SORT BY Relevancy
Our stimulating topic for today is, Who's the Parent, the mother or the Daughter?
Please join us today and every Saturday morning at 10:00 A.M. for an exciting conversation with mothers and daughters, from around the World!
As women, we are all daughters and we each have our own mother and daughter story.
No matter how you may feel about your mother and daughter story, there is a mother and/or daughter that can benefit from hearing your story. There are mothers and daughters around the World and they are waiting to hear what you have to say.
Call us at 347-539-5078 to listen to our conversations and if you decide to share your story or want to make a comment, click 1.
May God Bless your and daughter relationship!
On this episode, SimplyNay reveals the details of her own abandonment. What did she go through being abandoned at six weeks old by her teenage mother? She is joined by a panel who have all been adfected first hand by a Mother's decision to leave her own biological child.
In today's relationship climate prenuptials should be the norm. But protecting your achievements and possessions should not be on your mind just before marriage. The divorce rate is out of control and truly a sad trend. Join us as we discuss relationships of today.
Join your girl Queenfg on Love, Lies, and Relationships Radio for a very interesting conversation about baby mama/daddy vs single mother/father.
In my own opinion and personal experience there is a HUGE difference between the two. For example baby mamas/daddies interfere in the new relationship that the other parent may have begun with some one new but a single mother/father will have a civil conversation in regards to new people being introduced into their child's/children's life (lives) and work something out that is equally beneficial not only to the other party but the child as well.
Feel free to call into the show and give your perspective, thoughts, opinions, and experiences. Hopefully you will be able to confidently know if you are a baby mama/daddy or a single mother/father.
And as always...Keep on loving...Stop the lying...and Grow your relationships #LLR
Listen in as Doctor Mother Love gives her insight on the Kidnapped Nigerian Girls in 2014.
For more information, please visit http://amaracares.com/.
Raising awareness is our best defense. Preventing child sex exploitation and victimization through education is part of the solution.
Education, awareness in the following topics:
Missing and exploited children, child sexual assaults, child sex trafficking, internet crimes against a child, aggravated physical abuse to a child, and questionable parenting, the good, the bad and the ugly.
The decision to separate/divorce, especially when children are involved, is one of the most difficult choices a person can face. Divorce is not pretty. It adds stress to the lives of each spouse, their families, friends and their children. Unfortunately, divorce tends to bring out the worst in people. Hurt feelings and anger often take precedence over doing what is truly best for the kids. Because of this, caring couples should do everything they can to work on their issues and challenge themselves to repair their marriages before choosing divorce. Go to counseling. Read books. Talk with friends and loved ones. Work at it. When a marriage is healthy and the parents are working together towards the long-term health and happiness of the marriage and the family, it is always better for the kids. However, there is no reason to believe that staying together, at any cost, is better for children than divorcing. In fact, when parents who are unhappy together and engage in unhealthy relationship habits stay together "for the kids" it can often do more harm than good. The behaviors you display in your home will set the stage for how your children will behave as adults. They learn what it means to be married, how to be a husband or wife and how to effectively (or ineffectively) deal with conflict in a relationship. People often say things like, "But we don't do it in front of them," or "They don't really see what's going on." But these people are mistaken. Kids often hear and misunderstand far more than we realize. Join us as we continue our month-long discussion on the realities and illusions of marriage.
If you have a question or comment dial 646-716-7320 then press 1. Debate Talk 4 U Radio with your host Sal Showtime.
Your host Soul Dancer, an out, gay, licensed wedding officiant in Hawai'i is also a social worker (masters level, private practice), monk of three orders and shaman in three traditions.
What's the difference between expectations and agreements? Why should you care? Listen in and learn how to better match what you say with what you do.
Call into our live shows for free counseling. (Click the "Follow" button at the top of the page to receive one reminder email for our next show.)
More? Sure! Free classes! click to check out Soul's 12 month program that'll knock your socks-off (as well as dissolve any doubts about getting married).
To contact Soul for private support, call 312-268-0000.
Music: Eternal Hope by Kevin MacLeod Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Topis to be discussed: Missing and Exploited Children; Child Sexual Assaults, Child Sex Trafficking, Internet Crimes against a child, Aggravated Physical Abuse to a child, and Questionable Parenting, the good, bad and the ugly.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (150 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (58 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (6 chatters)
- HealingMom (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (5 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Aquaman (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (0 chatters)