SORT BY Relevancy
Technology meets Fashion for this series in#Techwearables I would be remiss if I did not cover the the TECHNOLOGY OF FAUX BODY PARTS currently in Fashion on, "Cairo Qween's Taste Of Technology". Yes we will#BreakTheInternet talking about BUBBLE BUTTS and other new body attachments or subtractions available to the general public thanks to technology. Call in and sound off #Anaconda 646.478.3474 Press One to speak on air! Oh YES I DID
Bandolero racer Gillian Kirkpatrick joins us for some Monday night NASCAR talk on The Podium Finish! Join us as she talks about her career in motorsports and get to know this brilliant 15-year-old from New York! We'll also look into the Championship Round at Homestead-Miami Speedway as well. Join TPF stalwarts Rob Tiongson and Jessica Tow as we come back on the airwaves for our first podcast in months on the "World's Fastest Hour of Racing!"
The New York Jets are off the bye week and look to finish the season the opposite of how it started. The Jets were a sloppy mess against the Bills a few weeks ago at Metlife Stadium and look to turn the tables this Sunday. Tune in as JetNation radio talks about the expectations for the Jets for the second half of the season and more.
The last 10% of your project is usually the most challenging. So close to the finish line yet everything seems a lot more difficult to finish. Why?
1. It is the end of your project so attention is drawn to the project. Sometimes they have additional input and feedback. Often these late comers to the party are those with influence. Their opinion matters. So the project has another dimention that contributes to the quality of the finished product but does not always help push through the last 10% of the project with the same velosity as before.
2. It is the end of your project and the team knows it. While the culture of the team and the fine work standards remain the same there is an elephant that shows up. That elephant is the uncertainty of what will happen next. Some start to anticipate their next project. Others begin to look beyond the work at hand.
3. It is the end of your project so everything is looked at more carefully. Really. This is different than the people of influence from the project team. This is the careful examination by the customer. They realize the project is closing. They realize everything they want will need to be clearly communicated and delivered on. There is a slight anticipation of the loss of the project team and the uncertainty of what will happen when they have the finished project 100% in their lap.
In this episode catch a few tips on anticipating the distance and duration of the last 10%. Get the suggestions for helping you get your project done. Also catch a tip or two on working with your clients as you come to the close of a project. Enjoy the show!
Poetic Fusion is backed by Poet Unplugged, an online radio show for artist of ALL kind! Here artist can build with each other to create a community to lift each other up push the limits to see how we can better our communities at home and in the Arts! This show is an open mic forum where all artist can express themselves with NO restrictions! Plus, we have a special topic for the evening: How do you finish a poem? We want to know how execute your creative juices that flow! Join us tonight!
Are you ready for a #life shift from the ordinary to the AMAZING?! Join Toy Parker every Thursday at 9:30pm EST for our weekly #IGNITEyourLife session! Get power points from Toy and other industry experts on how to live an #EPICLIFENOW in love, business and life! We are going to unblock the roadblocks to your life success! Follow us and get ready for the sparks that will truly #IGNITEyourLife!
Today we will talk about how to have a Fearless Finish for 2014 and complete this last quarter with practical strategies on how to make this last quarter your best one this year!
Run the race well and finish strong is the message that SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis is trying to get across today. To do this, we need to lay aside anything that would hinder us from accomplishing this. Our focus needs to be on Jesus.....taking our coaching from Him! We need to be totally committed to this race.
Oh yes, there will also be correction from the Lord. To be sure, that correction is not a pleasant experience, but the results are awesome!
Remember those resolutions. This is a great time to take inventory and adjust your actions and strategy. Invest the time today to create the year you planned when those resolutions were made. Were you planning to get healthy or get wealthy? Get debt free or make more money? Finish your book? Launch your business? Start your non- profit? Finish the semester with a 3.5 gpa? Whatever it is, how are you progressing? Tune in and we can help you NOW to,
1] Fine tune your action oriented plan for success
2] Identify 5 IMMEDIATE steps you can take to move toward your goals
3] Secure 3 strategies to address that burning goal that seems to be derailed by those bad habits
Authors on the Air host Pam Stack is honored to present award-winning author, Professor James W. Hall. Jims is an international best-selling and much awarded writer who is the creator of the "Thorn" series about an off-the-grid loner who lives a fairly primitive existence in Key Largo, FL. Mr. Hall has received the Edgar and Shamus awards for his novels. He is also a poet and writing professor. Please visit Mr. Hall's Amazon page at http://amzn.to/11gtv5i. This is a LIVE broadcast (with podcast available On Demand). To speak with guest James Hall please call 347-633-9609.
Underwriting for this exclusive interview generously provided by Michael Lowndes at PML Media and Author Marketing Hub. Find them on the web at http://plmedia.com and http://authormarketinghub.com. Theme music created and played by author Robert Gregory Browne. On the web at http://robertgregorybrowne.com. Thank you to sponsor Discount Pets and Supplies in Lee County, Florida - shipping holistic, natural PABA-free pet foods and supplies around the country, On the web at http://discountpetsandsupplies.com.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Visit our website at http://www.authorsontheair.com. We are on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/authorsontheair and give us a Tweet @authorsontheair.
Our panel unanimously agreed that Chelsea will win the Premiership and then the debate began. Who will they pick for the three additional Champions League spots? How about 5th and 6th place finishers for Europa League football? We react to England's so far easy waltz into the Euro Cup knockout round. Rednapp and Callymore say the Scotland vs. England friendly(?) is the biggest match in 10 years - what do our diehard authentic soccer fans think of this heated rivalry and the consequences of the outcome? EPL is back this weekend! We preview Arsenal vs. Manchester United and Manchester City vs. Swansea. All this and much more live once again from the British and Dominion Social Club!
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (59 chatters)
- Ms Blue (43 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ankhkakek (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- anythings on the table (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (2 chatters)
- TheWickedPulpit (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- ABroomAndTheMoon Radio (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- Inside Baseball Podcast (1 chatters)
- Inside The Movies and More (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Purple World (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Haiti An Nou Pale (0 chatters)