works. Also call in 646-652-4437 with your input.
The show that was nominated in 2014 for the best American Internet Soccer Radio Show for the entire year by World Soccer Talk.
Join me as I discuss the Red Bulls Mid-Week match up against the struggling Chicago Fire. Trying to break the jinx that is Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois.
Nominated for the best American Soccer Internet Radio show in 2014 by World Soccer Talk. Talking about our leagues, our players, our National Team.
Two hour American Soccer Show discussing the game in the United States. Our clubs, Leagues, Players, National Team & other Fabulous Moments
First Hour: National, Second Hour: Local, New York Red Bulls
A state wide Fire Safe Council meeting was held in Sacramento last Wednesday. Todays Show will be about what I have learned. We all should be ready for disasters. To the best preparation we can for our region. If only in our minds we are educated to know what we would possibly do. That would be a good start. During an incident is not the time to learn! " Failure to prepare IS preparation for failure". Let's not think that 1. "It will never happen to me!". And 2. "Oh, somebody will take care of that"! This kind of conditioning needs to stop. We are all responsible when it comes to disaster.
The Waldbaum Super market fire, Brooklyn, New York occurred on August 2, 1978. Six firefighters died in the line of duty when the roof of a burning Brooklyn supermarket collapsed, plunging 12 firefighters into the flames.
Thirty-four firefighters, one emergency medical technician and one Emergency Services police officer were injured in the fire and the tragedy is remembered as one of the worst disasters in the New York City Fire Department?s 143-year history.
The FDNY members killed in the Line of Duty in the Waldbaum?s fire included:
? Lt. James E. Cutillo, Battalion 33
? Firefighter Charles S. Bouton, Ladder Company 156
? Firefighter Harold F. Hastings, Battalion 42
? Firefighter James P. McManus, Ladder Company 153
? Firefighter William O?Connor, Ladder Company 156
? Firefighter George S. Rice, Ladder Company 153
- See more at: http://www.firegroundleadership.com/2015/08/01/the-waldbaum-fire-collapse-fdny-1978-remembrance/#sthash.rEfZNczn.dpuf
The American Soccer Show that was nominated by World Soccer Talk as the best Online Soccer Radio show in 2014
Chad Hollingsworth will discuss the new FC Cincinnati for the USL, Charles Brandt of the Yellow Card Podcast, Kartik Krishnaiyer recaps the next round of the NASL 2015 Fall Season & Red Bulls Hour: Recapping the 3-0 victory over Toronto FC
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)