SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of CreditHavins we will be going into more detail and depth in the alternative investments sector. Life settlements, real estate, and gold & silver.
Due to technical difficulties I am re recording this show.
In this episode I will be discussing my company Real. Alternative. Investments. and specifically Life Settlements. What are life settlements, also known as life shares, and what they mean for consumers and investors.
in Self Help
Join Soy as she brings you jaw dropping information that updates you on the latest Foreclosures and empower you with investment tips. Don't be the last to know. Take time and take charge of your money matters. Guests Abu H. Ali, Ali Group Inc., CEO of Safety 1st Financial Group, 1-888-244-3314; and David Lowery, Jr. Founder of Living & Driving While Black Foundation, Inc. 773-998-1207, www.livinganddrivingwhileblack.com.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the "High Finance" principle of "Tithing". Tithing to some is a very controversial subject. Some people say that it does not work, while others swear by it and the act of giving "tithes and offersings" is a way of life.
We shall discuss the following topics:
What is the Tithe ?
What is an Offering ?
Paying yourself first.
The 90 Day High Finance Challenge.
Make sure that you have pen and paper ready or your electronic device ready to take notes.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss "Social Finance Distinctions". Some of the topics that we shall review are:
Social Capital Markets
Social Capital Networks
The Power Of 12
The information on this podcast will be very simple, yet very powerful. Apply the information and you will be able to finace anything that you might need or want. You will only be limited by your imagination. These distinctions will give you ideas on how to finance a house to live in, fund your education, or do what ever you wish to do.
Listen to our Mobile Phone Radio station @: www.waterassetsradio.com
in Self Help
Marco LeRoc is an author, entrepreneur, a coach and a Certified Educator in Personal Finance. A renowned international speaker about personal finance and personal development, Marco will be joining us to talk about rising tuition costs and the 1.2 billion dollar college loan deficit and his new book, "Screw College Debt."
Laura Gelezunas reports in from the retirement paradise south of the border, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Art Mendoza will be taking some time with us to fill us in on what is happening with Accomplice Entertainment.
And Dr. Karpel will give some Tips for Better Sleep.
This week, Doug Goldstein interviews Dr. Martha Davila Garcia, an associate professor at Howard University’s College of Medicine. How do emotions affect the way that people make financial decisions, and what are the physical effects of feelings on the brain and nervous system?
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House", we shall talk about how to finance your home puchase without a bank using Social Finance.
A fun way to raise the money that you need is by having a "House Buying Party". It operates like the traditional house party and "rent party". The money that you need for the down payment, closeing cost, and repairs.
If you like to have fun and raise money at the same time, then we suggest you organize a Home Buyer Party today.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss how we can achieve high finance using social capital tools. These tools are known as Tanda's, Susu accounts, Hawala systems, Hui's and many other names depending on what part of the world that you live in and what social networks that you are apart of.
If you have had issues getting credit from a traditional bank then consider using the original source of credit which is the "social network".
Feel free to call in and ask any questions or give your comments on this subject.
Jarim Person-Lynn is a product of the flashy Southern CA lifestyle of the late 90’s. As an advertising executive and entrepreneur he created the larger than life persona of DJ Slap A Ho. This wildly successful venture lead Jarim to pursue an unsustainable financial lifestyle. He went broke, twice, but managed to right himself and that experience led to the creation of Brass Knuckle Finance. He’s authored several books including: This is Why You’re Broke.
It was recently reported in DC News that three of the nation's largest mortgage lenders have put sizable packages of non-performing and performing mortgage loans on the market for investors to buy
First reported by Bloomberg, The loans are worth a combined $4.5 billion. Bank of America has put up approximately $2.56 billion worth of delinquent debt for sale, including non-performing loans, performing mortgages and home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), Citigroup has put up $1.8 billion worth of non-performing mortgages for sale, and JPMorgan Chase is looking for a buyer for $143 million worth of nonperforming mortgage loans. And lastly, Freddie Mac just sold $440 million in non-performing loans.
Data compiled by Mission Capital shows that about $4.2 billion worth of non-performing loans and $3.2 billion worth of modified or re-performing loans have traded or been put up for sale so far this year.
Joining the broadcast to discuss the non-performing mortgage market is Troy Fullwood. Troy is an 18+-year veteran of the secondary mortgage business, along with being a personal investor. He has been involved in over 13 thousand residential mortgage transactions totaling over a billion dollars in transactional history throughout the United States.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (0 chatters)