SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Jay Lee, 2012 Chair of AAFP NCSC meeting, joins me to talk about Family Medicine advocacy and the impact that social media has had on it. (This is a pre-recorded interview) Topics include the recently introduced Family Medicine Revolution website, AAFP Annual Leadership Forum, NCSC meeting, Family Medicine Congressional Conference, and California Academy of Family Physicians Annual Scientific Assembly.
NCSC Conference Chair/Convener Dr. Jay Lee will be my guest talking about what to expect at this year's meeting. Follow him on twitter @FamilyDocWonk and inspired the twitter hashtag #FMRevolution about Family Medicine Advocacy. Also, will have musical snipets from the band Revolve who will be making an appearance at the meeting.
At HiMSS SoCal Annual Meeting we caught up with Jay Lee, MD of MemorialCare and recently elected to the Office of President of the California Academy of Family Physicians.
Interview by Douglas Goldstein @eFuturist.
Produced and edited by Gregg Masters @2healthguru for Health Innovation Media.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (10 chatters)
- Spaced Out Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- GoldenRod1960 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- SAMUEL BROCK FLYNN SHOW (0 chatters)