SORT BY Relevancy
Nicole Michelle Olonovich is a female disabled veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
She has lived in New Mexico for the past 19 years- on and off. Nicole is an active member of the National Association of Social Workers- New Mexico Chapter.
She joined the military in March of 2003, and was Medically Honorably Discharged July 2008 (just a few months short of my 6 year enlistment). My AFSC was Munitions Systems: AMMO!
She is currently a student at Highlands University finishing a dual master’s program consisting of a Master in Social Work and a Masters in Business. Her goal after completing her Masters program is to go to Cambridge Law School and study Constitutional Law as it relates to policy and health disparities.
Nicole is a proud American daughter, sister, auntie, niece, cousin, and friend. She states, "I currently walk a blessed path that is the picture of the “American Dream”, but this wasn’t always the case."
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (22 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- Arise Daughters (1 chatters)
- Hello Dr CJ (1 chatters)