SORT BY Relevancy
The 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference takes place August 22-24 in Los Angeles, CA. Learn new ideas, techniques and outlooks to improve your firm's performance and results. In addition to top-notch educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to grown and expand their professional network.
Kate Harms, 2013 Conference Chair, tells us more about this event and why someone should attend.
Join us for an in depth discussion of Yogi Bhajan's teachings on prosperity with GuruKirin Kaur, CPA; and her advice for budgeting and financial management
One of the reasons financial stress affects so many people is that we misunderstand what it IS. One of the myths of financial stress – and there are several – is that financial stress will go away just as soon as our circumstances change… i.e., “Just as soon as I have more money, I will no longer worry about money.”
Occasionally this is true. But more often than not, “enough” becomes a moving target.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss ways to define what is enough. Also we will be sharing ways optimize your finances by protecting what you have while getting your dollars to do many jobs.
For more information check out:
If you own a business or are considering owning one, congratulations!
Business ownership provides an opportunity to be paid to do what you love, control your own schedule,minimize taxes paid and many other advantages yet many businesses fail. Traditional financial planning advice has actually contributed to business failures by promoting strategies to lock money away and focus on net worth rather than cash flow.
On today's show Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler shares specific financial advice for business owners.
For more information check out:
We're delighted to welcome back our good friends Jacqueline Johnson-Parker and Bridgett Gagne of Gagne Parker CPAs. When they were here last, we talked about getting ready for the auditor and what that means, but this time we're going to talk about governing your finances - okay to break it down: Handling your money! Jacqueline and Bridgett will discuss solvency, budgeting, financial statements, preventing fraud & mismanagement - we have a checklist that we will post on our Facebook page for your convenience so that you can ask your questions to see if you're on the right track or if you need to regroup and revise your plan. Get your second cup of coffee and join us as we get our money in order with Gagne Parker.
This Thursday on the Guide to Financial Peace show, we get down to the nitty gritty of marketing for financial advisors... what's working now, the biggest mistakes to avoid, the tools you must have, and the opportunities that have never existed before in our market.
Kate Phillips, Partner for Prosperity's marketing and messaging gal, is our special guest. Kate is a financial writer and coach and also our go-to marketing expert. With her help, P4P has doubled website traffic, increased engagement and conversions, built credibility, attracted new prospects,
Today we asked Kate to share some of her "secret weapons" for mass prosperity with you! Listen to hear:
- The 3 mistakes a lot of Financial Advisors making that stop their phones from ringing,
- The one strategy you MUST use if you want to turn prospects into clients,
- 5 free and 2 nearly-free tools that can transform your marketing,
- Why advertising no longer works - and what does.
- How to find out what's on your clients' and prospects' minds.
- How to get found on google (without paying for ads.)
Kate will also share how she helped Kim Butler reach more than 1500 people in 3 DAYS - for FREE - by having one of the biggest companies in the world help position her as a financial and insurance expert!
Should you work a job you hate just for paycheck?
Does financial freedom seem like something for other people or so far off it is hard to imagine?
Would you be willing to suspend disbelief for a few short minutes if we could could show you how to start your personal journey to financial freedom right now, today?
Check out today's show as No BS Money Todd Strobel interviews Kim Butler, Author of Busting The Retirement Planning Lies.
For additional information check out:
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler are going to focus on the facts, uncover the truth and show in no uncertain terms what makes The Prosperity Economics Movement different, powerful and necessary to help our listeners take back control of their finances and experience financial peace.
For more info checkout:
Claiming a Space by Patricia Hinkley
What is your debt load costing you? For many of us, from the time that you first walk on a college campus, one of the first things you were offered were credit card applications, and like the 18 year old gullible kid you took them gladly. On the flip side, very few schools offer any sort of courses in personal financial management. Ultimately, personal financial management will make or break many of our lives for generations to come and it is solely your responsibilty!
Today we will talk to Genevieve Dobson of Degrees to Success Info. We will talk about best practices in financial management.
Of course we will also talk about what blew up our social media feeds this week, sports, politics and entertainment!
Join us every week for provocative talk radio about everything from God to Hip Hop. From the stock market to the Android market, your mind is to big to be thinking about so little. Join us every week for the conversation!
This week we discuss... The U.S. economy's strength vs. the world's weaknesses; why more than 60% of investors bet wrong; errors in picking mutual funds or money managers; and how to find the right financial advisor for you.
This week we discuss...The 3 investing questions you must know the answers to; the real cost of low-cost investing; the most Important measuring stick for risk management; becoming the CEO of your financial portfolio.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (18 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)