SORT BY Relevancy
Join Paolo Fabrizio on today's show and get caught up with all the lateset election news, so many elections going on at the same time you're going to need to be part of today's show to get up to speed on who and what is running where.
On today's show Paolo will interview the Libertarian candidate for the Simcoe North by-election,
Call in and get involved and join our chat board and have some fun.
He lectures around the world but now is here for you. From the latest in charity news, technology, fundraising and social networking, Ted Hart and his guests help you maneuver to greater levels of efficiency and fundraising success. PAGE 2 GUEST EXPERT: Cheryl Kester (CFRE) is Principal of The Kester Group, a grants consulting firm specializing in assisting education, non-profit, public-safety, health care and county/municipal clients across the nation in winning state and federal grants. She has helped secure more than $123 million in funding from grants and contracts. The firm also serves as an external evaluator. She is co-author of Writing to Win Federal Grants and the accompanying Writing to Win Federal Grants Workbook published by CharityChannel Press with Karen Cassidy, GPC, is Principal of Governmental Grant Professionals, LLC, a firm focused on the successful development, management and evaluation of programs in the education, health and human service, and public sectors. With more than 24 years of experience, Karen has raised in excess of $250 million for projects benefitting communities around the globe. She is a member of the Grant Professionals Association and presently sits on their Board of Directors.
Join us as we talk about the upcoming presidential election. It is important that people our age and everyone know what these candidates are about. What are their plans for the American people? So be prepare to talk about all the candidates that would like our vote.
Who do you support for Election 2016? Nobody who, call in who you support and why?
Call in 347-884-8245!
ONLINE LEARNING WITH iNACOL: STATE & FEDERAL POLICIES
iNACOL'S Director of State and Federal Policies Dale Frost is our guest.
Presented by LEARNING BIRD
On this episode of Carson's Corner with the Election Boycott Advocates, Bob and Christopher delve into the issues that face the working class of America and beyond. The phone lines will be open at 347-326-9749.
Special Guest Michael Howell of fightingthetyranny.wordpress.com will be on to discuss ideas to combat the international money cartel and how to end their racket...
Let's Talk! The Hornet's Nest of Dissent is a 100% Ad Free - Commercial Free listener driven broadcast. Call in at (646) 716-9430 between 10 to 12 CST to discuss your ideas, opinions, insights or just to talk - I will be fair to all concerns, all viewpoints. I will get the ball rolling with news of the day, informative clips, special guests or what's going on in my universe but will freely take all callers as they come and I will give you ample time to speak.
Following Tuesday's election results, analysis was available in print, digital, talk radio, and probably at your work place water cooler as to what this means.
On Wednesday's Mark Levin show, Mark spent the majority of the first two hours of his show laying out the case that the grassroots, We the People, have shown that we are ready to consider the alternative to the business as usual in Washington, D.C. With the continuing show of strength for Constitutional Conservative candidates and policies in local and statewide races, ballot initiatives, and referendums, NOW is the time to take advantage of this interest.
We will spend time on this past week's news and how it relates to the Convention of States, and then spend some presentation time reviewing the Tuesday election results, the implications in general, and then some specific, individual applications based on those implications.
The presentation section of this podcast is particularly relevant for those either already in a leadership position with the Convention of States Project (District Captains in particular), and for those who have indicated or demonstrated that they are ready to pursue a leadership position.
On today's show we will find out if Darrino made it on time to be a candidate and we will be talking about Blue Rodeo. Who's Blue Rodeo you ask? They are a Canadian musical band who never made it in the real world so now they are taking their frustrations on the Prime Minister Of Canada. They released a new song this week putting down Canada's Prime Minister. I have never purchased a Blue Rodeo album or single or ITunes, I don't even know what they sound like.We will go over which candidate is running where and as always we will taking your calls.
Join the chat board and get involved.
We will also be talking about how vile we are. A former listener called our show vile. Stop with the compliments Darrino and I are blushing.
Socialism, communism and social-democracy: how to tell the difference.
Vermont's Independent U.S. Senator, Bernie Sanders, this week gave a major speech at Georgetown University in which he promised to explain what "democratic socialism" is. At that task, Sanders failed miserably. In this episode of Carson's Corner we'll explain what genuine socialism is and what it isn't. And it isn't Bernie Sanders!.
in Self Help
Have you considered hot topics in healthcare for the October 19 Federal Election? Real Nurses create a roundtable of healthcare issue discussion. Timely information just in time for this pivotal election. Are YOU ready? Join Pat Kennedy, Brenda Pearce and our very special guest Vanessa Burkoski, who is the President of the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario in this candid roundtable event.
Check out the professional organization for Ontario, Canada RNs here!
Find out more about Vanessa Burkoski, President 2014/16, by clicking here.
Find out more about Patricia Kennedy, RN by clicking here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (2 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)