SORT BY Relevancy
What is Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)?
How many people have Fatty Liver Disease (FLD)?
What do I need to know about NAFLD?
Who can I talk to if I have just been diagnosed with NAFLD? For answers to these questions, join us on April 1st at 1:00 PM/ET for our show with Dr. Julia Wattacheril, from the Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases and Dr. Joel Lavine, Chief of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at MSCHONY.
To submit a question, visit our question submission form or tweet an “@” reply to @columbiasurgery.
For more information:
Center for Liver Disease and Abdominal Organ Transplantation (212-305-0914, livermd.org) The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (212-305-NASH, firstname.lastname@example.org) What is Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)?
This week I will be discussing the effects that essential fatty acids have on weight loss, heart health, immune function, reproductive health, visual and brain development, healthy mood, fitness and weight loss, men’s health and hormone support with expert Stuart Tomc. If you are not supplementing with essential fatty acids as part of your daily regime, then make sure you tune in to find out how important they are to every facet of your health.
An authority on evidence-based dietary supplements, Stuart Tomc is a certified natural health professional with over twenty years experience in the field of Nutritional Medicine. He is a respected consultant to the World Health Organization and integrative physicians worldwide having traveled the world as an educator and trainer for over 12 years. With an accomplished background in media appearances, Stuart is adept at educating, entertaining, and delivering a powerful message on important health subjects in today’s changing world. In addition, he was a contributing writer in Dr. Perricone’s Seven Secrets to Beauty, Health and Longevity. He recently contributed to a new book by Mackie Shilstone. Stuart currently serves as National Educator and Spokesperson for Nordic Naturals and is working on his naturopathic doctor degree.
Brad and Todd discuss the importance of liver health and reaching your health and fitness goals, as well as food you can eat and supplements to take. The liver cleanse is also revealed as a helpful tool to use with great care.The recipe of the week is coffee cream pie!
Ultra Liver Aid is the supplement of the week.
Listen to INTERVIEW with Dr. M. Jones from Kansas State University Veterinary Hospital (well known camelid center). There are a lot of misconceptions about nutrition, fatty liver disease and fleece quality in camelids. After much peer reviewed scientific paper research and discussion with experts such as Dr. Jones, we will try and break down this information in a concise way. If you know anyone with type 2 diabetes, this information is relevant because alpacas and llamas have naturally high blood glucose levels and insulin resistance similar to humans with Type 2 diabetes.
This will expand your knowledge and unlearn what you thought you knew!
Join us, 8p EST October 16th (347-850-8486): When it comes to preventing or overcoming joint pain, memory loss, bone loss & poor metabolism the conversation has to include the liver.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey. A huge advocate of disease prevention and the author of over 22 books, Dr. Nartey - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues.
Tonight, he is joined by agro-symptometrist Courtney Sullivan of Humble Hill Farms as she helps our auidence master the delicious basics of 'scientific eating'.
Our health panel will also feature optimal health experts, Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of Greensboro, NC and Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM. For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
The episodes focus is detox and Liver issues. I will attempt to cover all topics related. If not enough time I will issue a part two within 24 hours of this podcast.
The information in this podcast is not intended to prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or illness. The FDA has not studied these claims intensively. Please consult your healthcare professional before integrating anything into or out of your personal heath regimen.
Roy Masters talks about having a special relationship with God, and what it means. What is the difference between judgment and discernment?
Callers: A lady has been diagnosed with liver cancer. Another lady wants to know how to let go of her marriage. A caller is struggling with depression and loneliness.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com.
Roy Masters book The Secret Power of Words can be found HERE.
Originally aired: June 28, 2013 – Hour 2
in Self Help
Nourish Yourself the Wise Woman Way
Q&A with Susun Weed - this episode includes:
Don't stress your liver with detoxing and cleanses. Should I use prenatal vitamins? Black Nightshade - toxic or not? Herbal tips for dealing with herpes. Increasing your fertility after 40. How to make 4 Thieves Vinegar. Susun Weed shares her herbal medicine secrets - learn how to use herbs simply and safely. Empower yourself with easy herbal remedies for herbal healing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (460 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (44 chatters)
- KDCL Media (23 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (22 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (15 chatters)
- Puter Shack (14 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- FRNARadio (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (7 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- bapnation (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (0 chatters)