SORT BY Relevancy
SCIENCE LAB SAFETY
Expert Ken Roy, NSTA safety consultant and director of safety in Glastonbury CT schools is our guest
Presented by Triumph Learning
What does it mean to you to fight to the finish or end well? What does that look like close up. 2 Tim 4:7 seems to provide a few answers to these questions. It says "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith". Can you say that today, that you have fought the good fight, finished the race and kept the faith? Well I to like you have to ask myself this all important question and must ask frequently so as to determine where I stand in Christ, am I slowing down in my zeal for Christ? How is my excitement and desire for God's Holy word? Am I telling others about my personal testimony and how I have come to know the Lord today? Am I on my knees daily fighting battles, confessing sin and while still marching forward for the cause of Christ? With so much at stake in the battle between good and evil, flesh vs. spirit we want to be able to say we didnt buckle to the pressure, that we were fully committed and went the distance in faith with our marriages, our children, those family members outside of Christ, our integrity, purity and through pain, temptation, and of course all those times you felt like throwing in the towel, but you didnt. You yourself can echo the same words of the apostle Paul in 2 Tim 4:7. Lord help us all to endure and finish our race well.
My desire and passion is to help others fulfil their god given purpose and destiny. I talk about issues weekly that I believe can hinder this. I speak from experience and from a place of strength after finding my path. Tonight I will be encouraging you to 'Fight your Fears! We all experience the feeling of fear. Do you allow it to motivate you or paralyse you? Are you looking for answers to over come your fears?
Join me on today's podcast where Iwill be sharing things I do to overcome fear.
I look forward to sharing with you
Welcome to "The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab", the 2015 Online Media Award Winning Podcast by What A Fan, part of The Inscriber Media Network, sponsored by DeWalt Brewing Company, and hosted by "The Mad Scientist of Sports" Nick Ficorelli and "The Nutty Professor" Andrew Gluchov. This is not the average everyday sports show they are bringing to the air waves. "The Mad Scientist" has created his own personal sports lab, and you, the audience, as well as many of his special guests, will be his test subjects. He will throw theories out, and you never know where they will be coming from. He will keep everyone guessing, and he will open his lab to any and all comers. Be prepared for "mad science" sports talk at its best.
This week on "The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab", we have a LOADED show with some amazing guests entering the lab. At 10pm, we welcome Gary Davenport of Fantasy Sharks and Bleacher Report, and James Nies of NGSC Sports to talk some NFL re is the Pro Bowl still relevant, the all-time Super Bowl team, and more. At 1030pm, we have Joshua Greenberg of Last Word On Sports and Chris Hauler of Outside Pitch MLB to talk some baseball as we get closer to Pitchers and Catchers reporting. At 11pm, Marcus Washington of Nuts and Bolts Sports and Making The Cut, and "The General", Mike Patton, to talk some NCAA Basketball as we get into the nitty gritty of conference season. And at 1130pm, we will have our News Of The Week, where Nick and Andrew will give their totally unbiased opinions on anything and everything.
The beacons are lit, the experiments are on the board, and the test subjects are at the ready. The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab is officially open for business.
WMLR! YOUR #1 STATION FOCUSED ON REBUILDING OUR NATION!
IT'S A BRAND NEW SHOW AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS WHAT PROFESSOR SILENCE IS COOKING UP IN THE LAB!! THE LAB IS A SPECIAL PLACE WHERE UNIQUE TOPICS ARE EXPLORED & EXAMINED FROM A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE! JOIN US AS WE KICK OFF THE FIRST INSTALLMENT, AS PROFESSOR SILENCE TALKS ABOUT ESTABLISHING A REAL AMERIKAN AFRIKAN MOVEMENT IN THE NOTORIOUS STATE OF MISSISSIPPI. IF IT CAN BE DONE, PROFESSOR SILENCE IS THE MAN THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW! JOIN US!
HOSTED BY PROFESSOR SILENCE
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (6 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)