SORT BY Relevancy
12 Stepology is the study of the 12 steps. It all started for me in AA / NA then Ala-non mixed with some ACOA and a little OA for dessert. No pun intended. I use the 12 steps in all aspects of my life and have found the happiness I was looking for in The Drink / The Drug / The Person / The Food / Oh! did I mention Sex.
So I share the 12 Steps, how they work in my life, how ego does not work in my life. The Highs, The Lows,The In Betweens. Other words the path in my recovery to happiness. Have I arrived, Hell! No! But I am on the right path and the journey has improved. My Goal is to share my Experience,Strenth and Hope with as many Peeps possible.
Let The Fun Begin!
In the calm, I find the answer, let's call this a wind down Friday or just a wind down, after a long day of running, not finishing everything we planned for today.
I am going to read a few snippits from different 12 step books share a little bit on them.
Artist & Teacher Carl Childs will share Proverbs chapter 12:1-28 with us! "Learn the benefits of loving instruction!" "We are going to share the unadulterated WORD of GOD with everyone that is willing to listen, believe and submit to it." "We are going to take time to renew our minds daily!" "We are a crossed sword and lightsaber Spiritual Warfare Teaching Group!"
Tonight we welcome Patriots fan/NFL Blogger Tianna Hairston to the show!
The guys will debate some NFL Preseason action including Preseason favorites for the Super Bowl.
Afterwards, Jay and Jesse will discuss the possibility of a Anderson SIlva VS Nick Diaz Super Bowl weekend match up and of course UFC on FOX 12 this past weekend which featured a battle between Matt "the Immortal" Brown and Robbie Lawler which set forth a rematch of some epic preportions later on down the road.
All of that and always some extras for ya, Tonight on That Other Sports Show! ENJOY
Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, will be live immediately following UFC on Fox 12 for our post-fight review. We'll discuss the welterweight championship eliminator between Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown, plus the light-heavyweight showdown between Anthony Johnson and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
RFPs (Request for Proposals) are something you'll definitely have to deal with if you sell to schools, and some RFPs are great opportunities. But, you may have discovered that spending time to react to RFPs can kill your productivity unless you have a policy and set of procedures in place. How can you better manage RFPs from school districts and increase your odds of winning the deals you decide to pursue? Listen to sage advice fro two veterans of K-12 RFP wars -- host Glen McCandless and his special guest, Farimah Schuerman of Academic Business Advisors. They'll spend 15 minutes to unpack this popular topic. And be sure to read the companion article on SellingToSchools.com. Don't miss these great resources!
There's a saying in this world that states "Image is everything". To many it holds weight and to others not so much. But in general is this statement true? And if it is, to whom? Yes it is understood in Hollywood as a celebrity and even in professional sports as a popular athlete. We can say it truly holds weight as a well known model of some sort. But how does it fair in just regular everyday life? Is image really everything in those cases? Honestly, how often have we placed so much stock in our image that it actually blessed us in return? Yeah....EXACTLY! Join in on this round table discussion with the 12 Kings concerning how our image has done more damage than good. In relationships, positions, occupations, and even within the Body Of Christ.
[nig-er] Show IPA
The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. The senses labeled Extremely Disparaging and Offensive represent meanings that are deeply insulting and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. It is so profoundly offensive that a euphemism has developed for those occasions when the word itself must be discussed, as in court or in a newspaper editorial: “the n-word.”
Despite this, the sense referring to a “black person” is sometimes used among African, Negroe Americans in a neutral or familiar way. The sense referring to other victims of prejudice, especially when used descriptively, as to denounce that prejudice, is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
This week Joe Herzanek discusses Step 6 of the addiction recovery program called the 12 Step program:
Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
How can I become ENTIRELY READY to have God remove my defects? How does doing Step 6 help to recover from drug and alcohol addiction? Why do so many rehabs use the 12 step program for drug treatment? Why are the 12 steps so key to your recovery from addiction? Step 6, this week on Recovery Now!
Visit Drug-Addiction-Support.org for more information to help you understand addiction and addiction recovery.
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, we are talking about Ducks, Wildcats, Broncos and more! No this is not a animal radio show, it is our annual start to our College Football preview shows! We will start it off with talking about the teams in the Pac 12 and Mountain West conferences. We will give you our thoughts on the teams, who to look for and can Marcus Mariota win the Heisman for #Oregon? I’ll give you my thoughts, TONIGHT! MLB Trade Deadline recap, top headlines and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (472 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (30 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Ms Blue (18 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- TamidAscended (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)