SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Jay Lee, 2012 Chair of AAFP NCSC meeting, joins me to talk about Family Medicine advocacy and the impact that social media has had on it. (This is a pre-recorded interview) Topics include the recently introduced Family Medicine Revolution website, AAFP Annual Leadership Forum, NCSC meeting, Family Medicine Congressional Conference, and California Academy of Family Physicians Annual Scientific Assembly.
NCSC Conference Chair/Convener Dr. Jay Lee will be my guest talking about what to expect at this year's meeting. Follow him on twitter @FamilyDocWonk and inspired the twitter hashtag #FMRevolution about Family Medicine Advocacy. Also, will have musical snipets from the band Revolve who will be making an appearance at the meeting.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- In Short Order (2 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Yoga Speaks (2 chatters)
- Southeast Green (1 chatters)
- Care Radio Network (1 chatters)