SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for another juicy topic of the hour, right here on Erotic Talk Radio. Tonight we’ll be discussing sexual traumas of men. And we’ll be digging deep into the affects that sexual traumatic dysfunction has on a young man when he’s subjected to such trauma’s in his life, and how it all impacts him when he becomes a grown man. And we’ll also be touching on the topic of the down low lifestyle that some men secretly live.
And this topic wouldn’t be complete with ought our special guest that is joining us this evening. Tonight, we’ll be joined by clinical social worker, sexologist, and author, Dr. Joe Kort. Doctor Kort has a long resume that shows his knowledge, research, and passion for helping those who misunderstand the gay community, and who lives the gay or down low lifestyle themselves.
You know you don’t want to miss this show as we touch on a very powerful topic of the hour right here on Erotic Talk Radio.
Call in or join our chatroom. And don’t forget to request to get into our group on facebook at: Erotic Talk Radio to get in on this erotic topic of the hour.
Join mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares with you some of her favorite personal and professional development books. This is the perfect time to think about buying some life-changing and/or business-building books for your family, friends and team. Have paper and pen ready because you are going to want to make notes. It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
Here's a direct link to Sharon's new Paperback and Kindle book available on Amazon.com: 21 Days to Living Your Dreams
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Disclaimer: I am the author of the Kindle ebook and an affiliate of Amazon.com - if you purchase the book through this link, I will receive a commission.
On this show, the host Alex Cardinale is going to be joined by some awesome fish keepers and fish hobbiysts who enjoy keeping and raising tropical fish!!! Many fish keepers have a particular favorite fish while others have a group of favorite fish! We are going to have a conversation on favorite fish, we will talk about how we got into the fish keeping hobby, and favorite fish store stories. Joining in on the guest panel is Mr. Adam Akers, Mr. Steve Parcells, Mr. Justin R Miner and Mr. David Burke. All of the guests are awesome fish keepers. Listen in to learn something unique about these fish keepers and what their favorite fish is!!!! Enjoy the show!
Feel free to call in with your favorite fish, fish store story, and how you got in the hobby. 347-989-8142
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013!!!
"Dunamis of Acts" Series Remnant Battle Lines Dunamis of Acts: “Works of the Holy Spirit” in Power through the Believers
"his name, through faith in his name; brings the miraculous; from salvation to healings and deliverances, the faith which is by Yeshua [Jesus] gives perfect soundness, healings, deliverance, and redemption" see Acts 3:16
Sexual health and wellness are important for women who are mid-life and beyond. Dating coach, Sandy Weiner of Last First Date speaks with Jillian Bice, CEO and Founder of Bloom Enjoy Yourself, a sophisticated online sexual health resource and retailer of luxury sex toys.
in Self Help
Wendy Conquest will be talking about sex addiction and how it affects the spouse/partner. Her new book Letters To A Sex Addict comprised of letters she has created from her own experience and that of her clients. She has found the book extremely useful for all parts of having a partner who identifies as a sex addict OR who continues to have affairs or indulge in other sexual activity outside of a committed relationship. Either way there is lying and deception which at first baffles, then crushes the partner. Most partners are women however this is quickly changing as more women come forward with being sexually compulsive. She will be talking about different aspects of being in the dark, finding out, what happens emotionally, physically and psychologically, and then decisions a partner has to make to either stay in the relationship or to leave. More important what needs to happen to create healing and if staying in the coupleship, a more secure and stable foundation. She adheres to the trauma model and would like to discuss why this is a traumatic event and needs to be treated as soon as possible.
Sexual Addiction can be managed if you utilize a variety of resources. This radio show teaches you the recovery tasks needed to work through the shame that accompanies this compulsion.
Carol the Coach has worked with 1000's of clients who have fought this disorder and learned how to manage it and live fully optimal lives. Listen to her as she shares her wisdom and interviews the experts in her field.
Carol Juergensen Sheets is a certified sexual addictions counselor and was trained by Dr. Patrick Carnes who has been instrumental in developing programs and clinical skill sets that promote recovery,
The statistics on exposure and addiction to sexual material are sobering, with both men and women being subjected to this assault on their sexuality. In this show, John is joined by Paul Olbeter who shares his own story of the road to freedom and his work to lead others to the same freedom. Don't miss one man's story that is certain to help you or any you know who are afflicted with any kind of sexual addiction or dysfunction.
Join Rory and Sheila for a candid conversation with Dr John Jackson to discuss the study of the African American male and Shawn Dove, campaign manager for Open society, a program for Black Male Achievement. This is a show you don't want to miss!
Can we know God personally or is He far from us and unreachable? Should we blindly believe our Pastors, Priests, and Teachers or should we check out everything they teach with Scripture? Would God consider that to be disrespectful or noble? What is more important God's Word or traditions? What does the Bible say about Reincarnation? We are in Acts Chapter 17 as Paul goes to Athens where there are many false idols which is much like today's cities. We will be discussing these and other topics live on Friday 11/1/13 from 4:30pm-5:30pm with your host Joe Curtis. If you cannot listen live you can hear it anytime at www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew You can also call into the broadcast or just listen live from your phone by dialing (347-324-5759) or on the internet at www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew or www.facebook.com/fougcrew & www.twitter.com/fougcrew as we continue a verse by verse, book by book, precept upon precept, teaching of the Bible. You can also listen to any past shows you may have missed by going on the website and scrolling down. Let's study and learn the Bible together as we will begin in the Gospel of John and continue through the Bible. Perhaps you can listen from your phone in your car (on hands free of course) to help ease your ride while driving during your busy day or from home on any computer or phone. God's Word can and will supernaturally change our lives! Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (328 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (34 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (33 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (20 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (20 chatters)
- Puter Shack (12 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (11 chatters)
- KDCL Media (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (8 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Rapid Fire Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- The Express (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)