SORT BY Relevancy
First I point you to a few Podcasts thet you need to start hearing then needing to rant on a few film Topics from Film Fests, to others thinking they have a right to get Goverment to pay for their film making and touch on the idea that Hollywood is stoping YOU to make money in Film becuse you are .....
Today I bring you the the film Maker Jamel Northen
A native of Philadelphia, PA, Jamel Northern worked for 12 years as a video editor at WTXF FOX-29. Jamel felt the need to follow his dream of working in narrative film and TV, so he returned to his alma mater Temple University, where he received a MFA in Film and Media Arts in May 2015. During his time in the program he worked on two short films: Groundhogs and Blind Date (his thesis film.) He is currently working on a feature length script while trying to burn off some calories to get his Magic Mike bod on.
Marvel Film Talk Podcast Ep. 16 CIVIL WAR UPDATES!!
Marvel Film Talk Podcast Ep. 17 - What MATT thinks of Marvel Entertainment
Comedian/THE INSIDER's Michael Yo asks Fandango’s Tara McNamara a more complicated question that anticipated, "Did you like THE REVENANT?" They review it and ROOM (and briefly dip into THE BIG SHORT) while explaining which Academy Award categories they’re likely to win and lose – and why.
The great Film Maker Joe Lujan is on the show today to talk about his film Atelophobia, how he got intested in Film, and his film Atelophobia
Be an interesting show Tune in know greatness!
Dekker Dreyer is a filmmaker, artist, and writer. Currently Chief Creative Officer of VR studio Clever Fox, Dekker is pushing the boundaries of immersive storytelling. His novella The Tea Goddess has been an Amazon top 100 thriller for over four years. His comic Mondo Atomic was featured in Wired and on the hit series The Big Band Theory. Dekker’s current projects include “Coyote” a VR horror film released in January and the apocalyptic samurai junk-punk feature film The Arcadian, starring Lance Henriksen, which he is releasing as clips on instagram once a day before the full digital release.
An independent film mainstay Dekker was on the jury of this year’s Slamdance Film Festival in Park City Utah and previously worked with Participant Media (Bridge of Spies, Spotlight) since 2012 to combine storytelling with technology across their television, digital, and feature film endeavors. In 2005 Dekker and his partners created the TV network Illusion On-Demand which brought classic sci-fi, cult, and anime to millions of cable subscribers
The Movie Geeks spotlight a selection of recent film scores, including those nominated for Best Original Score at this year's Academy Awards. Score selections include Room, Trumbo, In the Heart of the Sea, Carol, Brooklyn, Burnt, The Hateful Eight, Sicario, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Bridge of Spies and Remember.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (41 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Appearance (9 chatters)
- Hand Of Help Live Broadcast (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)