SORT BY Relevancy
Tina Gilbertson, mental health counselor and author of Constructive Wallowing: How to Beat Bad Feelings by Letting Yourself have Them will be joining us. Tina teaches readers how to accept and feel their feelings with self-compassion for greater emotional health.
Have you been told 'just be happy' or 'get over it' and you just can't? Are you stuck and having trouble getting going or thinking a different way? Perhaps everyone around you is just telling you what to do and you just don't feel like it? Help is on the way. It is time to go through and experience your feelings, not deny them, not put them away until another time and not stuff them into a dark place for safe keeping. Your health depends on what you do with how you feel and who you are; not just your mental health but also your physical health.
For more information visit www.tinagilbertson.com
If your mate calls you out on something you've done that they don't like, do you try to fix it or get into your feelings? Are you able to accept constructive criticism without having a temper tantrum? Are you able to have a healthy debate with your mate without feeling like you're being attacked. Do you wear your feelings on your sleeves?
On Wed, June 25th 8-10 pm EST give us a call at (347) 633-9853 and be sure to press 1 to speak with the hosts.
We will have Outspoken E, Finesse and Qornbread in the building so you know it's going to be one heck of a show!
We also have DJ Mega Skills on the 1's&2's so you don't want to miss out!
Hello Everyone Please joing me for this empowering show on your feelings and how they are helping to create the world around you!
In this show I'm going to share my personal experiences with you and how I've been changing things.
This show I want it so much to help you find where you are and know there is hope for you to change things around you.
Love, Light and Blessings, Ada
“Just as cancer treatment affects your physical health, it affects the way you feel, think, and the way you do things around you.” The mental and emotional effects that come after treatment can be devastating. Listen as Mark Burright discusses these effects and provides some tips for facing them. Join us for the third installment of our Care After Treatment series.
in Self Help
Are you in tune with your feelings?
When was the last time you had a good cry?
When was the last time you just allowed yourself to feel something without trying to numb it out by eating, drinking, computer use or other distractions?
In this week's podcast I share the importance of acknowledging our feelings at midlife. Rather than push our emotions aside, when managed carefully, we can use them as messengers for change, stress relievers and ways to feel more balanced - all the things we are striving for during this time.
To support the show:
Buy my book: Be Your Own Change Guru: The Ultimate Women's Guide For Thriving At Midlife
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Get on my newsletter
Weight, food and body image issues are at epidemic numbers in our current society. In this inspiring series, Aleka will highlight information and tools to help you feel empowered working with this pervasive issue from a truly holistic perspective.
In the third part of the popular Food, Feelings and Finding Freedom series, Aleka highlights vital missing links in the diet, food and body image equation. In this enlightening show Aleka explains that how we eat is as important as what we eat.
Join Professionally Certified Holistic Life Strategies Coach Aleka Thorvalson, CPC, PCC for the Holistic Health Hour. This unique and inspiring show allows us to look at our lives in a "whole" new way; tuning in to our health, wellness and happiness from a mind, body, spirit and soul perspective. It's Aleka's intention to create a new kind of dialog about our health, bodies, relationships and lives -- empowering transformation from the inside out.
*Aleka Thorvalson is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) trained through the International Coach Academy in the Advanced Coach Training Program. She is also a member and a Professionally Credentialed Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation. Feel free to contact Aleka at www.alekasky.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. She welcomes comments, questions and show ideas.
Feelings...a part of the make up of your soul, can be very controlling. Galatians 5 mentions some feelings that are works of the flesh: wrath, strife, hatred, envying.
Circumstances happen in life. A lot of them cause an emotional reaction in you. An emotional reaction will take you away from faith toward God.
How do you escape being controlled by emotion?
Last week we talked about the fact the Word of God is a LEGAL DOCUMENT. Approaching it that way is the key to victory over being controlled by your emotions.
in Self Help
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
In this episode: We all have em, but a lot of us ignore them. I'm gonna talk about FEELINGS and strategies for just noticing the fact that you have them, a LOT of them. We'll start there.
Got a question for Lisa or a comment about a previous show or blog post?
I'd love to hear from you! If you have a question to ask me or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post, please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472).
in Self Help
“Feeling is the language of the Soul.” (Conversation with God by Neale Donald Walsh)The only way that we can experience the joys of life (or pain for that matter) is through our feelings. Please join us as we delve into the amazing, albeit virtually untapped, world of feelings. Hosts: Ruby and EJ E-mail: email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)