SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us for another episode of Black Fathers Radio this evening at 8 est, as we welcome Anitra Scott to the show. Anitra will be joining us to discuss the Det. Brian Stevenson Purple Kiss Foundation (http://purplekisses.org/Ho?me.html).
Purple kisses honors the life and legacy of former Baltimore City police officer and detective Brian Stevenson, and gives hope and help to the youth of Baltimore, just as Det. Stevenson did throughout his life, which was taken from him violently.
We will also be joined by other officers, who will discuss what it means to be in a position such as an officer in Baltimore City, and put your life on the line everyday.
What are the impacts of losing a father/father-figure on a family? A community? A people? If you have experienced that loss, please call in and join the conversation. We want to hear from you in the hopes that your loss will serve as others' gain, be their strength, give them encouragement. Or maybe you'll get encouragement of your own. Please call in 646-727-1205.
We'll be talking about some of the efforts going on around Father's Day, including an event that I will be hosting, Black Fathers Rock!! Vol. II: A Hip-Hop/Spoken Word Tribute to Fatherhood on Fri., June 17th. Join us. If you know of any events coming up, spread the word to our listeners.
This morning the Most High took me on a spiritual excursion taking a peek at the ancient sentiments of our hebrew fathers. Trust me. There is a powerfully distinct difference between what was the zealous convictions of our people of old as compared to today. May we all awaken to perceive what is necessary that we be revived to become again a strong people in the earth.
Come join us, as we honor the man that makes it possible DAD! We are asking for everyone to call in. We would LOVE to hear from anyone who like to shout out or give thanks to a father, grandfather, father figure in their lives. We would especially LOVE to hear from the female listeners/members and the children.
Our special guest including yourselves will be:
"E" the poet emcee
Kennenth Braswell (Fathers Incorporated)
**** PLEASE JOIN US, SHOULD BE A GREAT SHOW****
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (40 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (15 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (5 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- GGM Radio (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Talk with Patricia (1 chatters)
- DA COCONUT WIRELESS (1 chatters)
- PritiPas (1 chatters)
- Pull It Together (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)