SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us for another episode of Black Fathers Radio this evening at 8 est, as we welcome Anitra Scott to the show. Anitra will be joining us to discuss the Det. Brian Stevenson Purple Kiss Foundation (http://purplekisses.org/Ho?me.html).
Purple kisses honors the life and legacy of former Baltimore City police officer and detective Brian Stevenson, and gives hope and help to the youth of Baltimore, just as Det. Stevenson did throughout his life, which was taken from him violently.
We will also be joined by other officers, who will discuss what it means to be in a position such as an officer in Baltimore City, and put your life on the line everyday.
What are the impacts of losing a father/father-figure on a family? A community? A people? If you have experienced that loss, please call in and join the conversation. We want to hear from you in the hopes that your loss will serve as others' gain, be their strength, give them encouragement. Or maybe you'll get encouragement of your own. Please call in 646-727-1205.
We'll be talking about some of the efforts going on around Father's Day, including an event that I will be hosting, Black Fathers Rock!! Vol. II: A Hip-Hop/Spoken Word Tribute to Fatherhood on Fri., June 17th. Join us. If you know of any events coming up, spread the word to our listeners.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- House To Life (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (0 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (0 chatters)