SORT BY Relevancy
It’s a common misconception that feminism employs misandry. There are a number of places where this misconception comes from, but regardless of the sources, they all have one thing in common: They serve to derail feminist conversations and distract from important issues at hand. In this episode, we will discuss the misconception that “all feminists hate men,” and address why it’s a troublesome stereotype.
Based on his article 5 Reasons Why So Many People Believe Feminism Hates Men and Why They’re Not True, Sam Killermann will debunk this misconception and reconcile feminism as a gender-inclusive movement.
In today’s difficult world, many people struggle with feelings of inadequacy or negative self-perception based on the messages they’ve received since birth. These negative messages are often related to gender, race, class, sexual orientation, and other aspects of ourselves that make us who we are. Often, these negative messages become internalized and difficult to separate from the truth.
Based on our article 8 Ways Feminism Can Improve Your Self-Esteem, Shannon Ridgway will discuss the different ways in which those struggling with low self-esteem can utilize feminist concepts to rediscover their inherent self-worth.
Feminism: Christian or Anti-Christian. Is feminism a socialist scheme to destroy the family unit, so that the government can raise the children and turn them into mind control slaves?
"Women Against Feminism" by Suzanne Venker Three tenants of feminism: 1) Women are imprisoned by their negative view of women and their place in the world. 2) Injustices perpetrated on women including the fact that they MUST have babies and men do not have to… 3) There is no difference between men and women other than their sex organs.
1) Feminism did not liberate women. It has actually harmed women by placing them in a prison of negative thinking and promoted dead-end promiscuity.
2) Studies show that women today are LESS happy under modern Feminist assumptions and cultural practices.
3) Women today do not owe feminists for everything. Feminism did NOT give women the right to vote or go to college. Those rights existed BEFORE the "Second Wave Feminism" of the 60's.
4) The Women's Suffrage Movement was NOT a "feminist" movement: the "Suffragettes" were actually Pro-Life, Pro-Family and Conservative women. (Today's Feminists would reject them, ironically.)
5) Feminism has robbed women of placing family and marriage at the center of their lives, as the most meaningful part of their existence. Instead, it shames women into believing that career materialism should be placed at the center.
6) Women should ignore the institutionalized, Feminist cultural prescriptions that demean motherhood and marriage. They should sequence their lives in a way that place family as the most central, meaningful experience of their lives.
7) Feminism is a finished movement in America.
Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment. A feminist generally self-defines as advocating for or supporting the rights and equality of women.
So this sounds good right? Well femnism has become a bad word in many circles and men seem to take direct offense to women's rights.Why is that? And there are some women who also do not like being called feminist.We will discuss this and more on tonight's show.
We're living in a modern world, and for women today that means having modern views on love, career and life!
Tune-In to our show "Marriage and Feminism" as we talk about how traditional values and modern ideas are evolving and shaping how women make some of their BIGGEST life decisions today.
The amazing and talented Holly Foster will be joining us and talking about being newly married and her take on why more women today are staying single longer in life.
As always we'll be playing the BEST in Pop, Hip-Hop and R&B!
Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Follow Us on Instagram @Sister_Radio
This episode examines the history of feminism and whether or not the social construct fits in well with the current theme of Black Lives Matter.
WHAT IS BLACK FEMINISM? WHERE DID THIS MOVEMENT START? IS IT REALLY A MOVEMENT? HOW DO BLACK FEMENIST FEEL ABOUT BLACK MEN? WHERE DOES THE BLACK FEMINIST MOVEMENT HAVE ITS ORIGNS IN? FIND OUT TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO(BLOGTALK) FEAT .THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Duggar Family Values
Dave Smith and Jessica Sager discuss Hillary's latest scandal, drone strikes, and listener comments. Then the crew welcomes comedian and cohost of Race Wars, Kaytlin Bailey, to discuss feminism, gender, and patriarchy theory!
Check out all of our great shows at http://standupnylabs.com
Is feminism right for Goddesshood
Live tweet of the show will be under hash tag #GFem.
We're back for another Guerrilla Feminism Friday.
We have police brutality.
We have self care, and we have this clown Cardinal Raymond Burke, blaming feminists for the actions of priests.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (435 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (48 chatters)
- John Baptist (27 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- ThatShitIsHotSunLiveRadio (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Endless Light (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)