SORT BY Relevancy
Lynne Bedbrook is an artist in Ottawa, Canada.
Lynne has trained and taught for over 20 years. She intersperses movement in her art, and art into her movement classes.
She has trained in Feldenkrais® (4 year training) Yanumoja Yoga (1 year training).
Trained also in Qabala (Western Mysteries) and as a Buddhist Tantra practitioner. (20 years)
She has worked as a painter in oils since the early 80‘s, with many solo and group shows.
Living and working on her farm in Wakefield, Quebec with many animals, she gives classes from home as well as in other venues.
Her website is http://lynnebedbrook.com
Guest: Fernando Hernandez, author of "The Cubans". We will discuss the impact that Cuban Jews (Jewbans) made in Cuba and in the USA; Ruth Behar, Geladio (Gerry) Grinberg, Baruj Salinas, George Feldenkreis among others.
Our sponsor today is Josie Hernandez, Real Estate Agent, Greater Miami Area
in Self Help
Nancy Haller has just completed her new book "How Short is Your Short Term Memory" and how having a "tired brian" can impact your functioning. We are also going to discuss her advanced bodywork method, Feldenkreis, and its positive contributions to your body & your life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (4 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (3 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- JohnJamel (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)