SORT BY Relevancy
Transformed Traveler features Gary Marriage. Gary's team have identified their own style of transformative travel....creating long term, economic change by applying entrepreneurial skills.
Also on today's Life Lessons show is Marty Babits.
This show is sponsored by Rowman & Littlefield's Life Lessons from Family Vacations book, now available on www.amazon.com.
Anne Stom of Ace Hardware featured on Ace Life Lessons show. Anne's stores are in the Washington D.C. market.
1. We think that Ace is the epicenter for communities. Tell us how your community depends on you.
2. On our Ace shows, we have heard a pattern/trend in leadership we call collaborative intelligence. This is where Ace employees consider a problem that has to be solved by a homeowner or a community and goes about solving it in the most judicious manner. Give us an example.
3. Ace owners are rewriting the book on succession planning in America. With 28 million small businesses at work today, how is Ace getting third generation millennials on-boarded to take over the family business?
4. Inside the community theme, the Ace show has uncovered stories on hard situations and obstacles that have been overcome. One example is the Gilliam family going through three fires at their LA store. How does a store rebound after crashing and burning? Give us an example from your store.
5. At the center of Ace is doing business at the speed of thought and truly knowing your community. How do you balance your community priorities with gathering, managing, and using information to win as a store owner?
6. Ace has enlightened hospitality. Share a story on delivery of services or products and how customers feel.
7. Building friendships instead of a network shows an important nuance to young business owners. Ace owners focus on a higher purpose and intention to deliver happiness. Give us an example.
8. What is your Ace ethos for the future in the DC area? Example: Millennials and Gen Z shoppers can expect Ace to be trendy, adventurous and a valued partner in their lives.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals...America's fav! Visit www. shop.gracefully-yours.com
in Self Help
I am so excited to bring back a very special guest to this month's Family Values with Kristin Michelle. I am talking marriage with who else? My husband, James raymond Young!! This show is an inside conversation. We're talking our journey through the first 7 years of our marriage and how we successfully continue on this journey with joy. We've had some trials,family, friends, money and choices come and go. IF you believe in marriage or are unsure about your belief, join us tonight!!
Can you get smarter? Life Lessons on aging with Rick Tocquigny
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals....America's favorite inspirational product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for information on their fabulous Church Kitchen Ladies product.
Nationally-recognized award-winning animal behaviorist Bryan Bailey (“The Wolf Whisperer”) will appear on FOX & FRIENDS on Monday, November 16th. During the live segment on Fox News Channel, scheduled for 6:50am EST, Bailey will discuss his new book, Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, and demonstrate a protection scenario with an 80 lb. German Shepherd security dog.
In Embracing the Wild in Your Dog, Bailey explains that for all that man has done to carve the wolf from the wild to create a surrogate human, today’s dog is still a wolf at heart. Bailey emphasizes the damaging and paralytic problem of attaching our human traits to our pets.
“This book is about developing a deep understanding of the authors of your dog’s behavior - nature and the wolf,” explains Bailey. “In doing so, you will truly learn who and what your dog really is and the whys and hows of its behavior. You will learn how activating and deactivating the natural, wolf-like impulses and mechanisms in your dog will lead to the harmonious existence and the control you always dreamed of.”
Bailey is a nationally-certified Master Trainer and Pharmacotherapy Behaviorist and decorated veteran of the U.S. Navy, working extensively as a supervisor and trainer for the U.S. Navy’s classified dolphin and sea lion projects. He has studied wolves in the wild, trained law enforcement dogs for narcotics detection and search and rescue, and much more.
This show is presented by www.gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite center for inspiring greeting cards and gifts.
Here's a shocker---your intestines have 3 to 4 pounds of bacteria. It's garbage hanging on your inside!!!
IN BETWEEN FALL FOOTBALL PARTIES, HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS AND FAMILY GATHERINGS, ‘TIS THE SEASON TO OVER-INDULGE.AND THAT CAN SET YOU UP FOR SOME SERIOUS HEARTBURN, A SYMPTOM OF A MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM WHICH COULD LEAD TO PRE-CANCEROUS CONDITION CALLED BARRETT’S ESOPHAGUS.HERE TO HELP US STEER CLEAR OF HOLIDAY HEARTBURN, AND EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THE DANGERS…. IS CO-EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE AMERICAN JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY DR. BRIAN LACY.WHAT ARE SOME COMMON CAUSES OF HEARTBURN THIS TIME OF YEAR? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE GERD? WHAT IS THE LINK BETWEEN GERD AND BARRETT’S ESOPHAGUS?HOW IS ONE DIAGNOSED WITH GERD OR BARRETT’S ESOPHAGUS, AND HOW IS IT TREATED?· HOW CAN WE LEARN MORE?
Dr. Lacy is Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, and Chief, Section of Gastroenterology
Justin Bieber's Mom is profiled for great life lessons.
Stop bad mouthing Justin Bieber and consider how his Mom must feel.
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com. Start showing some grace and stop being so judgemental and negative about everybody.
Listen to Dr. Sharon Johnson discussion on Life Lessons. Live Your Life Intentionally. When was the last time you had a week so remarkable… so powerful… that your life was never the same afterward?
What if you could guarantee that next week would be THAT kind of week?
Experience the Difference 7 Days Can Make
My friend, John Maxwell is offering to train you in 7 days of FREE online coaching in a unique, groundbreaking journey he calls the 7-Day Experiment.
There is a nugget of wisdom that the greatest world leaders follow, but most of us miss:
The secret to a life of meaning and significance lies in your daily routine.
Connect with Dr. J at http://www.comtivate.com or email http://email@example.com
in Self Help
This month is all about the family. We are going inside the blended family to discuss the wins and opportunities, the joys and frustrations as well as great tips and solutions to making your blended family a smooth transition. Join me and special guests Claudette Chenevert "The Stepmom Coach" and Stacey Taylor "The Sistah Chick" as we talk openly about our own blended families. You certainly want to be with us live so set your alarms!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- The Appearance (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)