SORT BY Relevancy
Clint Howard, actor, has a career spanning over fifty years,and over two hundred film and TV shows. He has spent his entire life entertaining us in a variety of interesting and unique roles. From childhood roles in The Andy Griffith Show and Star Trek to of course, the hit TV Show Gentle Ben, Clint was a well recognized personality by the time he was ten.Making the transition from juvenile to adult actor was no problem for Clint. Cult classic Rock N Roll High School and horror genre Evilspeak showed as an adult he could be versatile and affective. Whether Clint works in comedy classics like Waterboy, the Austin Powers film series or a hilarious episode of Seinfeld, he comfortably slides into dramatic roles such as Apollo 13, Frost/Nixon and Alabama Moon. Recently, Clint can be seen in the campy, B Horror title, Bloodrayne Third Reich and Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem. He's also put on the producing hat, teaming with long time colleague Gavin Grazer on an indie comedy. Born and raised in Burbank, California, Clint has always balanced his professional career with a 'hometown' oriented life. He continues to live with his wife Melanie in Burbank and stay active in the community. Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at rexsikes.com
in Self Help
Bills, babies, bosses, husbands, due dates, education, jobs....all things that can weigh on our minds and keep us limited. We've expereinced some setbacks. We've endured pains and frusterations. We've felt stuck in dark tunnels. So now what? When we feel weight after weight after weight, how in the world do we still look up? How do we find the strength to give our dreams one more chance? How do we pursue the relationship that we truly desire to get the love that we truly deserve? Well, I'm bringing the Executive Team of the internationally known Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation to answer these questions and guide you on a path to greatness!!
Join me for a full hour of motivation and power as I bring Sis. Mothyna James-Brightful-co-founder and Director of Operations, Monokia Nance- Co-Founder and Director of Brand Management, and Adia Jones-Ambassador Concierge to share with you what being an unlimited woman is all about and how you can take action steps to create your unlimited life.
Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation is a place where women leaders across the globe unite. We create a platform for women leaders to not only grow their network, harness their skills and ability as an expert in the marketplace, but to develop personally to maintain their physical, mental and emotional health.Our vision is to see women and girls creating social change in their communities and our mission promotes life-long learning and holistic wellness for women and girls.
Life Lessons from Hari Nair, former executive from P&G revealing when core values are strategic.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite encouragement and thank you cards. Visit www.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
in Self Help
Join us as we celebrate Mother's Day. This show features new moms, Chelsea Diggs, Deidra Phyall and Thema Azize Serwa as they share their journey through the first months of motherhood and what they look forward to for their first Mother's Day. You don't want to miss this awesome show!!
in Self Help
Work. Ballet rehearsal. Basketball practice. Swim lessons. Bills. Overtime. Sex. Repeat. It is so easy to fall into routines and monotony in marriage, so it must be difficult to stay out of the monotony, right? Not true at all. It takes planning, conversation and enthusiam! Join me as I share tips on how to keep the love at the forefront and the positive energy flowing through your marriage for years to come.
ABC Family network is launching The New Vintage Family based on author Drenda Keesee's concept. Join us in our conversation with Drenda today.
1. What changes have you seen in our culture negatively affecting modern
2. What aspects of vintage families would you like to bring back?
3. Most families today need two incomes to survive. How can mom’s stay home
with their kids?
4. How were you and your husband able to start a business from home with five
kids? How did you balance your work and home life?
5. I know you started with a lot of debt. How did you get out of debt and start
6. I understand you homeschooled your kids. Why did you decide to do that?
7. How were you able to homeschool and run a business?
8. You are in the enviable position of having had a good relationship with your
kids when they were teens. All of your children grew up to work in the
ministry and business with you and your husband. How exactly did you
prevent your kids from rebelling?
9. What is your best advice for other moms out there trying to win the battle for
10. Were can our readers find a copy of your book, The New Vintage Family?
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards, fine art and journals.
Life Lessons from Prince...honoring an extraordinary musician who wrote with holy urges and a purpose.
1941: FIGHTING THE SHADOW WAR, A DIVIDED AMERICA IN A WORLD AT WAR- historian Marc Wortman compellingly reveals the ways in which America played an increasingly significant and clandestine role in the war in the months and years prior to officially joining the battle.
Timed to the 75th anniversary year of US entry into World War II, 1941 skillfully interweaves military, political, and social history to tell the story of how President Franklin D. Roosevelt used all the powers at his disposal, from helping Winston Churchill and the British Navy with loans, to espionage at home and abroad, to battle with Hitler and the Japanese in the shadows. While the American populace were sympathetic to the people being crushed under the Axis powers, they were unwilling to enter a foreign war. FDR knew he had to fight against isolationism, anti-Semitism, and the scars of World War I to win the war of public sentiment.
1941: FIGHTING THE SHADOW WAR is populated with perennially fascinating characters like Churchill, Lindbergh, both branches of the Roosevelt family (at odds over the idea of going to war), FDR advisor and emmissary Harry Hopkins, and finally journalists William Shirer and Philip Johnson
Marc Wortman is an independent historian and award-winning freelance journalist. He is the author of two previous books,The Millionaires' Unit: The Aristocratic Flyboys Who Fought the Great War and Invented American Air Power
What drew you to write this story about 1941? Who sparked your interest? What makes your book different? Tell us about your research process? Tell us about the parallels between this period and the Syrian migrant crisis?
Life Lessons from the Vine with John Martin of Stonebridge Wines, sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite encouragement cards.
1. Tell us about yourself/family and how you became interested in viticulture.
2. Tell us about the birth of Stonebridge.
3. What life lessons have you learned from the soil and weather of Colorado?
4. How do you encourage growth?....is this "cultivation-loving nerdiness?"
5. Tell us about some locals that have taken your classes and applied your life lessons from the vineyards of Colorado?
6. What other secrets of the vine can you share that transformed your thinking?
Erin Weidemann of Bible Belles shares life lessons and backstory on origin of Bible Belles concept.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite fine art inspirational greeting cards for all seasons and reasons.
Visit www.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Lisa Masterson, MD discusses everything a woman should know about NVP, including key facts, symptoms, risks and treatment options. Previously a regular host on The Doctors, Dr. Masterson is a national expert in obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, adolescent gynecology and family planning.
With approximately four million births in the U.S. each year, up to 3.4 million women suffer from morning sickness through the course of their pregnancy.What most women do not know is that morning sickness is not just a symptom but, in fact, a medical condition clinically known as Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy (NVP).
PREGNANCY CAN BE ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL TIMES IN A WOMAN’S LIFE. WITH MOTHER’S DAY RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, WE ARE HERE TODAY TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP MANAGE MORNING SICKNESS, A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT AFFECTS UP TO 85% OF PREGNANT WOMEN WHICH MEANS APPROXIMATELY 3.4 MILLION WOMEN EACH YEAR IN UNITED STATES ALONE.
WHAT DOES N-V-P STAND FOR, AND HOW COMMON IS IT? WHAT CAUSES N-V-P AND HOW DOES IT IMPACT THE MOTHER AND BABY? WHAT ARE SOME WAYS TO MANAGE N-V-P? HOW LONG DOES MORNING SICKNESS TYPICALLY LAST? WHERE CAN WE LEARN MORE?
Helpful Dos and Don’ts
· Do eat small meals often,Do eat soda crackers 15 minutes before getting up in the morning, Do sniff lemons or ginger to relieve nausea,Don’t lie down after eating,Don’t skip meals,Don’t eat spicy foods, Do talk to your doctor about treatment options
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com greeting cards.
For far too many Christians, the idea of being part of a church simply means attending a Sunday morning service, maybe a
small group or a sprinkling of special events each year. Is that
what God had in mind for his bride, the Church, when he sent his son to save her? Pastors
and church planters Jeff Vanderstelt,and co author, Ben Connelly invite readers to experience something deeper in their new book,
Saturate Field Guide: Principles & Practices
Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea,” Vanderstelt and Connelly
wrote the Saturate Field Guide to show believers how the gospel permeates
every aspect of their life
This program is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite inspirational fine art greeting cards. Visit www.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Wide Awakening Radio (26 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- SiriusMindz (11 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Revelation Power (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- FPC Network (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (0 chatters)