SORT BY Relevancy
How to Write an Urban Fiction Novel is one of my most read articles on Urban Fiction News Magazine. People are curious as to what makes this genre so much different from other genres. They are interested in learning how to write a compelling story in the urban fiction genre
Join K.C Baylor as she takes us a quick guide to writing and creating the best urban fiction novel you can. Things like character development, storyline, plot and drama sequences that makes you a better writer but more importantly to make you a better overall storyteller.
Title of Episode: The Ladies of Elite Fiction Present: The G-Spot Radio Show
The Ladies of Elite Fiction present The G-Spot Radio Show: Launch of Awesomeness!
Your hosts for the night: Sheila, Samantha, and Vanessa.
Tonight we will be playing music from:
Wiltshire and the Chosen Few https://www.facebook.com/wiltshiremusic
Da Real Notty https://www.facebook.com/dareal.notty?fref=ts
(N) Ception https://www.facebook.com/nceptionmusic
Exclusive interviews with photographer Stephanie to highlight her work which can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SnapsBySteph and Abby Beers to highlight her artistic abilities.
We will be focusing on letting everyone know about what they can expect from future shows!
Why the name "The G-Spot Radio Show"? That's simple, because it's just that good! ;)
We talk a lot about breaking the rules when writing fiction, but there are some rules that are good to stick with, at least when it comes not to your particular style, but your approach to writing fiction. We found some great tidbits of advice to help get authors focused on some of the most important aspects of writing fiction.
This is list is from a pin we found on Pintrest via The Ghost Writer, so thanks for sharing!
Like it, Love it, Believe it, Gigit! Prime Time @ 9PM East! Satruday Night!
Promotions: Trials, and Hence! Here is a taste, Gigit Premiere: Infamous260, and Mundane!
Hosts: Jarrod, The Man From The Van, and Elite Fiction's; Chainsaw, Jrizzle, and Brian Dempsey!
Gigit Throw Backs.
News from Elite!
Gigit Break Down!
"There are some themes, some subjects, too large for adult fiction: They can only be dealt with adequately in a children’s book.” ~ Phillip Pullman
This week on the radio show will being taking this quote from Phillip Pullman to heart and talking about why Young Adult fiction is a great place for discussing deep topics like maturity, sexuality, drugs and alcohol, relationships, and so much more. Many of these topics are difficult to fully capture in adult fiction and are best dealt with amid the excitement, intimidating, and often scary years of young adulthood.
Join LTBR hosts Stephanie and Lauren as they chat with dark genre fiction writer Paula D. Ashe about her work.
Paula D. Ashe lives in the Midwest with her wife. She has published a number of short stories and a novella in publications such as Deviant Minds, Nexus Literary Magazine, and Indiana Science Fiction Anthology 2011. She teaches creative writing, freshman composition, argument, and world literature at a community college.
ENVISION THIS: consciousness creates our world!
Sol Luckman is a prolific visual artist and innovator in the field of ink painting as well as a critically acclaimed author of fiction and nonfiction. Sol’s paintings are expressionistic works on canvas and paper that inspire the imagination, uplift the spirit, and amaze the eye. His vision of the world is deeply shamanic, as a place not wholly solid, but informed by a kinetic vibrancy that is fundamentally conscious.
Sol’s non-fiction presents a conscious healing method called Regenetics, allowing us to potentiate our DNA. He presents an unparalleled synthesis of modern and ancient healing wisdom for anyone interested in alternative medicine, energy healing, consciousness research, quantum biology, human evolution, or personal enlightenment. Sol’s Conscious Healing is a bestselling, reader-friendly narrative that details his experience of chronic illness and miraculous recovery thanks to Regenetics. It provides scientific substantiation for the work of alternative healers from many orientations, clearly and convincingly making the case for energy work in general.
In his fiction, Sol calls on us to awaken from our mass cultural illusion before we self-destruct. His newest novel, Snooze, takes us on a great adventure that opens our minds to the possibility that imagination, dreams, visions, paranormal experiences, and lucid dreaming may hold the keys to resolving the ecological, economic, social, and political deadlocks we are currently experiencing. His Beginners Luke series illustrate the power of living in the imagination—for only through it can we reinvent ourselves and our world.
Shannon Celebi writes speculative fiction in all its weird and wonderful forms. Residing in Ashland, Oregon with her husband, her son, two neurotic cats, and a dilapidated laptop named Persephone, Shannon has two collections of short stories, Small Town Ghosts, and Small Town Demons, available on Amazon at http://amzn.to/19lodTU.
Shannon spends every waking hour at her computer, but if she gets a brief moment of respite you can usually find her curled up on the sofa with a kick-ass book and a steaming mug of Joe (Sumatra from Starbucks is her favorite). Shannon also enjoys windsurfing (not), hang-gliding (super not) and long walks on the beach (maybe).
Shannon has far too many favorite books to list in this little space, but if she had to pick three, she'd probably say, "This Body by Laurel Doud, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, and Heart Shaped Box' by Joe Hill." Of course, she couldn't pick just three, so she'd also name, The Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin, The Shining by Stephen King, and Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (296 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- DerekLambert (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (3 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)