SORT BY Relevancy
Fashion Week in rolling it's way around in NYC and your hosts of the Girlfriend Network are super excited! Join Taheerah, Nacone and Karishma when they have guests like Xaymara Rodriguez who is very much involved in the fashion show itself along with her own show entitled "Styled With The Left." Be sure to call in, the number is: 347 539-5729. Join Us Live!
The makeup artist is key to the essence of style and fashion. All About Fashion Houston Edition goes deep into the history of
the Art and how to create these looks yourself. How and when to use a professional makeup artist, cosmetic line and what they offer. ALL ABOUT FASHION HOUSTON EDITION/AAFHE Terrance Johnson chats with Judy Williams makeup artist, hairstylist and photographer about the role of makeup in fashion and creating looks
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Welcome to Fashion and Food Warrior Wednesdays. The program starts off with helping you look the part for Spring. SPRING forward with big trends coming your way soon. Learn how to pull off a trend or avoid all together. Around 10 minutes into epsiode we'll transition into a heavier content and debunk certain myths about breast cancer. Not quite halfway through BTR the topic will again change direction but still speak on the topic of your health and what you can learn to make some small changes which leads to big results in improved health. Diet is the number one area of your life where you can make changes that can reduce your risk of getting breast cancer.
Click Link For Spring Trend
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Monday, December 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents the 4th Annual Gogue Awards, commemorating the best and worst of the entire boxing year 2015!!
Kicking off this evenings show, Don "War a Week" Chargin will share his personal thoughts on the past 12 months, regarding the business of boxing and the future health of the sport!!
- PBC...will it survive through 2016?
- Is HBO boxing's savior in America?
- Will Canelo or Golovkin become the next superstar of boxing in 2016?
- Can Golden Boy and Top Rank survive on the strength of HBO dates?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James "Lights Out" Gogue will give out the "Gogue" Awards to the best and worst of 2015!!
- Fighter of the Year
- Fight of the Year
- Round of the Year
- Upset of the Year
- KO of the Year
- Worst Decision of the Year
- Trainer of the Year
- Breakout Fighter of the Year
- Comeback Fighter of the Year
- Prospect of the Year
- Biggest Disappointment of the Year
- Most Overrated Fighter of the Year
- Most Underrated Fighter of the Year
- Promoter of the Year
Join us for this special presentation of the 4th Annual "Gogue" Awards for the Boxing Year 2015, with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
ALL ABOUT FASHION HOUSTON EDITION/AAFHE is hosting the final podcast of the series entitled, WHAT IS FASHION WITHOUT A FACE. Fashion and a Face are intrically tied together. Through the series we've learned that creating a look is tied into lip color, contour, eyelashes, eyeshadow and all the other components utilized to enhance beauty and emphasis the features of users.
MARC HARVEY -
Marc Harvey, is a celebrated beauty expert and creator of Marc Harvey Beauty Cosmetics and has traveled the world working consistently in the makeup industry working with reputable clients, designers, and brands. He is called upon as a seminar speaker for The Makeup Show and several other top industry tradeshows internationally. This knowledge allows him to bring a fresh and accurate learning experience to his students.
TERRANCE JOHNSON -
Terrance Johnson is creator of AAFHE, vlogger, blogger and fashion influencer focused on #makehoustonknowit. Creating a cohensive and snatched fashion presence in the Houston Marketplace.
ZPR/HOUSTON PAPARAZZI PROJECT
PRODUCER OF AAFHE PODCAST & Publicist