SORT BY Relevancy
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning or constantly feel drained of energy? If so, you may be one of the millions of many who suffer from excessive sleepiness, a condition that can significantly reduce quality of life, decrease productivity and interfere with relationships. Most people feel tired occasionally, but excessive sleepiness that persists is neither normal nor healthy. Join us for this month's tele-lunch and learn workshop and learn from and expert what you can do about sleep difficulties and fatigue.
in Self Help
Radio Talk, November 08, 2014 @ 8 pm Chicago Time
Our ability to make good choices degrades after long periods of thoughtful decision making. Our decision making resources usually get depleted. Our willpower will diminish as we continue to make decisions, even small ones.
So, What can we do to help prevent Decision Fatigue?
Many of the tips on prioritization, timing, and process can help avoid brain fatigue and provide the discipline that might maintain willpower.
For effective decision-making, there is one thing you need to avoid: Decision Fatigue.
Don't let decision fatigue prevent effective decision making.
The adrenals are two almond sized glands which sit on the top of the kidneys. Although they look pretty innocuous they control a great deal of vital hormone production in our body; a hormone which controls our blood pressure; hormones which help control our glucose levels; "stress" hormones; and reproductive hormones. If one lives a life whereby one "burns out" ones adrenal, problems can occur throughout the body. The AIMS physicians will be analyzing the frequent condition called "adrenal fatigue".
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
Grid Down Special! Join Florida's Tactical Fatty and Iron Butterfly as they discuss the threat of meal fatigue when it comes to food preparation. We will discuss the risks, effects, and sheer life threatening possibility that something so seemingly harmless may have. As well as the best ways one may go about combating said threat and ensuring that when you eat in SHTF it will always be five stars.
Dr. Carri Drzyzga is best known internationally as The Functional Medicine Doc. She helps find and fix the root cause of health problems with natural treatments so patients can feel normal again. Dr. Carri has been in private practice since 1996. She has dual degrees in Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Carri has additional training in Functional Medicine, acupuncture, The Kalish Method, and is a Certified Gluten Practitioner.
Always an avid learner, Dr. Carri strives to be the best in her field. She is also the author of the popular book Reclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments.
Nora Gedgaudas -- author of Rethinking Fatigue -- stops by the show to discuss what your adrenals are really telling you and what you can do about it.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Holly Lucille will be discussing hypothyroid symptoms and adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Holly Lucille, ND, RN, is a naturopathic physician, an expert on women's health issues, and a member of the Enzymatic Therapy Scientific Advisory Board. In her private practice, Dr. Lucille makes use of her extensive education in various modalities including homeopathy, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, body and energy work, and mind-body and lifestyle counseling.
"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia: removing obstacles to heal and finding the root cause to heal"
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia symptoms are becoming more and more evident in the U.S. Dr. Hayman will discuss how many obstacles to heal in our daily life may be exacerbating these symptoms. She will give a checklist of issues that can be addressed in your home and lifestyle that could be an obstacle to heal.
Louise Thompson of louisethompson.com - Life Coach, author of "The Busy Woman's Guide to High Energy Happiness", Change Catalyst and Mojo Magician - talks to us about Adrenal Fatigue. Earlier this week we discussed the physiology of this disease with Dr James Wilson, and now Louise takes us into the emotional side of things.
Adrenal Fatigue is not something that just 'happens' to us, and quite often our personalities and a feeling of needing to DO EVERYTHING can push our bodies out of balance.
Covered in this show:
- Why we get Adrenal Fatigue
- Where Louise thinks we have created a society and culture of Adrenal Fatigue
- How our emotions can dictate our ability to get the most out of each day
- Louise's tips for healing this disease
- Signs and Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Channel Panel (57 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TV Diehard (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (0 chatters)