SORT BY Relevancy
Hello Everyone Please joing me for this empowering show on your feelings and how they are helping to create the world around you!
In this show I'm going to share my personal experiences with you and how I've been changing things.
This show I want it so much to help you find where you are and know there is hope for you to change things around you.
Love, Light and Blessings, Ada
in Self Help
“Feeling is the language of the Soul.” (Conversation with God by Neale Donald Walsh)The only way that we can experience the joys of life (or pain for that matter) is through our feelings. Please join us as we delve into the amazing, albeit virtually untapped, world of feelings. Hosts: Ruby and EJ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
When you feel slighted, rejected, disappointed, left-out, ignored, or insulted, do you tend to blame someone else for “hurting your feelings?” Well, wait just a minute. What is the reality here? The truth is that it is actually you who allows yourself to feel injured. Think about it. You have complete control over your own feelings ... no one tells you how to feel. No is inside your brain ... just you. It is all you! No one else processes the circumstances to which you react. You are in the driver’s seat. You are in control.
Listen now to Dr. Joan describe 5 steps which may help you take control of your own feelings.
Are you experiencing relationship issues at home, at work, or at play? Tune in to hear Dr. Joan describe alternative solutions. Follow along as she presents keys for harmony.
A portion of each program is devoted to the reading of Dr. Joan's published stories about human disputes. She is currently reading from her first novel Gra Im Thu! I Love You! The story is about two Irish families who find themselves intermarrying, even though they are poles apart in the areas of religion and politics. Tune in and listen to the story, as the O'Grady and Gwynn families learn to solve their potato encounters and develop a method for making delicious mashed potatoes together. Find out how diversity and harmony can live in the same house.
eCareDiary will interview Dr. Barry Jacobs, a clinical psychologist, family therapist and the author of the book, The Emotional Survival Guide for Caregivers—Looking After Yourself and Your Family While Helping an Aging Parent, about the issue of caregivers being self-critical about conflicting feelings.
We all have feelings, which can at times overwhelm us. With the assistance of our intuition we can stand solid no matter what occurs outside us.
Join Psychic Tori Hartman as she gives LIVE mini-readings On Air. Tori is the creator of the Color Wisdom Cards and will use her oracle to tap into an answer just for you.
You can use the cards free at ColorWisdomCards.com. Call In at (424) 222-5249.
Find out more about Tori at ToriHartman.com
Do you ever let your imaginatin run wild with your emotions? Do you take all of your senses and use them to make your life look better or worse? What the heck -- why do we have to put "better or worse" in a wedding vow? What the heck do we know about another person's life if we don't even use our own talents, check our own feelings, come to our senses?
What type of person are you? Do you run from this to that or do you stick to something even in the face of adversity?
Call me let's talk -- don't try to tell me you know how I am feeling! Ha ha -- bring it on and let's have some fun with "all that" today!
Feelings are the most powerful thing in our lives, they are what cause us to make our choices because negative feelings cause negative choices, positive feelings cause positive choices. Feelings create our thoughts, negative feelings create negative thoughts, positive feelings create positive thoughts. If we have negative feelings programmed into our subconscious we will create negative results in our lives and if we have positive feelings programmed into our subconscious mind we will create p
in Self Help
Welcome to the DEBUT show of Go Deeper, Get Lighter Radio: Coaching for the Mind, Body, and Soul!
Together, Psychotherapist, Keri Nola and Personal Trainer, Lloyd Burnett, co-creators and founders of godeepergetlighter.com will take your calls and offer compassionate, creative solutions to living a life you love in a body you love living in.
Are you ready to lighten up and release those heavy feelings of anxiety, depression, shame, unworthiness?
Let us hold space for you as you journey into your mind, body, and soul!
in Self Help
Tonight Dr. Brenda & Healthy Ways to Express Your Feelings!! Dr. Brenda Markert-Greene; Owner/CEO Afterglow Counseling, Mediation & Family Services
Have you ever been in one of those relationships where you just couldn't communicate to your partner about feelings of being upset, angry, or abandoned without breaking down into an emotional wreck? Tonight we get some expert help!!
As survivors especially know we never had an example of a healthy way to express our feelings. If only we knew how to tell that special person in our life how they truly make us feel, good or bad? When you haven't had a healthy example of being assertive, defending yourself, expressing how you feel about something, then you tend to get lost in the distress of NOT being able to get that special person to truly understand you. Tonight Dr. Brenda's expertise in Marriage & Family Therapy is going to enlighten & empower us all with ways we can teach outselves how to be self aware and then learn through practice how to express those feelings in a healthy, positive manner.
Dr. Brenda is Owner/CEO of Afterglow Counseling, Mediation & Family Services based in Redlands, CA; she also holds her doctorate in Marriage & Family Therapy. She is an adjunct faculty member at La Sierra University where she is also an educator for online courses in the Family Services arena. Find her business Facebook Page here - Afterglow Counseling Mediation and Family Services Centers.
You can contact Dr. Brenda personally for one on one services/counseling, but this show in no way represents any form of professional psychological or counseling services. Please call her direct for more information: Afterglow Counseling, Mediation & Family Services.
Join Host Dr Loretta Faith Harris and CoHost Yolanda YoTrip Triplett for an exclusive interview with Tyrone A Graddick, Jr, Author of, "Unforgettable Feelings" during the Triumphant Living Radio Broadcast.
Tyrone Anthony Graddick, Jr is a talented writer and gifted poet! His writing exudes love and passion for life and its many lessons. Tyrone was born and raised in Pahokee “Muck City” Florida. Tyrone discovered his passion for words over fifteen years ago and expresses himself through his poetic writing and creative music. The greatest lesson that life has taught this young artist is, "The sky is the limit and love have no boundaries." Tyrone is currently working on a movie script called, “Lesson Learn” that he hopes to release soon.
Connect with Tyrone:
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy WilliamsJunior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay MatthewsNews Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Mir Waiss Najibi Tara Bre & Melissa SantosATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERSAdvertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode fora 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.Email your info to: email@example.comOr Call 562.283.3115
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (434 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (19 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- StarChasr (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (2 chatters)
- League Source (2 chatters)
- Mana Talk (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- Cage Passion (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Detroit Web Radio (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- blackonomics (1 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (0 chatters)