SORT BY Relevancy
It’s a common misconception that feminism employs misandry. There are a number of places where this misconception comes from, but regardless of the sources, they all have one thing in common: They serve to derail feminist conversations and distract from important issues at hand. In this episode, we will discuss the misconception that “all feminists hate men,” and address why it’s a troublesome stereotype.
Based on his article 5 Reasons Why So Many People Believe Feminism Hates Men and Why They’re Not True, Sam Killermann will debunk this misconception and reconcile feminism as a gender-inclusive movement.
In today’s difficult world, many people struggle with feelings of inadequacy or negative self-perception based on the messages they’ve received since birth. These negative messages are often related to gender, race, class, sexual orientation, and other aspects of ourselves that make us who we are. Often, these negative messages become internalized and difficult to separate from the truth.
Based on our article 8 Ways Feminism Can Improve Your Self-Esteem, Shannon Ridgway will discuss the different ways in which those struggling with low self-esteem can utilize feminist concepts to rediscover their inherent self-worth.
We're living in a modern world, and for women today that means having modern views on love, career and life!
Tune-In to our show "Marriage and Feminism" as we talk about how traditional values and modern ideas are evolving and shaping how women make some of their BIGGEST life decisions today.
The amazing and talented Holly Foster will be joining us and talking about being newly married and her take on why more women today are staying single longer in life.
As always we'll be playing the BEST in Pop, Hip-Hop and R&B!
Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Follow Us on Instagram @Sister_Radio
Has feminism destroyed families and brought down society? Has it caused woman and men to swtich roles. Feminists want to be treated equally except when it involves money. They still want men to pay for most things. Most want a man with a decent job. Why do we have a generation of feminized boys and girls that talk down to boys/men. This topic was inspired by a shocking article that I had read. It was about this 22 year old woman who thinks that reducing the male population by 90% will solve everything! What is the world coming to with these ideas coming from these young girls? It will be a very interesting show indeed.
Where is the link to the article: http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems
This show has changed a few times by now, and it has settled on the topic of Feminism. Many people have their own opinions on such, and women everywhere are very passionate about this, including many women that I have had the pleasure of speaking to, with, about, etc. I found some clips online of passionate women speaking about this, since they can cover the topic better than I can and because they are likely more passionate about it than I would be.
Chris Jay and Al Suarez discuss new wave feminism, anarcho feminism, bourgeois feminism, and feminism in general. Does feminism really seek equality or does it seek the dominance of one sex over the other? Does it conflict with class war? Chris and Al encourage a debate on the feminist topic for an hour and a half.
Took a little break but now we’re back, y’all! Join me and MC Brooks and our guests, Vida Starr (@VidaStarr) and Akia Black (@KittyKittyKia) as we discuss why FEMINISM IS NECESSARY. All caps, because it is so, so necessary. Tune in on Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 at 7pm-9pm CST/8pm-10pm EST and if you feel like it, call in and give us your opinion. The call in number is (310) 982-4273. You can also follow us on Twitter: @BreakbeatBFT. You can follow MC Brooks @MC_Brooks and Noa Jones @NoaAthena.
Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Victoria Justice and several other super hot and very talented celebrities had their nude photos stolen and then leaked to the internet this week. Was this an reprehensible invation of their privacy or should they have expected it to happen at some point? Or both? There are so many questions that need to be answered here. Was this a sex crime? Should they be "slut-shamed" over their pics? Should men avoid looking at the pics because they were "hacked?" How good DO they look naked? Matt-Man and Jayman are here to answer all of those questions.
Also, what's up with feminism these days? Does it still exist? If it does, in what form? Is it just about hating men? Is it about women keeping other women in line? Still more complicated questions that need very serious grown-ass men to answer.
Worst of all what about the state of misogyny in American culutre? How ugly have things gotten? At what point does flirting or flattering women cross the line into creepy and offensive? Again, Matt and Jay have lots of experience in this area and are here to help.
It's also football season. You can't talk about voilence against women without discussing the NFL! Does the NFL's new domestic violence rules mean they're getting serious about this issue or is it just more garbage from their PR department? That should be an easy one to answer.
All this plus Jamie Mapleleaf and the IWS Players and hopefully YOUR CALLS! Feminists get moved to the front of the line!
in Pop Culture
We will be taking time to find out exactly what feminism is, what it does, and where it applies. Also taking calls to see if there are any brothers being 'emasculated' by the reputed effort to emasculate men. If you are a #feminist, or know a feminst, chime in! Peace!
Today, more of our summer shorts continue. In one hour, you will get the relevant news and commentary on things that matter in the pro-life direction, things that touch everyone's lives.
Up for discussion:
The terrorist-linked Malaysian jetliner crash
Sen. Richard Blumenthal's pet bill removing all abortion restrictions in the country gets media attention, finally
The Death of Feminism in a big way
The Stupidest Thing Ever is back.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (37 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)