SORT BY Relevancy
The Managing Madrid Podcast is back! Hosts Gabe Lezra and Josh Zeitlin sit down to talk about Real Madrid's rocky first month of the season, the soothing balm of the Champions League, and the recent goal barrage against Deportivo. Welcome back to Managing Madrid (or should we say the Abu Dhabi Managing Marid Poidcast?!) and welcome back to your 10-time Champions League Champions, Real Madrid!
The Chicago Airports of O'Hare and Midway have been shutdown as a man was stabbed and a fire broke out in the basement of the FAA causing chaos though out the entire nation. Also ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) has executed 300 Iraqi soldiers at a base they overrun near Baghdad, Iraq. Also Sierra Leone has declared Martial Law and quarantined over 1 million people as Ebola continues to spread all over West Africa. Also Alaska was hit with a powerful 6.2 earthquake. Also the Taliban beheaded 12 people in a remote Afhgan town. Also a man has just beheaded a woman in Oklahoma. Also the DOW drops -260 points as the Shemitah Year begins. Also the USDA has bought 27 submachine guns to help them inspect meat? Also ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi brother repents and converts to Christianity. Also President Obama meets with Egypt's el-Sissi at the United Nations. Also North Korean Leader Kim Jong un has "Gout" in much pain. Also Iran demands apology. These and much more current news events and bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
The year 619 - 9 years into the Prophethood of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) - was a year of hearbreak for Prophet Muhammad in particular and the Muslim Ummah in general. Listen to this show to see why!
Join Me with Guest Tracey Leturno:
Two worlds. Two identities and the ever-present, very real risk of death.
That was the life of Morten Storm, a radical Islamist turned double agent, who's now lifting the lid on some of the world's best-kept secrets.
His life is the stuff of spy novels, and he talks about it in his book: "Agent Storm: My Life Inside al Qaeda and the CIA," co-authored by CNN terrorism analyst Paul Cruickshank and Tim Lister. Both men are CNN contributors.
He also recently sat down with CNN Senior International Correspondent Nic Robertson.
Double Agent Inside al Qaeda for the CIA
America's Most Wanted Terrorists
Who's worse? ISIS or al Qaeda?
"I had these different names. I had different personalities," Storm said. "I was Morten Storm, Murad Storm, Abu Osama, Abu Mujahid." More NFL fallout.
Hot news stories
Gazans refuse to lease apartment buildings to Hamas. Gazans tried to get Hamas out of their residential areas out of fear of Israeli bombing [if big bad Israel kills Arabs in Gaza indicriminately, as what Pallywood propagandists say, then why is the fear of an Israeli bombing getting them to get rid of Hamas? Answer is because Israel doesn't target civilians]. Musa Abu Marzook, political leader of Hamas, says that it's worrying that Gazans won't allow themselves to be used as human shields anymore and blames it on the fictious "occupation" [never mind that Israel left Gaza in 2005]. He had the gall to say that "Palestinians" should be indebted to the "resistance fighters" i.e. the terrorists. For what? For using them as human shields and for firing rockets from their residential neighborhoods? For lynching any Arab who doesn't support their terrorist agenda by just saying that they're "colalborators" of Israel? In this episode, I will analyze the situation of Gazans demanding that Hamas leave their residential area and Mazook's full of crap responses that only far leftist morons and other Pallywood dummies could believe.
According to Fox News, a Gazan journalist, preferring not to be identified, said, "You need to understand that Palestinian blood has been shed by Hamas itself. Living under Hamas is a tragedy.” He also said, "Nobody can forgive Hamas for what they’re doing. No one can forgive Hamas for butchering Palestinians to get power. Most Gazans hate Hamas with a passion." He also said, “The only reason Hamas rules Gaza is because of its ruthless iron fist and military dictatorship. We would love to have an independence from both Fatah and Hamas, who are profiting off the Palestinian people. We need to rule ourselves.” According to an editor of a Gaza media outlet, many Gazans were quiet until recently out of fear of criticizing Hamas. Why the fear? Clearly because of Hamas's ruthlessness in murdering their critics, many times by just labelling them as Israeli "collaborators." Finally, a brave journalist speaks up and says the truth. He finally said what the western anti-Israel liberal left doesn't want the world to know: living under Hamas is a tragedy and no one can forgive Hamas for butering the Arab people in Gaza and using them as pawns in their war against Israel. The journalist broke the Pallywood hold and said it as it is. But that's not all. Even a low level Government employee in Gaza [an employee of the Hamas terror regime] Ziad Abu Halool admitted that Hamas hid their rockets in civilian areas and, according to the Washington Post, said that tired of watching Hamas firing rockets and then praying that an Israeli retaliation won't destroy his neighborhood.
Obama let ISIS Terror Leader Abu Bakr go free!
JOIN the LIONS as WE discuss POWERFUL topics with the Great ABU SHADID....the Five Percent Legend and Student of the Supreme Wisdom and 120 lessons. What is the difference between the NGE and the Five Percent Nation of Islam? What is the origins of the Supreme Mathmatics and Supreme Alphabet? What are the things that WE should do to bring about UNITY between the NGE and the NOI? Should there be UNITY? What is the duty of the CIVILIZED Man? Tune in tonight and find out as WE keep it 100 on the World Wide Web!
"Mike from around the World" will be a guest discussing the 500 days of Climate Chaos, Asteriod coming Sunday, and the upcoming Cosmic Storms propheised by David Wilkerson in 1973. The United States has killed 3 Top ISIS leaders including it's Leaders top aide Abu Hajar Al-Sufi as NATO nations prepare to go on the attack of ISIS. Also Rev. Franklen Graham has declared "We are in the last hours before our Lord Jesus Christ returns to rescue His church and God pours out His wrath on the world for the rejection of His Son". Also Israeli Former President Shimon Peres has met with Pope Francis at the Vatican and asked him to form "The United Religions" and he also said "That only Pope Francis can end all wars in the Middle East and the World". Also Sunday an Asteriod will come very close to the Earth. Also Ebola has taken 1,841 lives and expected to infect 20,000 by the end of the Year 2014 as a Pandemic. Also a Pastor in Iran has been charged with "Spreading Corruption on Earth" for preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. These and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Global Peeks sits down with a panel of guests to discuss inmate reform in the age of a growing Prison industrial Complex where inmates are used as slave labor for a corporate elite waxing richer from the arrangement. We will discuss the effectiveness of the Nation of Islam Prison Reform Ministry& its history. The School to Prison Pipeline and the conspiracy to destroy Black youth. We will discuss the challenges and opposition to effective reform at a time of private prisons being built.
Guests: Victor Saadiq Abdul Muhammad, Student Regional Prison Reform Minister covering Michigan, Florida and the Caribbean; Gregory Muhammad, Student Regional Prison Reform Minister for the Delaware Valley & Charles Muhammad, long time worker in Inmate services & reform.
Live tweet during episode @ hashtag #globalpeeks
in Self Help
May 8, 2008 edition of Radio Not Bombs, featuring an interview with two student activists who helped organize a solidarity action with the family of slain New Yorker Sean Bell and victims of police violence everywhere. Also, a radio essay on the acquittal of Sean Bell's killers from Mumia Abu-Jamal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (74 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- Tanya Angelique Show (0 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (0 chatters)