SORT BY Relevancy
Students drop classes and withdraw from classes without realizing the impact it may have on their financial aid or their academic standing.
Parents have no idea of what is really going on and when they do it is usually too late.
Learn the consequences of dropping classes and withdrawing from classes...and no they are not the same thing.
Connecting Academics and Financial Aid. Many people don't understand or realize the connection until it's too late. Financial Aid is one of the most important aspects of going to and it's also the hardest to understand.
In Part I of Financial Aid Matters we are going to make the connection between academics and financial ... aid. Your son/daughter is off to college and all is well or so you think. Knowledge is power and I'm going to arm you with enough power to be dangerous but in a good way!
Refunds: There are two instances when a student can get a refund.
1. If more was paid on a student's account then it cost for the student to attend college.
2. If a student withdraws from school.
We're going to discuss how both of these can have long term affects.
Mission - Primary engage in community improvement, social change and human right, the United Aid for Africa (UAA-FOUNDATION INC) mission is to contribute to the Economic and Social development of Africa by promoting and expanding education efforts along with community development initiatives. As an international charitable organization, the foundation demographic focuses are Children and Women. Yet, the organization strives to help children and Women across the African continent overcome all problems connected with poverty to become healthy, educated, self-sustaining and contributing members of society. This goal is achieved mainly through a set of projects and Programs carefully designed to address the immediate and basic needs of children and women, and provide them with the tools and opportunities necessary to become successful within their communities
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (132 chatters)
- NTEB (98 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (69 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Ms Blue (18 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (13 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- drdeath26 (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- torihartman (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (5 chatters)
- ankhkakek (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- GunnzAndButter (0 chatters)