SORT BY Relevancy
With the Holiday Season fast approaching are you wondering how you can enjoy the end of the year celebrations without overeating? Do you want to avoid the emotional holiday eating roller coaster that seems to happen only when around family and friends? Join me and my guest Ali Shapiro, Health Coach as she shares solutions to help us simplify our nutritional choices to eat healthier as we celebrate this season with clients, family and friends. Tune in and learn how to have an organized plate.
It all started in Cape Cod. Vickie, mother of two teenager boys, poured out her heart to me about one son especially. As an achiever, he was struggling, ate her out of house and home and still was really hungry. Wait until you hear what she did upon returning home. Wait until you hear what happened to both boys. You will then be convinced, it is never too late to change your eating habits, even for teenagers. Tune in to meet Vicki Peaire. Tell your friends. You all will be inspired.... for the health of your familyl.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (55 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (36 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (10 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- CallywoodMediaNetwork (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Cross Niche Journalist (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (1 chatters)