SORT BY Relevancy
When Paul the Apostle was writing to Timothy from prison, he knew his work was almost complete. He had fought the good fight, he had finished the race. His reward was eternity in Heaven with Jesus. Paul wanted to encourage Timothy and the church of Ephesus and all believers to fight the good fight. As believers, we have a battle on our hands living in the world run by Satan and his minions. The Lord loves us and has empowered us to fight the good fight for Him and His eternal kingdom. In Philippians 4:13 it says, " I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength " We having a loving God who gives us strenghth for the race. How's your fight ? How's your race going ? Please join us tonight as we talk about the good fight as the Lord wants to lead us. Call in and bless our show ! Text in your questions or prayer requests at 630-674-4960
One can actually enjoy the fight as Paul did. He called it the "good fight." He could say that because of his confidence in the LORD.
The Apostle Paul experienced GOD fighting the battles for him. He demonstrated that fighting our battles means we do not have to anguish, be anxious, or be discouraged when bad things happen in our lives. When it seems a situation is hopeless or the matter at hand is too overwhelming, we may be tempted to doubt God. But as Christians we must remember that no problem is beyond the scope of God’s sovereign care for His children. He has promised to take care of us. Take heart, love the fight and learn GOD'S strategy for a good fight. Join us for live prayer at 6:00 AM, Mon.-Fri. Dial 714.459.3963.
Fighting the good fight of faith spiritual remember carnal is always at war with the spsirit and the stronger of the two will win. Meaning which one you want to win will win but it is all up to you. Your faith can cause you to win spiritually if you allow God to lead and guide in your life. Bury the flesh and the personal thoughts and allow the word of God to direct you if you don't know how to allow the spirit of God to do it for you.
A Christian is called to be a soldier to fight the good fight of faith. This soldier has continual access
to a place of retreat where they can go to pray. It cannot be said too often that the life of a Christian is warfare,
an intense conflict, a lifelong contest. The bible calls people to life, not a picnic or a holiday. It requires effort, wrestling and struggle.
It demands full energy of the spirit ton withstand the enemy and to come out, in the end, more thatn a conqueror. It is far fro easy.
It is war. Join us for live prayer at 6:00 AM, Mon.-Fri. Dial 714.459.3963
Its time for the debut show where we will begin to lay out the plans for the next few weeks leading up to Invicta 14 and reveal many of our Special and Exclusive guests with Fan Interaction leading up to the PPV and the event. Many athletes of Invicta have confirmed and the dates will be revealed shortly.
Come join us for an hour of InvictaFC talk and banter as we prepare for Invicta14!
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (39 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (8 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (6 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- The Amber Vibration (2 chatters)
- True Hockey Talk (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)