SORT BY Relevancy
It’s a common misconception that feminism employs misandry. There are a number of places where this misconception comes from, but regardless of the sources, they all have one thing in common: They serve to derail feminist conversations and distract from important issues at hand. In this episode, we will discuss the misconception that “all feminists hate men,” and address why it’s a troublesome stereotype.
Based on his article 5 Reasons Why So Many People Believe Feminism Hates Men and Why They’re Not True, Sam Killermann will debunk this misconception and reconcile feminism as a gender-inclusive movement.
In today’s difficult world, many people struggle with feelings of inadequacy or negative self-perception based on the messages they’ve received since birth. These negative messages are often related to gender, race, class, sexual orientation, and other aspects of ourselves that make us who we are. Often, these negative messages become internalized and difficult to separate from the truth.
Based on our article 8 Ways Feminism Can Improve Your Self-Esteem, Shannon Ridgway will discuss the different ways in which those struggling with low self-esteem can utilize feminist concepts to rediscover their inherent self-worth.
Feminism: Christian or Anti-Christian. Is feminism a socialist scheme to destroy the family unit, so that the government can raise the children and turn them into mind control slaves?
"Women Against Feminism" by Suzanne Venker Three tenants of feminism: 1) Women are imprisoned by their negative view of women and their place in the world. 2) Injustices perpetrated on women including the fact that they MUST have babies and men do not have to… 3) There is no difference between men and women other than their sex organs.
1) Feminism did not liberate women. It has actually harmed women by placing them in a prison of negative thinking and promoted dead-end promiscuity.
2) Studies show that women today are LESS happy under modern Feminist assumptions and cultural practices.
3) Women today do not owe feminists for everything. Feminism did NOT give women the right to vote or go to college. Those rights existed BEFORE the "Second Wave Feminism" of the 60's.
4) The Women's Suffrage Movement was NOT a "feminist" movement: the "Suffragettes" were actually Pro-Life, Pro-Family and Conservative women. (Today's Feminists would reject them, ironically.)
5) Feminism has robbed women of placing family and marriage at the center of their lives, as the most meaningful part of their existence. Instead, it shames women into believing that career materialism should be placed at the center.
6) Women should ignore the institutionalized, Feminist cultural prescriptions that demean motherhood and marriage. They should sequence their lives in a way that place family as the most central, meaningful experience of their lives.
7) Feminism is a finished movement in America.
WHAT IS BLACK FEMINISM? WHERE DID THIS MOVEMENT START? IS IT REALLY A MOVEMENT? HOW DO BLACK FEMENIST FEEL ABOUT BLACK MEN? WHERE DOES THE BLACK FEMINIST MOVEMENT HAVE ITS ORIGNS IN? FIND OUT TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO(BLOGTALK) FEAT .THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
We're living in a modern world, and for women today that means having modern views on love, career and life!
Tune-In to our show "Marriage and Feminism" as we talk about how traditional values and modern ideas are evolving and shaping how women make some of their BIGGEST life decisions today.
The amazing and talented Holly Foster will be joining us and talking about being newly married and her take on why more women today are staying single longer in life.
As always we'll be playing the BEST in Pop, Hip-Hop and R&B!
Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Follow Us on Instagram @Sister_Radio
Is feminism right for Goddesshood
Wombanist Views will be sitting down with, Phoenix, a member of the Guerilla Feminism collective in charge of the Chicago branch, to discuss this exciting and in-your-face intersectional network of feminist; which aims to create an online dialogue between various communities about women’s and gender issues.
Wombanist Views, created, produced, and co-hosted by Cherise Charleswell, is dedicated to broadcasting the voices of women who are doing positive and exciting things in their communities around-the-globe.
Tonight, the show is delving deep into an issue which is hotly debated across the board: Feminism. What is it, why is it important, and how many people should be on board with feminism? We will be deliberating these issues and more and get some clarity on this topic and its various facets which have a lot of people in hot debate.
In this episode, teen hosts Sam, Dana, Domy, Dylan, Sarah Ann, Sarah B, and Suzy discuss the issue of feminism including its history, the issues surrounding it today, and what young people can do to help further the cause. Our guest is Brianna Suslovic, co-director of the International Women's Rights Collective at Harvard.
Has feminism destroyed families and brought down society? Has it caused woman and men to swtich roles. Feminists want to be treated equally except when it involves money. They still want men to pay for most things. Most want a man with a decent job. Why do we have a generation of feminized boys and girls that talk down to boys/men. This topic was inspired by a shocking article that I had read. It was about this 22 year old woman who thinks that reducing the male population by 90% will solve everything! What is the world coming to with these ideas coming from these young girls? It will be a very interesting show indeed.
Where is the link to the article: http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (61 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (36 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (10 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (0 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (0 chatters)