SORT BY Relevancy
Showtime: Tuesday, June 30th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Fibromyalgia is a debilitating condition characterized by chronic pain that affects millions of Americans. From a conventional medicine perspective, there aren't many options besides medications. From a natural medicine perspective, there are answers! Join Dr. Lo as she interviews nutritionist Beverly Meyer on this complex condition and what to do about it!
To learn more about Beverly Meyer, click here.
Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Shine Natural Medicine
Sabrina discusses the signs, sytomps of Fibromyalgia and Lupus and how to be there for family, friends and peers that struggle with this diease. Fitness is an important of life not only will it help with your positive attitude it can sometime demish pain.
Mr. Micheal Dixon is a great author, the Diva continues the conversation about how poetry impacts our life and how his writing is helping others
Kyle will discuss fitness and his supplements.
Join Danna and Tiffany as they talk with Dr. Steven Hotze, founder of HotzeHWC.com, Hotze Vitamins and Best-Selling Author of Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness: The Riddle of Illness Revealed.
We'll be takihg LIVE questions via a thread on our Facebook Group, Hashi's & Graves Thyroid Nation RADIO and he'll be giving away a copy of his book, to one lucky winner. (I have a copy, too!)
He'll share how he started in the medical field and how he got to where he is today. He'll help us understand the fibromyalgia and thyroid connection. As well as how hormone imbalances are a big part of thyroid issues. Dr. Hotze will also discuss how and why weight gain and weight loss is such a problem with thyroid disease sufferers.
GratefulGarden.biz and ThyroidNation.com
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes muscle pain and fatigue (feeling tired). People with fibromyalgia have “tender points” on the body. Tender points are specific places on the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms, and legs. These points hurt when pressure is put on them.
People with fibromyalgia may also have other symptoms, such as:
Painful menstrual periods
Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
Problems with thinking and memory (sometimes called “fibro fog”).
A person may have two or more coexisting chronic pain conditions. Such conditions can include chronic fatigue syndrome, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory bowel disease, interstitial cystitis, temporomandibular joint dysfunction, and vulvodynia. It is not known whether these disorders share a common cause.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- RHeart Network (8 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (6 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- GGT183 (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- HME Network (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tales From Indies (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CHECKPOINT73 (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)