SORT BY Relevancy
Fashion Week in rolling it's way around in NYC and your hosts of the Girlfriend Network are super excited! Join Taheerah, Nacone and Karishma when they have guests like Xaymara Rodriguez who is very much involved in the fashion show itself along with her own show entitled "Styled With The Left." Be sure to call in, the number is: 347 539-5729. Join Us Live!
Welcome to Fashion and Food Warrior Wednesdays. The program starts off with helping you look the part for Spring. SPRING forward with big trends coming your way soon. Learn how to pull off a trend or avoid all together. Around 10 minutes into epsiode we'll transition into a heavier content and debunk certain myths about breast cancer. Not quite halfway through BTR the topic will again change direction but still speak on the topic of your health and what you can learn to make some small changes which leads to big results in improved health. Diet is the number one area of your life where you can make changes that can reduce your risk of getting breast cancer.
Click Link For Spring Trend
Monday, November 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, 'W ar a Week' Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. GGG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing proponent will discuss this past weekend's big event from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Who will Canelo fight in May of 2016?
- What's next for Cotto and Roc Nation Sports?
- Will WBC be a factor in making Triple G vs. Canelo a reality?
- Does Canelo need more time before taking on Gennady Golovkin?
- Is the super fight entriely up to Canelo Alvarez?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
- Post-fight Canelo vs. Cotto analysis
- Post HBO PPV thoughts and insight
- The future of Canelo and Cotto
The Gogue will also give an in-depth analysis of Klitschko vs. Fury!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
Join us for another all-new episode of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Lately I have noticed that there is a huge increase in the number of men wearing weaves and dresses. In everyday fashion is this acceptable now? Do women look down on men who wear heels, weaves, makeup, etc? Why is more acceptable for women to dress boyish than for men to do so? Is that a reason to question a man's sexuality?
Let's talk about it....
Whatever role you play in a fashion show will always be a key role. Each participant plays a valuable part in ensuring that the fashion show goes off without a hitch. Tonight we will be discussing how you can ensure that you play your role.
Call up and share your experiences and maybe offer some tips of your own.
Emanuel "Manny" Morgano is a Newark, New Jersey native. He is an alumni of Virginia Commonwealth University that is highly interested in the development of the human spirit. Among many other things, he is currently a fashion model and has a full schedule of shows within the next two months.
Shawnte Mitchell Presents - Fashion Madhouse
Saturday - November 14,2015
Tickets $25 - Doors open @6 - Show @ 7pm (pst)
Clarion Hotel - 3207 N. Boulevard - Richmond,Va
The Week in Podcasting #7 "Halloween"
Seth, Val and Jeff present a special edition of The Week In Podcasting, celebrating the holiday of Halloween. After a discussion of the new Star Wars movies, podcasts featured this week include:
- Horror Talk from The Horrophile Digital Magazine...Hosts: JV Johnson and Ron Bonk...Guest: John Schneider
The show can be found at:
- Paralyzed from Shark Dropper Studios...a fictional audio drama
Subscribe on iTunes or listen at blogtalkradio.com/paralyzed
- The Thinking Atheist...Host: Seth Andrews...The annual "Ghost Stories" show is a departure from our standard religion, science and education-based themes. It's essentially an audio book of ghost stories...for the radio.
Subscribe on iTunes or listen at blogtalkradio.com/thethinkingatheist
- The Sasquatch Chronicles...Host: Wes Germer
Subscribe on iTunes or listen at blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot or go to www.sasquatchchronicles.com
A spooky episode chock full of spooky stories and a cameo appearance from Executive Producer, Pod Vader, who has a ghost story of his own to share.
Please subscribe to The Week In Podcasting on iTunes and leave us a review. See ya next week...if we survive - HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
Tune in tues May 5th 7 est for the long awaited debut of the DjRia In The Mix show highlighting the Most Gifted individuals from the Independent world of Music,Fashion, Sports and community development. Hosted by Maria Clifton Tonight's guest will be Chicago beauty songwriter / singer CYN , Public Relations & Marketing Rep Katrina Highsmith of PZI Jeans and NYC Lights with High Lights . To listen to show log onto Call in to tslk to host and guest @ 773-897-6301 A LCF Radio production
Wednesday, November 4th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio is proud to present a special "Desert Storm vs. Bam Bam" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!
Kicking off tonight's comeback show, Mr. Chargin will share his thoughts on all of the latest boxing news currently circulating around the fight community!!
- What and whom is the most logical option for Pacquiao's next fight?
- Is Freddie Roach correct in his assessment of Canelo Alvarez?
- How will Ken Hershman's resignation affect HBO's future?
- Does the WBC currently have the clout to demand tournaments for their respective title's at 147 and 154?
At the 30 minute mark of the program, boxing strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's match-up between Tim Bradley and Brandon Rios!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Gogue will also share his thoughts on all of the most relevant issues within the boxing community!!
- Who's to blame for Rigondeaux's floundering career?
- Will Andre Ward be successful at 175 pounds?
- How good is Vasyl Lomachenko?
- Does Tim Bradley deserve to be a 5 to 1 favorite against Brandon Rios?
- Is Frampton vs. Quigg a 50/50 fight?
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!