SORT BY Relevancy
Host: Luella Hill-Dudley Co-Host: Sonjay Odds
Theme: Artists in the Bay
Jowhari Trahan owner of Zarif Soulye Fashion Gallery
Jowhari Trahan, brings to Urban Tymes Cali artistic direction for the California team. Directing photoshoots and creating concepts has been the marker for how effective and creative exclusively Soulye styles for Urban Tymes magazine.
Jowhari Trahan art gallery owner and curator of Zarif Soulye Fashion Gallery nestled in the San Francisco Bay Area , the Bay Areas only fashion gallery,which is also the community based organization that supports FADA ( Fashion Arts Design Academy) at Oakland Technical High School, Oakland Ca. With years of experience and networking in the fashion world as womens shoe designer for her indie footwear brand, Zarif Soulye, in 2013 she launched another vision, Zarif Soulye Fashion Gallery. Hitting the pavement hard, Jowhari has created a platform for indie artists and designers to network and showcase their work with industry professionals. Monthly fashion exhibits, include live mannequin models with DJ Dot | Matic spinning the hottest house, reggae and soul mixes or local bands performing live has defined the fashion networking experience as epic!!!
Industry professionals, artists, designers, stylists, photographers and fashionistas all are in attendance to network!
Bring out the Brilliance in You! Special Edition with Lauren DiLaurio of Feng Shui Fashionista ~ Lauren is a Vibrational Therapist, Chromotherapist, and Feng Shui Expert! She travels the world facilitating courses on the power of gemstones, color, color therapy, vibrational energies, and how it all relates to being fashion forward with the added touches of love, luck, wisdom, wealth, and health! Who says a true Fashionista can't have it all!
We have the pleasure of hosting a unique magikal workshop that we will be taking on tour. Our first official scheduled date is Saturday December 4th from 10am - 1pm. The location is TBA and will be revealed to you shortly. You never know where we'll be revealing you!
Today, we'll give the Brilliant Essence Radio Show audience the chance to get a taste of the magik delivered - Call in and get your very own one-on-one Fashionista Brilliance here Live on air!
If you would like additional information on this one-of-a-kind experience, or for a reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please visit Lauren's site to learn the depth of this fabulous individual at: www.fengshuifashionista.com
Guido Schulz of AFEX to discuss how small businesses can mitigate currency risk (
Douglas Krone developed Leloca, a free Smartphone application that uses the internet to create a real time, geo-targeted discount platform for businesses.
Bethan Davies founded TheCraftStar the nation’s fastest growing competitor to Etsy, the $1B a year online crafters e-tailer. She talks about ;how it she goes about competing against this giant competitor.
C. Richard Weylman warns small business leaders they need to sell what their customers want in order to stand out in today’s crowded marketing environment.
Andrea Gellert SVP of Marketing for OnDeck do how better to apply and win a small business loan. More specifically she'll talk about her company's latest survey on small business borrowing which is a real eye-opener.
Selling in a Skirt with Judy Hoberman with guest Kathy Bacon
My name is Kathy Bacon. Welcome to my world, and allow me to tell you a little about myself.
Everyone has their world. We all have different paths that we walk. My path has not always been easy. As I look back now I realize that it was all for a reason. I believe I have a purpose and I am here to live it out. I ask the universe how it needs me and I always get an answer. This may sound a little hairy-fairy but it is the truth in my world.
I believe that I am here to love, give, connect others, pay it forward, empathize, be compassionate, share and live my life in total authenticity and integrity.
There was a point in my life when I was a single parent. I left an abusive situation with 3 children. I was scared to death. I needed help and unfortunately there was no one there. Later in life, I decided to help other mothers and women that needed a second chance. Little did I know what the world had in store for me. This situation led me to be the founder of Dress for Success Denver, an organization that helps women in Denver return to work with the appropriate attire for their job interviews. After 4 years of running this organization, I wanted to see where my expertise in nonprofit start-up would be needed next. My Confidence Builds. I feel I can accomplish anything.
Today I am a radio host for Pay it Forward Radio, as well as Fashion Forward Radio. I absolutely love having the opportunity to interview people that are doing amazing things in their communities, and speaking with fashionistas all over the world! I hope to inspire my audiences with first-rate broadcasting on my radio programs and someday have a presence on television. Living my Truth.
FASHION AND YOUTH In Training is the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies. Join Host Kayla Berry on STB In Training every Saturday from 12:00pm- 1:00pm as our Youth tackle real everyday issues that are important to them while dealing with the stage of constructing Self-concepts.
Fashion and Youth go hand in hand! Rihanna is one of the hottest young fashionistas in the entertainment arena. Many young females emulate her style with the hopes of gaining her swag or her popularity. Is it cool? Does it work? What type... of reputation does it bring? Does fashion style really increase popularity? Join us TOMORROW In Training!
in Self Help
Today on The Deal Jannie Chats with actor/model/philanthropist, Boris Kodjoe and his business partner James G. Brown. The discussion explores the importance of personal branding and how to make a lasting impression. This show is a must hear for Students, graduates, entrepreneurs, business persons and fashionistas!
On The Deal Jannie Chats with actor/model/philanthropist, Boris Kodjoe and his business partner James G. Brown. The discussion explores the importance of personal branding and how to make a lasting impression. This show is a must hear for Students, graduates, entrepreneurs, business persons and fashionistas! Boris Kodjoe with his brother, Patrick Kodjoe and business partner James G. Brown, launched luxury, handcrafted, custom-made clothing that is accessible to men and women worldwide.
In this Very Special show on Sister Radio we're talking about Finding Adventure in Your Life.
Broadcasting LIVE from London, England - we'll talk travel tips for fashionistas, international romance and how to discover your OWN sense of Adventure.
Call or Listen In about the Amazing experience of Adventure!
As Always, we'll be playing YOUR Favorite R&B and Hip-Hop
Call In to Speak On It at (714) 816-4702
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Like Us on www.Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Join Pamela Reese-Wardlaw In The Preparation Room with D Simone Productions to discuss the upcoming faith-base live fashion show hosted in Atlanta GA!
"Shine Bright Like a Diamond"
Calling all Fashionistas!
Preparing the Way
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (106 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- lakermike (0 chatters)