SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
I was talking with a young man who was African American and he asked how come White Americans party they use all types of drugs No Law Enforcement involed? When a group of African Americans party no drugs involed Law Enforcement breaks the party up? Can you judge people by Race? Does Law Enforcement play favoritism when it comes to race?
in The Bible
Author and teacher Randall K. Harp delivers verse-by-verse study and commentary on the Word of God. In this continuing journey through the book of Genesis, Randall contemplates the favoritism of parents Yitzhak (Isaac) and Rivqa (Rebekah) shown towards their sons and the resulting problems.
The Wake Up Project! Developing concious minds of the color people current position. Teach the necessary knowledge required to raise our people socially and economically.
This Group has been created to give people of Black/African descent a Venue where they can come ...to Learn; and to Teach Our People The Importance Of Gaining and Maintaining A Strong Cultural, Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Political, Economic and Social Consciousness/Awareness/Practice as Individuals and AS A PEOPLE!
The Wake Up Project WILL NOT FOCUS ON THE PROBLEMS AND WHAT IS WRONG; BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ON SOLUTIONS AND WHAT WE MUST DO OURSELVES TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR OUR BABIES AND FOR OUR COLLECTIVE FUTURE!!!
The Wake Up Project WILL NOT Play A Part In Promoting Favoritism Or Blind Allegiance to ANY Narrow - Minded Dogmatic Ideological/Philosophical and/or Religious Points Of View.... We Are Open TO BUILD With Any And ALL Who DESIRE TO CONTRIBUTE TO A MUCH - NEEDED WAKE UP CALL TO OUR PEOPLE IN THE VARIOUS BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS/GHETTOES OF AMERICA!
2. James 2:1-13
Favoritism is a Sin
1. God states the Command 2:1
2. The Standard is Demonstrated 2:2-4
3. Reasons Why Prejudice is Wrong 5-9
1. It is inconsistent with God's methods.
2. It ignores sin.
3. Prejudice is sinful because it is inconsistent with scripture
4. Sin/Law Liberty 10-11
Doctrines we are to Live By.
5. Principles we are to live by 12-13
1. Let the scriptures, not your heritage be your standard.
2. Let love be your law, before you respond to others, think first.
3. Let Mercy be your message.
The Individual who is motivated by the law of love will exude mercy in their relationships.
Our lives are real stories that are constantly read by the people around us.
What will be the moral behind your story? The Law of love or the sin of prejudice.
1. A display of partiality toward a favored person or group. 2. The state of being held in special favor.NOW LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS. NOW IN THE BIBLE IT SPEAKS OF GOD PICKING A PEOPLE TO BE HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE. THEY ARE KNOWN TODAY AS JEWS. BUT NOW WHEN YOU REALLY LOOK AT IT, ALL THE RELIGIONS THINK THAT GOD IS ONLY FOR THEM. THE HEBREWS THINK THAT GOD IS ONLY DOWN WITH THEM. THE MUSLIMS THINK THAT ALLAH IS ONLY JUST WORKING WITH THEM. AND THE GOOD OLD CHRISTIANS THINK THAT JESUS IS LOOKING OUT FOR THEM. SO IN THIS SHOW WE WANT TO FIND OUT JUST WHO IS GOD FAVORITE. WAIT DO GOD REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE??? PLEASE JOIN US AS WE GO IN ON THIS TO FIND OUT IF GOD PLAY FAVORITISM!!!
We are talking about the importance of effective education in North Carolina and how specifically Teach For America aids in creating transformational change one classroom at a time. Raleigh Live with Candid Candid airs on Raleigh Television Network Channel 10 every Tuesday at 5pm.