SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for an interesting and enlightening show with our guest, Karen Fanjoy , an energy psychology therapist and health advocate for fibromyalgia suffers. Learn about her special techniques for getting to the route cause, helping with the pain and putting her patients on the road to recovery!
Listen here on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST!
Welcome back to Beating Neuropathy and Chronic Pain! This week, our first show of 2013, we'll be focusing on fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is classified as widespread aches, pains, and sensitivity to touch that persists from 3-6 months. It presents similarly to myofascial pain syndrome, which occurs after sleep disturbance, stress, or magnesium deficiency. The biggest difference between this and fibromyalgia is that myofascial pain syndrome will disappear in a short period of time, whi
Described by Hippocrates in ancient Greece, fibromyalgia is one of the world’s oldest medical mysteries. The disease – a complex illness marked by chronic muscle, tendon and ligament pain, fatigue and multiple tender points on the body – affects about 2% percent of Americans, most of them women.
If you have fibromyalgia, you've probably wondered if there are ways you could modify your Lifestyle to improve symptoms such as fatigue and muscle pain. We have the answers for you, so tune in and become as educated as can be as to what you can do to restore your life to normal again.
What is fibromyalgia? Are you at risk? Can you prevent it? What are the signs and symptoms? How is it diagnosed? How is it treated?
Many people think of fibromyalgia as a mysterious disease and often the sufferers get misdiagnosed or are diagnosed late. Board Certified Family Physician and media health expert, Dr. Jennifer Caudle, was recently on Dr. Oz talking about this disease that affects millions. She will share with you all you need to know about fibromyalgia.
Dr. Caudle may be contacted at www.jennifercaudle.com or www.facebook.com/drjennifercaudle.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this broadcast is for educational purposes only and is not meant for diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with your health care provider before making any changes to your health.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (19 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (16 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)