SORT BY Relevancy
Vance Simms is the Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, Inc., a nation wide nonprofit organization of “fathers mentoring fathers”. In this role he has become a visionary with a goal of “turning the hearts of men back to their children and families”.
From the beginning, Father Matters purpose has been to promote the growth in socially and economically deprived communities. Our down-to-earth style is aimed at providing the tools necessary to empower men and women and their families to improve community well being.
Listen to Vance Simms talk about how he started his non-profit Father Matters and the upcomming Father Fest 2014 Men's Conference. For more, visit www.fathermatters.org
Happy Father's Day!
Our Heavenly Father has not changed. He still waits for us to come back to Him fully without any reservation. He is LOVE. Many of us who are called "bayboomers" are experiencing awakening from our youth and the wisdom from God through our experiences. Every generation lays a foundation for the next generation. We work hard to help our next generation (our children) live a better life than us. That is our natural father's heart. When we come back HOME where our Heavenly Father is, our family comes back home.
We want to welcome our guest who is a pioneer in the issue of father in our generation. Vance Simms is Founder and Executive Director of Father Matters. Father Matters is an organization where fathers can be mentored by other fathers or fathers can mentor other fathers. Please visit their website www.fathermatters.org.
March 20, 2014 - LIVING A RICHER LIFE: with Vance Simms, Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, Inc. and his wife Rana. Authors of “Brokenness Produces Pearls”
THIS WEEK'S MESSAGE: If you’ve ever heard the words, “Just wait until your father gets home,” you probably grew up in a family where you recall those moments when your dad walked through the door, home from work. Fathers are frequently viewed as the go-to parent for discipline and sound advice while mothers are the go-to parent for nurturing, sympathy and comfort. However, fathers matter more than just being the person in the family who may rule with an iron fist. In many of today’s families, Dads are not in the home at all and, too often, due to broken relationships. How can we begin the healing process when it is possible and enrich all the lives involved?
Vance, the Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, “Fathers Mentoring Fathers”, commits himself to building stronger, healthier communities by supporting, encouraging, and enlightening today’s fathers and families. Rana serves her local community in many fashions, through her work, supporting young children and their families, and through volunteerism in church and school. Vance and Rana reside in Phoenix, AZ with their five young children.
Do you want to know how to go deeper with The Father? How to have a deeper relationship with HIM? Well in tonight's broadcast Pastor Maisha will share the revelation she got straight from the throne room of GOD. Here's a hint: Is GOD your daddy or your FATHER??? Think about it
June presents a celebration of many events. Weddings are often held in June. A large majority of graduations are in June. But the most important event in June is Father's Day! Despite the epidemic of absentee Fathers or men claiming, "It's not mine!", the role of the Father is still a much needed authority in the family, in the home and in our world. A Father's words may be stern and his hand strong, but a Father's heart is open and tender toward his children. Join us as we talk about the role of the Father this month. We will be joined by Single Dads, Deacon Donny Humphrey and Brother Demetrius Taylor and Married Father Minister John Russell. Talk with you then!
Black Hawk Down will unite men from around Arizona to fight the battle without airs of pretending like nothing is going on. It’s time to stop acting and start fighting! Register online at www.fathermatters.org or call 602-774-3298
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- The View from Montana (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- GLHF Radio (3 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- berni (1 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- Uncontrolled Opposition (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)