SORT BY Relevancy
Join the ladies of RTRW Radio as they discuss tonight's topic: Living with A Chronic Disease. They will cover diseases such as Fibrodysplasia, Acid Reflux, Diabetes and Cancer. Are you or is there someone you know who's living with a chronic disease? We'd love to hear from you! You can call in @ (646) 595-4575 or log on to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/realtalkwithrealwomen/2014/05/16/living-with-a-chronic-disease and chat with us. During the RTRW Hot Topics segment, we will talk about what's going on around the city, in tv land, etc.
After introduction and disclaimer, Dr Synonymous (aka, Dr Jonas) comments on recent events with the death of his father in law. Next he discusses a rare disease: fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP). He follows information about it through the IFOP web site/ Facebook site, then to NHGRI and OMIM with in depth comments from those sites.
He notes a feature about Behcet's Syndrome on the NHGRI site before speaking of National Rare Disease Day, February 28th. He then reviews Patient and Health Care Blogs including Dr Fat to Fit, Final Trick and Medical Mojave. Dr Kenny Lin writes about recent medical studies on Common Sense Family Physician.
Remember National Rare Disease Day.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (23 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Dr Auset (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- mungro (1 chatters)
- Syntexs Synapses (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)