SORT BY Relevancy
The SIPA was the moderator for 5 would be FINRA small firm candidates and things got a little feisty. The Financial Services Exchange (FSX) hosted the debate at their quarterly meeting in Ft. Lauderdale and was followed by a talk on Financial reform. Listen to Host John Busacca and Special guest Attorney Rick Nummi, formerly of the SEC discuss the debates as well as the financial reform bill recently passed.
The SEC announced today that 12b-1 fees will be eliminated. This could be bad for small B/D's and even worse for Investors. FINRA dissident candidates will weigh in with their opinion as well as their opinion on the proxy ballot before FINRA members right now.
Join Lauren Boyman, Executive Director of Digital Strategy at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, as she discusses managing online and social media in a highly regulated and compliance-heavy industry. How do wealth managers walk the fine line of 'being social' and staying in compliance with FINRA and the SEC?
Acclaimed social media thought leader Beverly Macy interviews business leaders, celebrities, sports figures, and newsmakers who are harnessing the power of social media in business, sports, and entertainment. Join her for one-on-one interviews and roundtable discussions on THE hottest topic making headlines today.
William Wesley is an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University’s Ageno School in Business in San Francisco, California. He teaches management principles and business communication in the undergraduate program. William is a Dispute Resolution Arbitrator with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and an author who released his first book, “Full Life Balance: Five Keys to the Kingdom (How to Live Better Every Day)” in 2011. Full Life Balance has been used several times as a college level textbook.
William has over 20 years in sales, financial services and retail sales management. He has been directly involved in the financial services industry since 1995 with such firms as Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab, Citibank and Merrill Lynch and has held such positions as Financial Advisor, Bank Branch Manager, and Vice President of Investor Education. Prior to his time in financial services he held sales and store manager positions in the consumer retail environment. William holds basic and supervisory securities licenses (Series 7, 24, 63, and 65) and a Life and Disability license. He also holds a Real Estate Brokers license. He received his MBA and his JD (Doctor of Jurisprudence) fromGolden Gate University in San Francisco.
William recently launched the Million Book Campaign, the goal of which is to provide one million books and one thousand seminars and workshops to the incarcerated and the members of the Armed Forces. He is a current advisory board member of Biotech Partners, a Berkeley based youth science internship program. William is a former San Francisco Human Rights Commissioner, the creator of the Stadium Scholarship program, a former Board of Managers member of the Bayview Hunters Point YMCA and the former Program Director of the Mayors Summer Youth Employment Program.
Join host Tami Neumann in conversation with Kelly Stanley, a Certified Financial Planner from Beverly Financial Group, as they discuss the importance of preparing for the possibility of needing Long Term Care. Kelly will talk about how to go about planning for the potential impact of needing care, including the best age to start planning, the risks and avoiding common mistakes. *Securities and Advisory Service are offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
Macro Wealth Management, LLC is pleased to announce our latest Macro Wealth Radio Show. Our special guest is Melody Stevens of The Time Millionaire. In this episode Melody discusses what it means to maximize our time and our life's enjoyment. The mission and purpose of our radio show is to communicate insights and strategies to navigate through this complex demographic and economic environment. These insights and strategies are designed to deliver awareness as to the demographic changes that are not only impacting the economy but the traditional mindset as it pertains to planning for one's financial and retirement future.
We want to thank you for taking the time to listen to our show. At Macro Wealth Management, LLC we are committed to being the financial services firm for the 21st Century.
Representatives are registered through, and securities are sold through Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, located at 115 West Century Road, Suite 360, Paramus, NJ 07652. Investment Advisory Services are offered through NPA Asset Management, LLC.
Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc. and Macro Wealth Management, LLC are non-affiliated entities.
Join us with guest speaker, Tom Ammons, CPA/PFS, CLTC, President of Affinity Advantage Financial, as we talk about managing your health care expenses in retirement. The following topics will be covered: Medicare Enrollment Medicare and Private Insurance Planning for Higher Health Care Costs in Retirement Disclosure – Securities and advisory services offered through National Planning Corporation (NPC), Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Additional advisory ser
A follow up of our college admissions presentation with author, J.D. Rothman and college prep professional, Dr. Michael J. Youmans, Ph.D. Disclosure – Securities and advisory services offered through National Planning Corporation (NPC), Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Additional advisory services offered through Lexco Wealth Management Inc. (LEXCO), a Registered Investment Advisor and Wealth Management Group of North America, LLC (WMGNA), a Registered Investmen
A former Wall Street Executive and NASD/FINRA Registered Representative, Phoenix has decided to pursue her life’s dream of creating and owning her own destiny. Since leaving Wall St. she has; created her own blog (www.MsSoSick.com), written and self-published her first book (Are You Fierce, Focused, & FABULOUS or Just Another DUMB BITCH?), wrote and is on the verge of publishing her second book, a fiction novel entitled (My Lovers Keeper), is an on again off again host of her
After spending over 25 years in the financial services industry working for large financial institutions as a CFP and Arbitrator for FINRA hearing disputes (governing body of the securities industry) JoAnn became interested in the area of financial planning within the divorce process. She became certified in the discipline of collaborative divorce as well as her Certified Divorce Financial Analyst designation. JoAnn opened her own practice in Fall of 2009 and now focuses
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- StarChasr (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- GodKiller (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (6 chatters)
- Sandiee (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- Positive Controversy (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- League Source (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- mahiir tarik bey (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elijah Jamal (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)