SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
I was talking with a young man who was African American and he asked how come White Americans party they use all types of drugs No Law Enforcement involed? When a group of African Americans party no drugs involed Law Enforcement breaks the party up? Can you judge people by Race? Does Law Enforcement play favoritism when it comes to race?
Romans 9:13 says "Jacob I loved but Esau I hated." Is God's favoritism that black and white? Romans 9 states:
14 What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! 15 For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” 16 So it depends not upon man’s will or exertion, but upon God’s mercy. 17 For the scripture says to Pharaoh, “I have raised you up for the very purpose of showing my power in you, so that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18 So then he has mercy upon whomever he wills, and he hardens the heart of whomever he wills.
]20 But who are you, a man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me thus?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?
These are the words of God's intentions. Are we to accept our lot in life? Can ordinary things be made manifest to extraordrinary? Jon and Jane will discuss these parameters as well as being part of the kingdom of God by accepting Christ as our Savior and by inheriting the kingdom based on promises, not blood lineage.
Plus Slick n Slim's new version of "Freak Show," a song.
1. Does Roger Goodell play favoritism to certain teams (and players) based on the way it could effect the NFL season?
2. Do you think Roger Goodell, and the league,v alue women on a lower scale?
3. Why do you think Ben Roethlisberger's first sexual assault incident was ignored by Roger Goodell?
4. Do you think Roger Goodell will be able to ingore the Ray Rice situation like he ignores other issues? For example: Washington Redskins situation.
5. Does Keith Olbermann's makes a good point about Roger Goodell as a commissioner?
1. A display of partiality toward a favored person or group. 2. The state of being held in special favor.NOW LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS. NOW IN THE BIBLE IT SPEAKS OF GOD PICKING A PEOPLE TO BE HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE. THEY ARE KNOWN TODAY AS JEWS. BUT NOW WHEN YOU REALLY LOOK AT IT, ALL THE RELIGIONS THINK THAT GOD IS ONLY FOR THEM. THE HEBREWS THINK THAT GOD IS ONLY DOWN WITH THEM. THE MUSLIMS THINK THAT ALLAH IS ONLY JUST WORKING WITH THEM. AND THE GOOD OLD CHRISTIANS THINK THAT JESUS IS LOOKING OUT FOR THEM. SO IN THIS SHOW WE WANT TO FIND OUT JUST WHO IS GOD FAVORITE. WAIT DO GOD REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE??? PLEASE JOIN US AS WE GO IN ON THIS TO FIND OUT IF GOD PLAY FAVORITISM!!!
With Carolyn Yeager. This program will be mainly about my discoveries that have come about through searching the pages at Metapedia. To me, it is a scandal that goes beyond Metapedia alone, since English Metapedia is integrally connected to European-Americans and their movements and spokespersons. Some of the problems:
The problem of anonymity;
The problem of favoritism;
The need to believe in a Movement that everyone admits doesn't exist;
The lack of concern about lies, misinformation and disinformation.