SORT BY Relevancy
A conversation with the highly acclaimed Dennis Brown, Health Guru and Life Coach. Dennis discusses the how's, why's and what's of Juicing for strong heart, strong liver, and all around strong organ health. Mr Brown will be taking call in questions and featuring some of the people he's worked with, who have acheived transformation in their lives.Tune in to see why Dennis attracts so many people from all over the world, and has changed countless lives with his postive energy, inspirational guidance, life coaching and personalized Juicing, nutrition and fitness plans. If you ever thought it was "Too late" for you, Dennis will show you why it is not. Anything is possible when Dennis Brown is involved. Miracles do happen.
Janet Arce, originally from Puerto Rico, was raised in Upstate New York. She then came to Baltimore. She has become an advocate for victims of domestic violence in the black and Latino community in Baltimore. With a heart of gold, she specializes in Latino issue as Baltimore has a variety of countries represented. She explains the inner challenges of the Latino community as well as external challenges. She encourages us all to serve each other and work together to make a difference everywhere regardless of skin color.
On today's episode of The Bad_Minton Show, Steven Edwards from UKFirstTake joins me in a discussion about the upcoming NFL season, training camp, the AL West and his recent interview with Mavs play-by-play announcer Mark Followill. And don't forget, The Bad_Minton Show will be in Oxnard, CA for the Cowboys Training Camp on July 31st! With play-by-play feeds, player evaulations and injury reports (God forbid). Stay tuned! Follow me @Bad_Minton_23 and follow Steven Edwards @StevenFTUK
Alanna McGinn answers your baby and child sleep questions in this segment of Good Night Sleep Clinic's Q&A. You can call in at (773) 897-6300 and ask Alanna your sleep question or let's get social! Pop over to www.facebook.com/goodnightsleepsite and ask your sleep question on the open thread or tweet Alanna at @GNSleepSite and she'll answer your sleep question live on-air.
On this show Alanna discussed:
- How do you protect your childs sleep while on-the-go?
- Is my child ready to drop night feeds?
- How can we share a room with our child while away?
- How to successfully transition from co-sleeping to sleeping in their own crib?
- How can I help my child sleep in longer in the morning?
You might be surprised with Adam’s unpredictable Top 5 Twitter feeds to follow… they are not all football related!
OH Kruse and their Perfection and Show String line of feeds powers Namaste Farms champions; www.OHKRUSE.com
Join Natalie Redding with Martin Dally www.toprams.com on UK sheep breeds; North Ronaldsay, Cotswold, Gotland, Wensleydale and the United States, Gulf coast Native. We will have a giveaway in chat and hope you'll join us at Namaste Farms Blogtalk
Please support our July Breedbox Sponsors :
Kimberly Darling; www.Darlingarts.etsy.com
Debbie Johnson; www.HamptonArtisticYarns.etsy.com
In this episode, I discuss the fact that government in all its types and forms, is not necessary. A State is defined as a geographical area with set physical boundaries where a lot of people live. The power of a State is derived from the people. The authority of a State (authority meaning the way in which the power is controlled) does not have to be organized into a government, but can be organized into a self-sustained protectorate. The defining difference between a self-sustained protectorate and a government is the fact that a government utilizes a system of law that is changeable whereas an SSP utilizes a system of law that is unchangeable, unalterable, unamendable...it is permanent. Aruguments can be made for a system of changeable law being preferred over a system of unchangeable law, however arguments can also be made to show that changeable law enables and feeds corruption in all facets of society, and that when unchangeable law is devised, it need not be overly complex (think "keep it simple stupid") and open to every interpretation it presents. Thanks for listening, and since I do not subscribe to facebook or twitter, please tell your friends and family about my show. I'm working on getting a more consistent format with regular times and better sound quality. -Adam.
Hello all you Big Brother fanatics! I have decided to branch off yet another love child of shows under my umbrella. As I am watching the live feeds this summer and see in the house 24/7 as I watch, I am screencapping pictures for fans, up to date non-spoilers through our Twitter feed at @BB16LiveFeeds. We are going to bring you the week in review, our favorite moments, thought on the evictions, the competitions and predict nominations as that show follows our show immediately. Come join myself and the cohosts as we dive into the summer pool of fun on our first BB podcast of the season.
There's a point in the planning process when your community broadband project team and main stakeholders need an education in the basics of broadband technology. The city CIO or IT manager probably understands the tech choices you face. However, it's important the city manager, economic development team, Chamber president, steering committee and others know how those choices facilitate or hinder the outcomes they want broadband to achieve.
Dave Russell, Solutions Marketing Director for FTTH equipment vendor Calix, brings clarity to common tech terms and terminology by explaining them in the context of key broadband business decisions. He helps listeners understand issues such as speed vs. capacity, the relationship between fiber and fixed wireless, technology options' and their impact on costs or deployment time, and matching needs with speeds and feeds.
There are also business issues within the community that tech staff, providers, vendors and potential partners need to know in order for them to deliver products or services that best meet community needs. Russell offers some tips for helping communities develop a good RFP as well as an effective process for evaluating RFP respondents. This show is great preparation Craig Settles' Webinar for Iowa and Colorado communities that begins Wednesday.
Julian Cash Me Out Seay will be 7:30 to 8:30 pm EST The author of: http://www.amazon.com/Never-Bite-Hand-That-Feeds-ebook/dp/B00LH06RP4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1404944580&sr=1-1
Rayven Skyy will be 8:30 to 9:30 pm EST. This author has many titles and at this moment some on kindle are FREE.
They are clients of Indie Love Promotions
More info to come
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (0 chatters)