SORT BY Relevancy
Robert Smith shares with our host Gary Williams and explains why Faster EFT can work well with pain and has helped many people in this area. Robert has many examples in this audio of people who have got beyond all kinds of limiting pains and have created better lives from this experience.
Robert also explains the structure of pain and how it works in the mind and body.
If you would like to download our audio or sign up for our free newsletter please go here.
Faster EFT is a method of meridian tapping along with a healing belief system created by Robert Smith that many believe is MUCH easier and even more effective than any other healing method they have heard of. This method is called Faster EFT even though it is not really EFT at all. (Faster EFT stands for Faster Emotionally Focused Transformation)
Are there situations in your life that you just can't figure out how to change? Then this show is a place where you can ask questions and get answers from a higher source. Barbara Grace is a channel, teacher, and healer who assists others in transforming their lives. She provide answers that will always be for your highest good. This is your chance to change your life! Join her in this incredible energy and love. This is for you! Call in for mini readings or to ask any questions that you have about your true purpose in this lifetime. Learn what is true for YOU!
You can send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your question and the answer will be revealed on the show or you can call in at 646-716-5045 and ask the question live. To learn more visit Barbara's website at: www.divinelyguidedhealing.com
If you feel that this show and the work that I do has benefited you and you would like to have an energy exchange then feel free to go to my website: www.divinelyguidedhealing.com and make a donation. This is just another way for you to bring balance into your life. You are loved and appreciated.
1. What’s new for you from Diane [2:14]
2. Introducing our guest, Jen Sinkler [6:36]
3. Beginner fitness and ways to get started [9:33]
4. Power lifting, and exercise motivation [19:57]
5. All about intuitive training and rest and recovery [25:26]
6. Training while recovering from adrenal fatigue [32:25]
7. Weight lifting group classes and Crossfit [41:31]
8. Training and movement before, during, and after pregnancy [45:25]
9. Training and coaching for teens [52:38]
10. Tips for type 1 diabetics [59:31]
11. Thoughts on supplements and fat burners [1:03:09]
12. Lift Weights Faster 2 [1:05:21]
13. Liz’s tip of the week: Postpartum nutrition for healing and milk production [1:14:50]
Some say the ability to run fast is a gift.Our host Richard Diaz says; “Running is a skill, with proper training and knowledge running faster can be taught”. Listen as our host and co-host Vanessa Runs reveal a scientific approach to marathon training.
Running faster in your next marathon does not have to be something you hope or wish for. By aligning the proper elements of training and understanding what specifically it is you are trying to achieve will insure significant improvements in your finish times. Follow the advice offered in this episode and you are well on your way to you next personal record.
Have you ever had a hard time applying principles that were taught to you?
Does it ever frustrate you that you aren't getting the results you want yet?
Host Chris Miles teaches you how to get beyond just understanding and talking about principles to getting real results fast. Learn the process that has helped Chris get results in his own life right now!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate, interviewed internationally on TV and radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
When you create blog posts on an ongoing base, you can do this for many reasons. Here my three main ones: 1. to get ranked online, 2. gain the right target traffic, 3. convert this traffic into your sign up list.
There are endless ways or strategies you can follow. You could use tools that rank you immediately (you pay for them on an ongoing base (risky if Google finds out). You could buy into a blogging portal and get your traffic in this way (just often not the right traffic). You can develop a customized SEO strategy that ranks you for the keywords you want to be found for and brings you the targeted traffic, ready to be converted.
Do you want to check out the last approach to get the best results?
Listen to this SEO podcast where SEO coach and SEO strategist Dagmar Gatell speaks about how you can rank your blog posts 10x faster AND get the right traffic, the one that is looking for your products and services but paying your competitors currently.
P.S. Click here to sign up for our next upcoming SEO & online marketing events!
To Run faster is not quite as simple as pushing as hard as you can. Many programs are devoted to the science of “how to run faster” but most of these programs miss the mark! Join us as we explain how to implement and effective track workout to find your speed.
It’s true! Traditional track workouts are far too random in nature and have not kept up with the science that is available to us today. Over the course of the next hour, we will reveal the reason why your speed plateaus and what you can do to get faster over the next few weeks!
Juniper Networks recently announced advancements and improvements to their physical and virtual firewalls that deliver increased security for federal agencies at a time when cyber threats are rising and becoming increasingly sophisticated.
We sat down again with Bill Lemons to discuss these new features and improvements in-depth, and talk through some of the different government use cases that exist for these new security technologies.
In his new book 80/20 Running, prolific endurance sports author Matt Fitzgerald argues that the key to running stronger and faster is to train slower. While the strategy sounds counterintuitive, Fitzgerald backs it up with scientific research as well as anecdotes from his careeer as a running coach in Southern California. In this episode, we talk to Fitzgerald about 80/20 running and also touch upon his other 2014 book release Diet Cults: The Surprising Fallacy at the Core of Nutrition Fads and a Guide to Healthy Eating for the Rest of Us.
Wasn't the holiday season nice?
How would you like to hit your New Year's goals faster than you would expect?
Chris Miles interviews his repeat guest, Ann Webb, of Ideal LifeVision, to teach us some recent strategies she has learned to help her hit her goals faster than ever before!
Don't miss this one if you truly want success faster!
Listen to her previous interview HERE!
Ann Webb Bio:
Founder and creator of the Ideal LifeVision System.
She's been referred to as The Clarity Queen. But a better description might be that she's a bottom-line, brass tacks kinda gal that can get you crystal clear on what you want in all areas of your life – especially your coaching business or network marketing business.
As owner and founder of Ideal LifeVision, she's trained successful entrepreneurs (over 10,000 in the last 8 years to be exact), helping them double their income, balance their lives by setting not only business goals but also relationship, fitness, personal development, and spiritual goals. Some of her clients now make millions of dollars a year, and they are living their ideal life because they now have TIME FREEDOM!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (406 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (49 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (37 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)