SORT BY Relevancy
ABC Family network is launching The New Vintage Family based on author Drenda Keesee's concept. Join us in our conversation with Drenda today.
1. What changes have you seen in our culture negatively affecting modern
2. What aspects of vintage families would you like to bring back?
3. Most families today need two incomes to survive. How can mom’s stay home
with their kids?
4. How were you and your husband able to start a business from home with five
kids? How did you balance your work and home life?
5. I know you started with a lot of debt. How did you get out of debt and start
6. I understand you homeschooled your kids. Why did you decide to do that?
7. How were you able to homeschool and run a business?
8. You are in the enviable position of having had a good relationship with your
kids when they were teens. All of your children grew up to work in the
ministry and business with you and your husband. How exactly did you
prevent your kids from rebelling?
9. What is your best advice for other moms out there trying to win the battle for
10. Were can our readers find a copy of your book, The New Vintage Family?
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards, fine art and journals.
in Self Help
How many times have you said "I'm determined to get out of debt this year"? Or maybe "I'm tired of being broke"? Now is your time. No more excuses! Join me and my host Misty Muhammad as she shares top financial change information that will put your on track to financial flexibility. Let's get honest about your money habits and create new ones!
Matthew Truhan of Murad joins us on Life Lessons to provide advice to young entrepreneurs.
Originally from Orange County, California this musician, surfer and now corporate success shares life lessons from his parents and from his community oriented company- Murad.
Hear about the core values of Murad and how they walk the talk.
Listen to Matthew's experience as a mentor and his advice to the graduating class of 2016!
This show is presented by iConnect POS and Gracefully-Yours, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards, fine art and journals. Visit www.gracefully-yours.com
Transformed Traveler features Gary Marriage. Gary's team have identified their own style of transformative travel....creating long term, economic change by applying entrepreneurial skills.
Also on today's Life Lessons show is Marty Babits.
This show is sponsored by Rowman & Littlefield's Life Lessons from Family Vacations book, now available on www.amazon.com.
in Self Help
Are you sure your online shopping is really secure? Learn tips to safe online shopping and surfing. Join us as we talk with our guest, Latresa Lomax (AgemO) who is founder and CEO of AgemO Technology, Inc. Mrs. Lomax has over 25 years experience in both the U.S. Navy and Department of Defense. Additionally, she has defined cross functional programs and designs for implementation of Cyber Security solutions to protect critical infrastructure related to Information Systems. We want to save you from the frustrations of internet fraud and make sure your online shopping and daily Internet surfing keeps your personal information personal.
Hear five profound lessons taught by a sensible Daddy around skateboarding:
1. Keep your balance
2. Stand up after you fall
3. Good fallers fear less
4. The risk of pain is the joy
5. Stop thinking
This show is presented by gracefully-yours.com, home for life lessons books and gear.
Ace Hardware Life Lessons with Rick Baalmann with Rick Tocquigny. Rick Baalmann's stores are in the Missouri and Southern Illinois market.
Rick is a fifth generation St. Louisian, his family has been selling hardware in St. Louis for more than 100 years!
He owns four Rick’s Ace Hardware Stores, located in St Louis MO, Centralia and Highland IL.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on our Church Kitchen Ladies brand.
in Self Help
I am so excited to bring back a very special guest to this month's Family Values with Kristin Michelle. I am talking marriage with who else? My husband, James raymond Young!! This show is an inside conversation. We're talking our journey through the first 7 years of our marriage and how we successfully continue on this journey with joy. We've had some trials,family, friends, money and choices come and go. IF you believe in marriage or are unsure about your belief, join us tonight!!
Life Lessons presents The Healing Power of Hip Hop by Raphael Travis Jr.
Offers a passionate look into existing tensions aligned with Hip Hop and demonstrates the beneficial quality it can have empowering its audience. His unique perspective takes Hip Hop out of the negative light and shows readers how Hip Hop has benefited the Black community.
Organized to first examine the social and historical framing of Hip Hop culture and Black experiences in the United States, the remainder of the book is dedicated to elaborating on consistent themes of excellence and well-being in Hip Hop, and examining evidence of new ambassadors of Hip Hop culture across professional disciplines.
Connects the latest research conclusions about Hip Hop's influences with actual examples of its practice and applied value in action. Identifies education, health and mental health, and afterschool settings as key to promoting health and well-being. Disentangles arguments about whether Hip Hop culture is more of a tool for empowerment or a tool for risk promotion. Explains Hip Hop's ongoing contributions to health and learning, with attention to the Black community.
Raphael Travis Jr., DrPH, is associate professor of social work at Texas State University in San Marcos. His published works include the articles "Rap Music and the Empowerment of Today’s Youth: Evidence in Everyday Music Listening, Music Therapy, and Commercial Rap Music"; "Empowerment-Based Positive Youth Development: A New Understanding of Healthy Development for African American Youth"; and "Ethnic Identity, Self-Esteem and Variability in Perceptions of Rap Music’s Empowering and Risky Infl uences."
Lessons of the Universal Family
Year of the Fire Monkey & Universal Energy Update
Please Join Us... As We Move Forward on Our Journey
I'll be taking your calls tonight!
Thursday 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Please Call in with your Questions at 646-478-3085
Press 1 to be put in the Queue, or Listen Via Webcast.
BlogTalkRadio on the GalactucU Radio Network
Join us for the weekly Universal Energy Notes update. Lessons of the Universal Family is based on Ancient Atlantis Teachings. If you feel like you don’t belong here, if the people on the street treat you better than your own family, if you feel alone, if you have been told your weird or crazy, if you never have quite fit in, If you are a healer, teacher or an artist, if you understand complex concepts, but see them simply, if Spirit Guides came to visit you at a very young age, if you can communicate with nature, animals and crystals, if you don’t think like everyone else, then you are a member of the Universal Family.
We will as open the phone lines to answer your questions... Yes, they do walk among us... and there is life after death.
Join us! There is something for everyone at all levels, for those just beginning their search for Spiritual wisdom, as well as those well along their journey.
Anne Stom of Ace Hardware featured on Ace Life Lessons show. Anne's stores are in the Washington D.C. market.
1. We think that Ace is the epicenter for communities. Tell us how your community depends on you.
2. On our Ace shows, we have heard a pattern/trend in leadership we call collaborative intelligence. This is where Ace employees consider a problem that has to be solved by a homeowner or a community and goes about solving it in the most judicious manner. Give us an example.
3. Ace owners are rewriting the book on succession planning in America. With 28 million small businesses at work today, how is Ace getting third generation millennials on-boarded to take over the family business?
4. Inside the community theme, the Ace show has uncovered stories on hard situations and obstacles that have been overcome. One example is the Gilliam family going through three fires at their LA store. How does a store rebound after crashing and burning? Give us an example from your store.
5. At the center of Ace is doing business at the speed of thought and truly knowing your community. How do you balance your community priorities with gathering, managing, and using information to win as a store owner?
6. Ace has enlightened hospitality. Share a story on delivery of services or products and how customers feel.
7. Building friendships instead of a network shows an important nuance to young business owners. Ace owners focus on a higher purpose and intention to deliver happiness. Give us an example.
8. What is your Ace ethos for the future in the DC area? Example: Millennials and Gen Z shoppers can expect Ace to be trendy, adventurous and a valued partner in their lives.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals...America's fav! Visit www. shop.gracefully-yours.com
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- The Mediums View (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- stop13stepinaa (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MattthewJshow (1 chatters)
- Intelligencia (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)