SORT BY Relevancy
HEBREWS 8: 1-13
vs. 1. [ Because Of A Better Position 7: 3; 7: 26; 9: 23- 28; 10: 19- 23 ]
Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum; We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven;
vs. 2. [ Because of a better ministry in a better tabernacle ( 7: 19, 25, 27-28; 9: 11 - 28 )
A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
vs. 3. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
vs. 4. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are ptiests that offer gifts according to the law :
vs. 5. Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
[ Because he is a Mediator of a better covenant based upon better promises ( 7: 22, 8: 1-13; 9: 14-28) ]
vs. 6. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
[ Christ covenant better than the Old Covenant 8:7-10: 18 ] vs. 7. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. vs. 8. For finding fault with them, he saith; Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
JACOB'S FAMILY AT HARAN : GENESIS 29:31 - GENESIS 30:24
Gen. 29: 31, And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, hee opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.
vs. 32. [ LEAH GIVES BIRTH TO RUEBEN ] And Leah conceived and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, the LORD has looked upon my affliction, now therefore my husband will love me.
vs. 33. [ THE BIRTH OF SIMEON ] And she conceived again and bare a son, and she said , Because the LORD has heard that I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon.
vs. 34. [ THE BIRTH OF LEVI ] And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Now this time will my husband be joined unto me, because I have born him three sons : therefore was his name called Levi.
vs. 35. [THE BIRTH OF JUDAH] and she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praie the LORD, therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.
GENESIS 30: [RACHEL'S ENVY OF LEAH. ] And when Rachel saw that she bear Jacob no children. Rachel envied her sister, and said unto Jacob, Give me children or else I die.
vs. 2. And Jacob's anger was kindled against her: and he said, Am I God's stead, who hath witheld from thee the fruit of the womb ?
vs. 3. And she said behold my maid Bilhah.....
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- The Organic View (3 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (3 chatters)
- peace333 (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JerLanghans (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Gios Book Junkies (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LoveSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Sacred Independent Life Coach (1 chatters)
- Pastor Kerrene (0 chatters)